Kinky Katerina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna show us the place?" I shouted to our host over the deafening music.

"Yeah," he said, tentatively. "But why don't you two grab a dance? I see some people I've gotta say hi to. Meet you back here in ten minutes."

A while later we were back together and, with fresh drinks, started our tour of Carl's club. We exited the main room into a dimly-lit hallway and took an elevator up one flight.

"What's first?" I asked, anxiously.

"Art gallery," he said, as the elevator door opened to a nearly deserted series of rooms with scores of pornographic visuals on the walls. I sensed that Carl was introducing us to his lair slowly, as we sized up the artwork. Each painting or photo showed people copulating, some in groups. There were several photos that had been computer enhanced to exaggerate the size of the human phalluses as well as the cum shots, and an entire room was given over to bestial coupling. At these, Kat squeezed my hand hard, signaling that she'd seen enough.

"You mentioned live entertainment...and movies?" I queried.

"Right this way," Carl said, taking Kat by the upper arm and steering us out of the gallery into another hallway.

Opening one door, he led us into a room that must have housed twenty video screens, all in private booths with sofas for patrons, each playing porno film loops. Kat took a few looks at what was playing and said, "These have always bored me. The acting is so bad. You'd think they could say something besides, 'Yeah, yeah, oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me!'"

"It's a multi-million dollar industry," responded Carl. "We shoot some right here at the club. Selling 'em helps pay for the overhead," he said, steering us further down the hall to another room. "Now, for something completely different," he said, as we slipped quickly into a large darkened room, with a light showing from somewhere below floor level.

As my eyes grew used to the darkness, I saw that the room's center was an open space looking down onto a lighted floor below. Around that open space were waist-high railings made of metal pipe that kept observing patrons from falling through a plexiglass cover that separated the lower floor from the upper. On the lower floor was a series of eight cubicles in two rows; no, they were rest room stalls! Each stall had at least two holes in one wall through which men's cocks could be stuck, to be serviced by someone inside the stall. The interesting thing was that, with a plexiglass ceiling, we could look down and see who was servicing whom. The faces of those whose cocks were being pleasured – men standing outside the stalls – were visible to viewers on the upper floor on both sides of each stall's thin, outside wall. It was a brilliant setup for voyeurs. To those participating, it was a series of sexual acts between anonymous exhibitionists.

There weren't many people in the upstairs viewing room, and they were all men. "Mmm, this is nice," purred Kat. We found an open space at the railing immediately and she gulped down her drink, handing the glass to me as I found a cocktail table to put it on. When I returned, she was whispering something to Carl, probably about the two older men across from us who were masturbating openly to the spectacle occurring downstairs.

"Katerina asked if guests could participate in the glory holes," he said, keeping me abreast of the conversation. "I told her they were all functioning toilets!" he added, grinning. My wife didn't hear him, so focused was she, particularly on two women who were fellating two husky men standing outside their respective stalls. One was a Latina woman pushing 40 with a phenomenal body, frosted hair and no apparent gag reflex, who was kneeling and swallowing the prodigious member of a young, blond white man in his mid-twenties. His cock appeared to be nearly ten inches in length and shone brightly from the woman's saliva in the light coming from below, as his anonymous mocha partner's stretched lips cycled smoothly from his glans to the thin wall separating them.

The other woman was a slim white girl with long blonde hair who was laving a black cock of equal or greater length than the other one. Her technique showed more invention, in that she used both hands in addition to her more shallow mouth to excite her partner. What she lacked in depth, though, she made up for in enthusiasm, speed and lubricant. Her lips seemed to fly over the black rod, her small pale hands clutching it tightly as she stroked, with more saliva than I'd ever before seen used during a blowjob. The blonde was naked. The Latina was wearing a skin tight, blue maid's uniform – with miniskirt and bursting top – that showed her outrageous, tan body as she paid homage to the cock of the younger, lighter-skinned white man.

"Give me your thong," I murmured to Kat, as I held her close to the railing with an arm on each side of her.

"Oh...Timmy...no...please!" she whined. At that, Carl moved to the other side of the viewing area to face us across the open, plexiglass floor.

"Katerina! Give it to me, then put one foot on the lower railing and give that charming old man across the way a glimpse of heaven!" The older gentleman, dressed in a tweed jacket and wool slacks, was a stereotype of one of Kat's professors that lusted after her during her book stack labors at the library. Standing straight across from us, he'd unzipped and was jacking off vigorously to the two couples engaged in fellatio below us. As I looked at his lonely eyes, I knew he'd probably done this many times before. After a few moments he looked across at Kat, and if looks could devour, he would've consumed her in a minute.

She looked back at him, then to the right at Carl standing next to him, and had a quick change of mind. Bending down, she stripped off her thong and handed the sopping garment to me, which I stuck in my inside jacket pocket. "Now, touch yourself!" I rasped, carried away by the moment. She placed her foot on the middle railing and I drew her skirt up over her smooth, olive thighs. As I did so, the old man sped up his masturbatory rhythm, much to my wife's delight. I felt her body tense...and relax...tense and relax, as she began masturbating with him. She spread her raised leg further to the side, fingering herself wildly, and began attracting the attention of other patrons who'd previously been watching the cock sucking on the lower floor.

"Ooohhh...Timmmmy...ya know I'm gonna cummmmm...in front of all these people...," Kat groaned, as she worked on herself, her head thrown back against my chest as I held her up.

"Yeeaah, honey...take a good, long one," I urged her. "Ev'body's into it. You'll make 'em happy," I muttered, holding her trembling little frame as she spread her legs further to the horny looks of what was now a half-dozen men standing across from us, three of them with their stiff cocks in their palms. Her little right hand was now digging two fingers deeply into her pussy, adorned only by a landing strip of dark pubic hair at the top of her slit. At that moment, I knew, Kat might have taken on all the men in the room...the first, perhaps, being Carl, who'd moved down a way to stand impassively at the end of the railing, quietly watching the salacious proceeding with a peaceful smile.

Soon, though, everything became confused. Below us, the Latina had induced a climax in her youthful partner and was playing his profuse, seedy deposit over her entire face, neck and breast cleavage. As if signaled, the blonde in the next stall began pumping the black man's spunk into her loose, open mouth for it to pour off her tongue and splash down between her modest breasts to her sparsely-haired crotch. This caused the first older man across from us to groan, tremble, and milk several ribbons of cum from his cock to splash onto the plexiglass cover to the downstairs toilets.

Yet my little wife persisted, unmoved. Her head lay back against my chest as I held her up, which had become easy, since both her feet were now propped up on the middle railing, her knees splayed widely, with her practiced hand working furiously. I saw her looking through slitted eyes at the group of men masturbating across from us, awaiting the inevitable climax.

But the scene was again interrupted, as a stunning young Asian woman entered a vacant stall below while the other two women were dressing and preparing to leave. As she dropped her panties and sat to urinate, a limp, brown cock pushed through the hole in her stall and, behind it, we could see the face of an attractive young man of mid-eastern descent. At first the girl merely looked at the disembodied appendage, then reached out tentatively to feel it. It jumped immediately to her touch and she began pumping it slowly to an excited state. She rose from the toilet, removed her panties from her ankles, and knelt before the dark tan prick. My attention was diverted, though, by the familiar, quivering hip thrusts that Kat makes when climaxing.

"Gawd, Tim! Tol' you! Cumming, Timmy! You wanted me tooooo!" she whined with ever-increasing volume. "Ahhh, Gawd, Ti'...I cu'...ahhh, fuuuck!...s'goood! Pleeze...hold me!...ahhh! Tiiiiiiimmmmmotheeeee!"

I'd never seen three men cum at the same time, but the three gentlemen across from us did when Kat had her orgasm. And as her little body writhed in my supporting arms, I swear that I heard thesplat...splat...splatof their spunky deposits strike the plexiglass ceiling of the johns below us. Then, all was quiet, since the hallmark of the voyeur – unlike the exhibitionist – is to do his or her business, then leave, not wanting to be recognized by anyone. We three, however, stayed around for a few moments to watch the Asian woman turn her back to her partner's prick, impale herself on it, and screw herself vigorously as she rammed against it through the wall.

I held Kat's quivering body as she dropped one relaxed leg from the railing to the floor, gasping. "That was absolutely beautiful, Katerina!" murmured Carl, who by now had joined us at one side. He looked at my wife – who, out of embarrassment was trying to avoid his eyes – and lay his hand on her other bare thigh that was still propped on the rail. "Mmmm...your skin is like butter," he whispered, glancing at me as he slipped his hand under her skirt toward its moist destination.

I felt her stiffen as he made contact and she now was looking directly at him. Her breasts were heaving excitedly as she breathed harshly through her parted lips. I cupped one tit from behind and pinched her erect nipple softly as Carl's fingers slipped into her pussy. "Aaaa-uunnh!" she groaned deeply in her throat as he began an in-and-out motion and she slid her hips forward and backward to meet his questing hand for several seconds. Her eyes closed and she began a whispered cadence. "Ooh, Gawd, yes...yess!...yesss, Tony! She kept this up for thirty seconds, then her eyes snapped open and she again moaned, "Ooohh!" Then, looking around, she gasped, "Aaanngh...ooh, Gawd, Carl...Timmy...please, can we sit down? My legs are about to fold!"

Part 3

"Sure, Kat," Carl said gently. "Right this way!" withdrawing his hand to pointedly lick his fingers and lead us into the exterior hallway. I noticed that several men followed us, probably curious as to what Kat might do next. "What did you think of my son?" he asked, as we walked to another door.

"Your son?" I choked.

"Yeah – name's Jeff – the young guy in the glory hole with that hot, older Latina, Ava. He's a new member here and she can't get enough of him! Got a thing for young, blond studs!"

"Your son?" Kat exclaimed, incredulous. "Why, he's the spitting image of my baby brother, Roy!"

Here we go again, I thought. Whenever Kat gets excited by a male, he seems to remind her of one of her three brothers.

"Well, he's got a show in here in a few minutes," Carl said, opening a door to a small theatre-in-the-round with a sunken stage. Hmm, just like a miniature football stadium, I thought, as we looked for seats. The room was nearly full of couples. We found seats near the back and the lights dimmed, but not nearly enough for Kat. Apparently tonight's show was an audience-participation skit, which required the house to be lit as well as the stage.

She whispered to me, "I know I'm being too picky, but it's so crowded in here! And there's so much light! If I get a little crazy, I don't wanta embarrass myself in front of all these couples! You said there was a movie theatre, Carl. Could we go there?" She punctuated her question with a soft caress of his inner thigh.

"Sure!" he said, standing immediately. "I'll take you down there and get you situated, come back up and catch Jeff's show, then join you. Maybe next time – when you've gotten used to the place – you'll be more comfortable with the lighting." I was disappointed that Kat had thrown in the towel early on this show but, all was not lost. We still had the movie.

Carl seated us near the rear of the dark theatre downstairs, two or three rows from the back wall, and departed to see his son's performance. I noticed immediately that the armrests folded upward as they do on airplane seats. I raised a couple so Kat and I could snuggle and she could fold her legs next to herself on a neighboring seat. There were a few isolated men sitting nearby, one in the row in front of us and a couple of seats down from Kat, who took an immediate interest in my wife's legs. Curled as they were under her short skirt, he shifted in his seat and raised his armrest so he could turn halfway in our direction, placing his arm on the back of his neighboring seat. This guy would be our first mark, I thought, as I unfastened the two top buttons of Kat's dress. As she reached up to halt my progress, with my other hand I slid her skirt back on her sumptuous thighs, effectively baring all but her wet cunt to him, since she'd previously removed her thong.

Then we turned our attention to the film. The scene was a living room in a small apartment, with a sofa, wooden coffee table, club chair and kitchen counter. Kat leaned into me and placed her hand lightly on my groin. A doorbell rang and a Latin woman came onscreen, wearing a snug, white, three-quarter sleeve top with a scooped neck. Her miniskirt was black, hemmed just below her sumptuous ass, showing fleshy legs encased in black, thigh high nylons. Her 38DD tits threatened to burst through the thin top of her outfit, and under her skirt was a hint of filmy black panties that showed the rich tan color of her round bottom. She'd had her hair streaked in the current style, showing blonde, auburn and copper highlights. Her Latin face was exaggeratedly sexy, her large mouth glossed with a metallic sheen. One look was all it took for me to recognize that she'd been the woman, Ava, who'd fellated Jeff, Carl's son, earlier in one of the glory holes. She answered the door and in walked Jeff, a tall, blond kid in faded blue jeans, an over-large tee shirt, and the mandatory baseball cap on backwards, covering his blond curls.

"Hi, m'am," he said. "Is Marco here?"

"Mmm, no," she cooed. "My son's working, Jeff. Won' be home for hours,querido. Were you s'posed to meet 'im?"

"Well, he said we'd go look at some used cars, but maybe I misunderstood," said Jeff. I could see where this was going...Ava was a MILF stereotype.

"Sorry,enamorado, but maybe you'll have some coffee?" she asked, already pouring him a cup, handing it to him, and sitting on the sofa. As she crossed her legs I became fully erect. This woman had enough sex appeal for ten. "Oh, don' sit all the way over there. Sit nex' to me an' tell me 'bout your girl frien's," she begged, patting the cushion beside her. Kat had begun stroking my groin with purpose by now.

"I'm not seein' anyone special," the blond youth answered shyly, sitting next to her and laying an arm behind her on top of the couch. When he did this, Kat dug her nails into my bulge, suddenly showing excitement at what we'd be seeing.

"Nooo? Oh, babee...a beeg strong young guy like you! Don' you get lonely? I do!" Ava said, leaning against him and breathing hard...nibbling on his neck. "I work so hard...an' I don' get out much!" she rasped, slowly stroking what was an enviable bulge in the youth's jeans. "An' Marco's no help. He use' to bring his frien's aroun', but one day he caught me with 'is buddy an' now they stay away. Know what I mean?" she whined.

"Nnnn-yeeaahh, I...do," exhaled Jeff, as Ava's nimble fingers worked expertly at the kid's fly to free his huge member. As it sprang forth her large mouth broke into a broad smile and she licked her lips as her tan hand stroked its full length. I took that shot as an opportunity to spread Kat's legs on the seat, which opened her crotch to the view of our male neighbor one row forward.

"You won' never tell Marco 'bout this, okay, babee? You jus' come an' see me when you wan' some pussssy," Ava murmured to Jeff before slowly sinking her mouth around his member and slickening it with two or three deep plunges. "Okay?" she asked innocently, pulling off and looking up at him.

The young man didn't answer. Instead, his fingers were peeling her top from her mocha body and in seconds she'd flung it backward over the couch. Underneath the top and skirt she was wearing a short teddy top of nearly transparent black material, ending at the waist. Her breasts looked as large and full as grapefruit, with dark brown, half-inch nipples and large aureoles. Her slim waist flared into heart-shaped hips and an ass that nearly made me weep. Stretched over it were matching black, boy-cut panties that in a second everyone in the house knew were without a crotch. Ava had discarded her miniskirt, knelt between the kid's legs, and a camera had moved in close up to capture her full tan mouth slide slowly down his cock. Another camera shot showed her reaching back with one hand to spread her cheeks and bare the soaking, swollen folds of her dark-tan pussy peeking out of the slit in her transparent underwear.

"Do yourself, honey," I whispered to Kat and, without hesitating, she leaned back against me, slouched down, and spread her legs. She gripped one knee and held it next to her face tightly, and opened her other leg for access to her experienced, masturbatory fingers. She mewled slightly as a moist fingertip touched her clit, and the man ahead of us turned fully halfway to us, abandoning the movie, and unzipped his pants to begin his own fantasy.

I was fascinated by the sudden, easy communication occurring between my wife and this stranger. Apparently nothing needed to be said, other than a few moans and soft grunts. They sped their pace, and two other nearby men noticed their activity. One moved to the row behind us, where he could see my wife's profile in self-abuse, and the other moved to our row, several seats down. Both had their cocks in hand.

"Look at the movie, Katerina," I murmured into her ear as I unbuttoned her dress to the waist and unclipped her bra to free her lovely, soft tits. She groaned deeply, causing our friend from the row in front of us to stand suddenly and step over the back of that row to sit one seat down from where one of Kat's legs was now twitching involuntarily. Both of my hands were now under her armpits, caressing and squeezing her fulsome breasts for all to see, at the same time I was holding her upright. "Watch the sexy movie, honey," I urged, as the screen showed Ava straddling Carl's son on the sofa. The succulent lips of her ravenous cunt swallowed his enviable cock in progressively tightening circles, and the cameras captured her rising sexual hunger as she began a mindless, shrieking hammering on and off him while he gobbled great mouths full of her huge, bouncing breasts.

"Gonna cum, Timmy!" Kat announced for all to hear within a twenty foot radius. "Cumm-mmiing, big... time!" she grunted, causing the stranger sitting two feet away to start his orgasm. Rising to his left knee, he jerked as fast as he could and began spewing spunk all over Kat's right leg. As his jizzum splashed onto her, she climaxed in little moans, which everyone in the theatre must have heard. But, no matter...it was just the beginning. As our neighbor's seed continued its shower onto my wife's limb[MSOffice1] , Kat's right hand reached out toward his cock blindly, as if to assist him in his public paroxysm. Unable to reach him, though, she grunted through her own frenzy, spasming back against my supporting frame, soon to go limp as she panted out her joy.