Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

"Get to work and eat my pussy."

"I am going to eat more than that." He said as he kneeled on a foam pad at the foot of my lounge chair.

"What else are you going to eat Darrell?

"I am going to devour your tits, your ass and your toes. That huge clit of yours needs very special attention."

"My ass" Tell me about that." I asked.

"Jill I am going to eat you from neck to the tips of your toes."

"Start with my toes Darrell. Be a good boy and take off the rings before you start. Leave my sandals on I love my toes sucked with them on."

He slipped my numerous toe rings off. I stuck my left foot toward him and he immediately swallowed my four smaller toes first before moving to my big toe. I spread and wiggled my toes in my sandals as he worked over my toes with his wet mouth. After a few minutes he moved to my other foot and worshiped those toes. I watched him as he ate my feet. His gaze caught my eye as he moved my feet together as he swallowed both my baby toes as they hung off the edge of the soles of my sandals. He moved up and sucked my nipples as he fingered my pussy and clit. He worked his entire hand into my cunt and fucked me as he suckled on my breasts. I was wet with lust as his mouth moved off my tits and toward my crotch.

"Eat my pussy Darrell. Please!"

"Not a chance. I have other places to devour first."

He spread my legs wide and placed his hands at my ankles and put my feet by my head. My ass was open to his assault. His tongue found my anus and probed and licked me deeply. The tip of his tongue entered my ass hole. His hand still fucked my pussy as he rimmed me. My clit was hard as a rock. The juices were dripping out of my cunt as he fisted me. He pulled on my clit ring and rubbed my hardness. His soft tongue licked my ass relentlessly. It felt so fantastic. He released my legs and his tongue attacked my clit.

"Eat that cunt Darrell. Keep fisting me as you eat me. I love your hand in me."

He swallowed my clit and licked it hard. Darrell sucked my clit like a little cock for a few minutes and then started flicking my tip with repeated tongue motion. His tongue was soft and stiff as it vibrated rapidly on my swollen nub. I was going to cum soon and hard.

"Oh Darrell make me cum! That is it right there! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! I am cummming!"

Darrell swallowed my clit and slid a finger into my anus as I quivered and shook before him. He continued his attention on my clit and I shook with another massive orgasm. I had tears in my eyes and my breathing was ragged as I panted.

"OK Darrell you can stop now. That was amazing. Take that finger out of my ass I can barely feel it. I usually need at least three in my ass to get aroused. I do love anal sex and ass play. You are a lovely man Darrell. I want to suck that cock in the pool."

"OK. No fucking in the pool. Cock sucking only." He said.

"It is a question of semen. We had a private pool party with very close friends once. This pool had to be drained because of semen. Five couples generated a lot of cum in a couple of days."

I removed my sandals and led Darrell to the pool. We walked down the steps into the pool until we were waist deep in the water. My hands found his cock and four of his fingers fucked my pussy. We kissed and I tasted my musky cunt juice on his lips. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and pushed mine deeply in his wet mouth. We kissed for ten minutes in the water as we stroked our smooth genitals with our hands. I broke our kiss of and looked at him with a smile.

"I often sucked cock right there on those steps. I miss those times immensely. Can I give you some pool head or is that creepy?"

"Harold was a very lucky man Jill. I am not jealous at all. Women are supposed to suck a man's cock. It is normal. Let us go to the same spot and see how long it takes you."

"Takes me? How long it will take for me to make you to cum?"

"Yes you owe me because I made you cum twice. I love to get my cock swallowed until I shoot." He said.

"Let us move over here this is the best spot in the pool. Darrell lay back and float on top of the water and run your arms through the ladder. I will put your legs on my shoulders for support."

"Is this the right spot Jill?"

"Yes this is perfect. Relax now and I will put you on my shoulders. Remember in water we are much lighter due to buoyancy."

Darrell's upper torso floated as I steadied his hips on my shoulders. His entire genital region was open for my use. My head was level with his giant swollen cock and testicles that both rose above the warm water of the pool. I lifted his hips higher and snaked my tongue below his balls. My lips and tongue rimmed his asshole. He was breathing deep and moaning.

"Jill eat out my ass. You are so pretty. I can't stand it. It feels so good."

I flicked my tongue and teased his anus with the tip. His cock was hard as a rock above my rim job. I gently grasped and stroked his thickly veined cock as I ate his ass hole. I moved his hips back onto my shoulders as I swallowed his cock about half way into my mouth. I looked at him as I sucked his length toward my throat. He gripped my wet hair tightly as he gritted his teeth. He watched me as I deep throated him to his balls. I held his length in my throat and used my throat muscles on his girth. I kept him buried with most of his length in my mouth and throat. He pushed rapidly in shallow thrusts as his penis bottomed out in the back of my throat.

"Jill I am getting close. Do you swallow?"

I spit his cock out. "I always swallow. It is great protein. I love to be fed thick man milk."

I resumed my attention to his beautiful cock. I concentrated my sucking on his tip and upper cock. I bobbed my head rapidly and swallowed him balls deep every four or five strokes. His penis was leaking thick drops of semen into my mouth. He was very tasty.

"Finish me off Jill. You have me close. I am going to cum hard. Usually my cum shot is massive." He bellowed and panted.

I responded by picking up the pace. I now deep throated him on each stroke. His legs were shaking and he was panting harder. I felt a huge explosion of hot thick semen in my throat.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Swallow it baby. That cum is yours you earned it."

I had tears in my eyes from the violence and intensity of my blowjob. Bolts of thick semen shot volley after volley into my throat. I held his length in my throat as his balls pressed into my lips. I lost count of his spasms, maybe nine or ten. I moved up to the head of his penis and swallowed the top of his cock and tasted the last dribbles of his semen. I licked my lips and grinned at him.

"Not one drop of cum in the pool! I hate wasting semen Darrell. You are right about women sucking cock. They are supposed to swallow their man's cum. I think it shows disrespect to spit out semen."

"I am hungry for some food Jill. Do you want to go out on a dinner date?"

"That would be very nice Darrell. You did feed me quite a bit, but I am not full. Woman does not live on semen alone."

"You are so funny. An ounce or two of cum is not exactly a steak dinner."

We held hands as we walked out of the pool. I felt exhausted from the athletic blow job I had just given. My jaws and throat were a little tender. I was out of practice. Darrell's cock was growing soft and still very impressive. I held onto his cock as I stepped back and opened the door.

"Darrell I want to get cleaned up then we can figure out what we are doing. What do you think?"

"We need a breather or we will kill each other. You just gave me oral sex in the pool for close to an hour. My cock is very tender right now. I figure he needs a few hours of rest from your attention."

"Think about this. We haven't even fucked yet. My jaws and throat are very sore as well. My clit is always ready she wants you now. I guess my clit is her if your cock is a he. Maybe we should name our sex organs. How does Conan sound?"

"I like it. Maybe she can be Vanessa." He said with a silly look on his face.

"Vanessa? Why Vanessa? Who is that?" I asked.

Darrell responded with a wry smile."Vanessa Del Rio. She was a Cuban-American porn star in the 1980s."

"Why are we naming my clit after her?"

"If we watched a couple of her porn movies you would understand. Do you want to watch her?"He asked.

"Yes I love porn. What do I have in common with her?" I asked.

"She was tall and thick, big boobs, good deep throater, loved anal sex and had a clit bigger than your girl."

"OK Darrell. Vanessa and Conan have an appointment later tonight."

We kissed and went our separate ways to shower. I needed to wash the chlorine out of my hair. After my shower I entered my walk-in closet and started looking through my dresses and sandals. The first thing I needed to pick was a color. I have virtually every color of dress and sandals. My problem was with handbags. I am short a dozen color coordinated bags. I want to look perfect tonight for Darrell. In the front of my dress rack I picked out a pretty pink dress that I haven't worn in four or five years. This dress had sleeves that cover my upper arms and had a length about an inch or two above the knees. I had six or seven pair of pink thong sandals to pick from. Last year I purchased a nice four inch pink wedge on a one inch platform. All of the straps are the width of a wide shoe string. My polish matched these and Darrell will love them since he is into my feet. I found a cute shoulder bag that matched the color of the outfit.

I got dressed and went into my living room. Darrell was sitting on the couch with lust in his eyes. I checked his outfit. He had on a very casual grey suit that looked straight out of Miami Vice. It is molded to his body. On his feet he wore some brown Roman gladiator sandals. Darrell had a simple white t-shirt under his suit. If he had face stubble he would be a larger version of Don Johnson. He looked very hot and I sat down next to him.

"You look very sexy Darrell. Maybe we need to cut our dinner date short so we can be back early?"

"I was thinking the same thoughts after looking at you in that pink wet dream of an outfit."

"Remind me to clean the furniture after you get up."

"If we don't leave in a minute or two I will ravage you right here on the floor." He said with a grin.

"OK I will drive my white Mercedes sedan. I don't trust myself in the McLaren. You have to fight to go under 70 with that rocket of a car. I got several speeding tickets driving my red racer. Darrell I have an idea. You have the big penis. Why don't you drive? I will play the over sexed bimbo."

"You are very over sexed and pretty. You are certainly no bimbo. I will happily drive you to dinner."

We drove to dinner and had a wonderful time enjoying each other's company. Our steak dinner seemed to revive both of us. I was very happy to find out that Darrell did not drink alcohol. I do not drink either. I don't like the taste smell or effects of alcohol. We had flavored coffee after our meal. We held hands and talked of our lives and loneliness. After about three hours we decided to leave. Darrell paid the hundred dollar tab. The waitress asked me. "I love your sandals where did you get them?" I told her. "At the mall across the street. It is that shoe store with the giant high heel out front." I gave her a good tip for being competent and nice. We left and drove home with renewed energy.

I couldn't keep my hands off Darrell as he drove. I unfastened his trousers and massaged his cock with a light stroke. Darrell's eyes were glued to my feet.

"What are you looking at young man?"

"You know what I am looking at. If you didn't want me to see your toes you would have worn pumps. Wiggle and spread your toes for me Jill."

"Like this?" I said as I placed my sandaled feet on the dash and spread my toes as wide as they would go. In yoga there are some toe spreading exercises. I can really hang my fourth and fifth toe off the sides of my thongs.

"That is so hot. Put them back down before I wreck the car." Darrell said.

I put my feet on the floor again and slid near him. I opened his trousers and buried my head in his lap and sucked on the head of his cock while I stroked his shaft. We were nearly home so I took my time. I just wanted to tease him.

"Jill that feels amazing. You have such soft lips and tongue. I love your thick lips on my head and tip."

I continued my work on the first two inches of his cock and sucked his tip as my hand stroked and tickled his shaft. The car pulled into the drive and stopped. Before Darrell could take his seat belt off I swallowed his length and held it in my throat for a few seconds. I spit his cock out and tucked his erection back in his trousers.

"That was an amazing dinner Jill. I enjoyed our date. You are an amazing conversationalist. And an amazing cock sucker. May I ask you something?"

"Yes baby what is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. I guess we can go steady. I guess that depends though."

"What does it depend on?" He asked.

"It depends on how good of a fuck you are. Darrell your cock is amazing and you can eat pussy like a champ."

"That sounds like a challenge to me Jill. I say your requirement tonight is the cycle."

"Cycle? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"In the game of baseball when you hit a single, double, triple and a homerun in the same game you hit the cycle. We have already sucked each other. We have anal and fucking to complete the cycle. After our time is up you decide if you want me to be your boyfriend."

"Which act is the home run?" I asked.

"I am not sure. Maybe we already had our homers and are trying to get doubles and triples. I guess kissing is a single. We can figure out the stats after the ninth inning."

"What inning is this Darrell?"

"This is at least the fourth or fifth inning. We might have to go extra innings in the event of a tie." He explained.

"You have a deal Darrell. Let us go in and get cleaned up and ready to play."

We walked into the house and went our separate ways as we both got ready. After my shower I cleaned my bowels out again. I was sure I needed to prepare my ass for some serious fucking. My sex costumes had been neglected since my husband's death. I decided to go with a bondage look. I put on a black leather top that consisted of nothing but a series of straps and rings that totally exposed my tits. It looked very sexy with my nipple piercings on my huge breasts. My bottom matched my top with a black leather open crotch panty. A very seductive black cat mask with ears gave me an animal appearance. My foot wear that adorned my feet were my three inch high heel sandal ankle boots. They are much like a regular high heel leather boot. The front half of the boot opens into a narrow thong that displayed all of my feet.

I decided to attack Darrell first. I also remembered that I had sex toys in the nightstand of his bedroom to enhance our session. I left my room and opened his door and walked in. Darrell was trying to get dressed. He was totally nude except for a cock and ball harness. His cock was erect and the thick veins were very evident in the harness. His balls looked bloated and hung low in their sack. The larger ring encircled his testicles and penis while the smaller ring went tightly around his balls. A small leather strap connected the rings on top.

"Does the cat have your tongue?" I asked.

He pulled me into his room and picked me up and carried me to the bed. I was very gently placed onto the queen bed. Darrell had a crazy look on his face as he kissed me deeply. His body straddled mine. Before I could resist he grabbed one of my wrists and locked it into a set of handcuffs on one bed post. I didn't resist as he cuffed my other wrist into another set of handcuffs on the other post.

"I hope you are not going to murder me Darrell." I said with a smile.

"You will suffer great pleasure and you will not be able to resist. I had bondage in mind. It seems you dressed for the occasion."

"Get off me for a moment so I can show you something Darrell."

Darrell scooted off me and stood at the foot of the bed. I raised my legs in the air and kicked them up and lowered my knees alongside my shoulders. My feet were alongside my head. My pussy and ass were facing away from him. I thought. This will encourage him to reposition me."

"That is hot Jill. The yoga practice right. Let me unlock you so I can fuck you."

Darrell unlocked me and I did a 180 so he could have access to me.

"Can you eat your own pussy Jill?"

"Yes I can. It is very hard to hold that extreme position for more than a minute or two. In this position I am good for an hour maybe."

He reached on the end table and held a bottle of lube. I watched as he lubed his large angry erection. He moved over my spread legs and was going to put lube in me. I held his hand back.

"I don't need any for my pussy Darrell."

"Pussy? First I am going to slick up that pretty anus of yours."

"OK. I guess you are taking my ass first. I think you will be surprised."

He put two fingers in me then three. He was surprised.

"Wow Jill you are very big. How much can you take?"

"Anally I can take more than my pussy."

Darrell added a fourth finger. He twisted his fingers and added his thumb. Then he slipped his hand into my ass wrist deep.

"Does that hurt?" He asked.

"No it feels very nice. Push deeper toward your elbow." I responded.

He made a fist inside me and slide deeper until half of his forearm was buried in me. Darrell could go no deeper due to the girth of his forearm. He had a stunned look on his face.

"Now put that cock in my ass." I said.

He pulled his hand out of me and looked at my open gaping ass.

"How did you get stretched open like this?"

"Harold fucked me in the ass for years with his big cock and we fisted each other as well. I now use big toys on my ass when I masturbate my pussy."

"That is hot Jill."

Without anymore more talk Darrell shoved his entire thick cock into my ass balls deep. I looked into his eyes as I squeezed my ass muscles around his cock.

"Wow that feels amazing. Push my cock out of your ass."

I clenched my sphincter and pushed out. Darrell backed out at the same time and we developed a rhythm. Every few strokes Darrell pushed into my ass as I pushed out. The pressure was intense. He now plowed into me using his entire length on each thrust. I watched from below as his large testicles dangled in their loose sack. I reached up with my hand and massaged them with the ends of my fingernails.

"Darrell please fuck me harder. When you cum shoot it in my mouth."

He pulled on my clit ring with one hand and this sent me over the edge. I withered and shook in orgasm.

"Oh you bastard fuck my ass. Get ready! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! That's it! Now! Now! Now! Shove it in my throat!" I screamed.

His legs were shaking as well. My orgasm faded as my ass clenched his cock tightly as he approached his cum shot. His balls pulled up in their sack as he withdrew his huge turgid penis.

"Oh Jill! Oh Jill! You cock whore! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Take my cock! Take it all you slut!"He grunted deeply.

He thrust his cock into my mouth balls deep and fed me his thick hot semen. I held my lips around his testicles and lightly scratched them as he grunted as I swallowed the large volume of his essence.

"Let me up Darrell. I am cramping up."

Darrell got off of me. As we were untangling a long string of semen dripped onto my face. I smiled at him.

"Sorry about the dribble. Men having sex and basketball are the same. You must dribble before you shoot. You also dribble after you rebound and shoot."

"Are you sore Jill?"

"I am sore from the position. My ass is great. You could sodomize me some more if you wished." I said.

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers