Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you need some serious fucking in your pussy. I think we should wash my cock off before I enter your cunt."

"I think you are right. I never have received an infection from being fucked bareback in my ass and pussy. One of my girl friends got one from not cleaning off in between. She explained that they were so excited they just switched holes back and forth." I said.

"I have done that with condoms safely. I have never had intercourse bareback without cleaning up."

"I am so flushed out we could probably get away with it. I flush myself out at least twice when I use an enema sometimes three."

"Jill I will be back after I clean my cock and balls."

He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "You just did ATM. I think we should brush our teeth as well."

"I want your big cock in my pussy Darrell. I am curious, how big is your cock?"

"My penis is 6.5 inches flaccid and 9.25 inches in length and 6.5 inches in circumference when fully erect."

"I knew you were huge. My girlfriends would be jealous." I responded.

"Why would your girlfriends be jealous of you Jill?"

"My girlfriends are much like me. They might try to steal that big cock of yours Darrell."

"When you friends are around I must wear loose clothing to hide Conan." He said with a grin.

"Good idea Darrell. I might lock you in the back and keep you hidden until I desire your services."

"Hey Jill let us get cleaned up so we can finish the cycle."

"OK Darrell. I can't wait for more of your cock."

I went to my bathroom and took off my bottoms they might just get in the way in our next encounter. I cleaned myself with a wet washcloth on my anus and crack. I peed as well and rinsed off my pussy. I walked into my bedroom and waited for my boy toy. For lube I secured a one liter bottle of baby oil. I lay on my bed with spread legs and awaited my big cocked lover.

After about thirty minutes I heard Darrell. "Jill where are you?"

"I am in here Darrell come fuck me now! Get in here."

Darrell burst into my room and dove over my body. He grabbed my head and turned me at an angle and thrust his erection down my throat. I swallowed his length and his balls rested on my chin. I noticed he had removed his cock rings. After about three minutes of throat fucking he released me.

"I can't resist that mouth of yours Jill. I love your deepthroat skill."

"Get back up here and fuck me."

Darrell got me in the classic missionary position. Before we started he kissed me deeply. We embraced with our naked smooth bodies together in anticipation. He held his penis at my entrance and slowly slid into my vagina. Easily the biggest cock ever in me for sure. Bigger than Harold.

"You are huge. Go ahead and give me all of you. I am wet enough." I said.

"OK you are very tight. I love the feel of you around my cock. Here it goes."

Darrell bottomed out in my pussy and my eyes rolled back in my head. I began panting very rapidly. He stroked into me at full depth as his pace increased. Soon his thrusts were a blur. I spread my legs apart and moved them high in the air as he plowed into me. He grabbed the heels of my sandals and held them for leverage as he fucked me. After about fifteen minutes of intense deep fucking we changed position. He moved into a high missionary and I placed my thong sandal boot clad feet by his face. He sucked my toes as he plowed me.

"Suck my toes Darrell. When you shoot I want you to fill my cunt. Your mouth is so hot on my toes. I love your big hard cock."

Darrell alternated sucking all of my toes as we fucked me. I wiggled and spread them in his mouth as he swallowed. The pleasure in my pussy was building. My clit was hard as a rock. He must have noticed and he pulled and rubbed my clit as he made love to my pussy and toes.

"I am getting close big boy. Go for a home run and finish the game." I said through clenched teeth.

Darrell released my feet and now fucked me with total abandon. His balls bounced against my ass as he looked at me. We made eye contact and I positioned my feet near his face and spread my toes out of my sandals. His legs shook and he began grunting. I held my toes right in front of his face as he convulsed in orgasm.

"That's it now swallow momma's toes as you cum!" I screamed.

Without saying anything he swallowed four of my toes on my left foot as he exploded. His eyes were locked onto my face and feet. I smiled my approval.

"Arrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrr! Jill! I love you! I ammmmmmm! Cummmmmming!"

He pushed his cock into me five or six more times and stopped. His cum shot was big in spite of his prior orgasms.

"That was amazing Darrell. I think you are hired." I said with a smile.

"Hired? In what capacity would I serve?" He asked.

"You would work as my housekeeper." I said.

"That depends." He replied.

"Depends on what Darrell?"

"It depends on my duties, pay and the hours?" He said.

"The pay is one dollar a day. Your schedule varies between 8-10 hours a day and seven days a week."

"That sounds terrible Jill. Why should I agree to be your houseboy for slave wages?"

"Your duties are very fulfilling and the benefits package is amazing." I said.

"What are my duties?" He asked.

"Your duties are fucking me, sucking me, fucking my ass, rimming my anus, fisting me in my holes, sucking my toes and maintaining my sandals." I replied with a smile.

"OK. What are my benefits Jill?"

"You will love them more than your duties. I will suck your cock, deepthroat your cock, swallow your semen, rim your ass, massage your prostate and fuck your ass with a strap on."

"I love all of that except the part about prostate massage and fucking my ass. Do you think I would want that Jill?"

"Yes I do Darrell. Your orgasms will be more intense. Of course I combine plenty of deepthroat fellatio as part of the experience."

"OK. Give me my first milking tomorrow. I will build up more semen for you overnight."

"That sounds good Darrell. Do you accept the offer?"

"Yes I do. I can run my company remotely from here. I will make arrangements for my things to be sent here."

"Is there anything else you want to ask me Darrell?"

"Actually there is Jill. I have only known you for twenty hours. I know I love you. Do you love me?"

"Yes. I loved you from the moment I first saw your cock."

"Jill I will soon ask a huge question about us. I think that question needs a very big diamond and six months of test driving."

"You may not drive my McLaren. The only test driving you are getting is with me." I laughed.

"Jill my duties of houseboy slut boy toy totally focus on you. Who will be cleaning this huge house?"

"Darrell you are a silly boy! I have a maid. She works five days a week. I gave her the day off because I thought we might like each other. Now I will tell her I have a boyfriend that will be staying."

"Maybe this is a bad idea Jill. We will be engaging in various sexual acts while the maid is making the semen stained bed or scrubbing semen off the floor."

Jill laughed and choked. "Veronica has been with me for twenty years. One time she walked into our room. I was performing my morning fellatio on Harold. She didn't bat an eye. She just informed us that there was fresh coffee and biscuits in the kitchen. She asked Harold if he wanted the newspaper. Harold told her yes to bring it up in fifteen minutes. He told her Mistress Jill should be done by then."

Darrell laughed and snorted. "Master do you want the paper now while you are getting your cock sucked or later after Mistress eats her load of cream sauce. I get the point the house will be cleaned by very discrete maid."

"Yes as professional as you will ever see. Veronica is British and very pretty. She encouraged me to date again."

"The maid is pretty?" He asked.

"She is a fantastic worker. No gossip with her. Very polite with a stiff upper lip. Yes mum. Yes Mistress. Right away Mistress. Veronica looks very sexy in her uniform. I let her dress a little slutty like her Mistress. She might be the most attractive woman in Vegas for her age Darrell."

"How old is Veronica?" He asked.

"I hired Veronica in 1997 when she was sixty. She looked forty then. She looks like she could be my sixty year old sister. She is cute and witty. She will call you Master Darrell."

We look at each other and laughed. We stripped our clothes off and showered together. I thought. "I will suck Darrell's cock in the morning. Maybe Veronica will get a new show as she makes her rounds." I told Darrell to move his things in my room.

To be continued