Kinky Katerina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew when Kat was going to cum. Her hands always telegraphed it. She began to reach out blindly, then grab anything within reach – usually chest and shoulder flesh, graduating to deep, scratches on one's back at her peak – and she did this with Jeff. Her vocal encouragement was mere blather, yet the most sexy, animalistic blather, and she came mightily, hammering at the young stud as her body's demands reached their zenith. And, quickly, Jeff spun again to lay her on her back on the sofa to drill her into submission. Lifting her legs widely so that her ankles were above her shoulders, he began fucking her like some crazed, sub-human beast.

I was immediately concerned that he might rupture her uterus, given what I was seeing from just a few feet away. But my wife persisted, crying for more, encouraging her young lover not to stop. As she came down from her climax, she mewled, "Oh, you're so...deep, honey! So...deep!" Her eyes were glazed with desire, as if she'd overdosed on some narcotic drug, and she whined a question at him. "You like...fucking me? Like...fuckin' big sis?" But Jeff didn't answer her verbally. He just grunted and plunged balls deep straight down into her upturned pussy. "Aaww, fuuuck!" she screamed, "You great...big...fucker! Awwww, yeeaah! Fuuuck!" Her red labia clutched at his plundering pole as she began flopping around under him while another orgasm boiled out of her.

An hour later Kat lay exhausted on the glass topped coffee table. She'd begged the three of us to take her all at once and we had. Carl had lain on his back on the table and she'd screwed her asshole onto his erection, Jeff had resumed reaming her vagina in machine-like fashion, and I'd knelt at the end of the table, over which she'd lowered her head to take me into her throat. We'd all joined my little wife in one final, blistering climax. When sated, it was a late hour and I carried her to Carl's guestroom, there to join her in sleep 'til morning. After rising she took a quick shower, we had coffee and rolls, and Carl drove us home, where Kat napped until evening. Before dropping us off, he gave me a CD of all the pictures we'd taken the previous evening.

That night at dinner it was as if nothing had happened. I watched my sweet wife play her role of a loving, nurturing mother to our kids, ages six and four, feed them, and put them to bed. We turned in early too, though abstained from sex because she said she was a bit sore. As we lay there in the dark, Kat lay her arm across my chest.

"Tim, are you awake?"

"Yeah, hon, what's up?"

"I just wanted you to know Ireallyenjoyed last night. Are you okay with it?"

"Sure, kiddo. If I weren't I would've told you so."

"Well, the reason I ask is 'cuz this morning Carl asked if I'd...uhh...work with him in one of the glory holes next weekend. Would that be all right?"

"Mmm-hmmm," I mumbled sleepily.

"Gawd, Timmy, it'll be so exciting, knowing you're upstairs with all those horny men...watching us...and jerking off!" She moved her hand down to my groin, starting to stroke my penis gently.

"Maybe I won't jack off!" I said, toying with her. "Maybe I'll just wait 'til I get you home and ravage you."

"Uuhh, honey...there's something else," she whispered.

"Whassat?"

"Well...Jeff was wondering if I'd do a live show with him...you know...in that theatre."

"Jeezus, you're really in demand!" I exclaimed.

"Not really. He just likes the way I...well, you know, how I squeeze him when he's inside me...like you do! And, he loves the way I cum so many times."

"Youarepretty unique," I admitted.

"Will you sit where I can see you?" she asked.

"Front row, center seat," I said proudly.

"Nnnggh...good," she breathed. Her hand had moved from my dick to her pussy, which she was rubbing lightly. "He'll be over Thursday night to rehearse."

"Rehearse!" I blurted out.

"Well...yeah. We've gotta...you know...practice!" she explained, weakly.

"Practice fucking! What about the kids?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh, it'll just be for a couple of hours! You can take 'em out for pizza!"

"Right! Guess we'll all be havingsausagethat night, huh!" I snorted.

"Ohh, Timmy. Humor me just this once...okay?" she whined, scooting down to lick my prick. "I promise I'll be good for you," she murmured, as my cock slid into her hot mouth.

Conclusion

The following night Kat and I got home at about the same time. She'd picked up the kids at day care and looked a little frazzled after her half day in the library stacks. She took a shower before going to bed, an unusual thing for her to do. As usual we talked a little bit after making love.

"You seem preoccupied tonight, Kat. Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I wasn't going to tell you, but...you know that professor I mentioned before?"

"The horny guy from the Classics Department who looks up your dress when you're stacking books?" I asked.

"That's the one. He got a foundation grant and asked my boss if I could be his dedicated library assistant. It's quite an honor, and the grant will pay my increased salary."

"I'm happy for you! And?"

"Well, today we went up to the archives on the top floor, you know, where all the oldest books and papers are catalogued. And, same old story, I climbed the ladder and got what he wanted and I turned around to hand it down to him."

"And you caught him checking out your thong," I chuckled, anticipating her next line.

"Not only that, Tim. He looked up at me with those eyes of his, then verrry slowly reached under my skirt and put his hand on the front of my upper thigh. My heart was beating so hard I hardly noticed his thumb on my pussy."

"What did you do...or say?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was breathing so hard my voice wouldn't work. I just looked into his eyes and slowly shook my head, unable to utter a word."

"What then?" I asked, truly turned on by her story.

"He slid his thumb over under the front of my thong and touched my clit. I jumped and almost fell off the ladder," said Kat. "Then he pulled the thong slowly down to my knees...then my ankles...and I let him! Kee-rist! I nearly screamed I wanted him so much!"

"Lemme guess," I said sarcastically, "...he reminds you of your middle brother, Jamie!"

"How did you know?" she asked, dumfounded.

"Just a lucky guess," I shrugged.

"You're so smart! So you're not angry with me, thank Gawd. Ooh, Timmy, it was so exciting! He covered my pussy with his mouth...and started licking me. I was trembling so much! I finally just sat on the step, spread my legs, and pulled his tongue all the way inside."

"Did you cum?" I asked, more than a little excited by now.

"After a while...yeah," said Kat, slightly embarrassed.

"Anything else?"

"Well...yeah. He kept my thong, as a souvenir he said, then he helped me down and we went to one of those dusty study carrels, you know, where faculty sit to read...and he stuck my thong in my mouth to stifle my moans. Then he did me from behind – like a dog, really hard! – just like Jamie used to do."

"Now wait a minute!" I flared. "I found out just last night you'd popped your baby brother Roy's cherry! Now you tell me you've fucked your brother Jamie!" I said. "Are there any other secrets you're keeping from me? If big brother Tony refused you, did you fuck your dad instead? " I asked, accusingly.

"Don't be mad, Tim!" she retorted, pleading. Then she hesitated, for perhaps a half minute, then relented. "I mean, with Daddy, it was different. He was so lonely! Mama had died, an'...well, until recently, I was afraid you'd leave me if you knew all the details," she whined. Finally, she whispered, pathetically, "Do you hate me?"

"Of course not! I just want to knoweverything," I responded, my mind reeling with the prurient images of Kat's aging, widowed father screwing her incestuously with her young legs pumping in the air. "Okay, what happened then?"

"Today in the library? Well...I came – it wassooo good – then I sucked him off."

"Off?" I asked, picturing my little wife's full lips and hollowing cheeks drain a tweedy academic's balls.

"Yeah...it was wonderful...so dirty. Oh, Tim...if you'd been there it would've been...heavenly," she said quietly.

"So now you're this professor's...whore?" I asked, hesitatingly.

"Absolutely not, honey! I've already set some conditions! I'll start working the part-time evening shift, so you can be there! Nobody's ever in the archives at night, so I can get you in and you canwatchus, from a few stacks down...or from wherever." She'd obviously thought this through.

"What about the kids?" I asked.

"I'll be with them every day with the new schedule. It'll only be a few nights a week...or so, and with my raise we can even afford to remodel the kitchenand more than make up for the sitter!"

"I don't know, Kat. This could get out of hand!" Then, I pictured the image of my wife a couple of nights earlier with those other men at the club and I realized I was truly ambivalent about countermanding her plan. "I guess we could try it," I mumbled, my macho male feelings still a bit threatened by the prospect of my wife taking on yet another lover. How many would there be? I wondered. Where would we draw the line between fantasy and reality? Where would it all end?

"Oh, good, 'cuz I told Davey – that's the prof's name – that it'd be okay with you. Like me, he loves to have people – 'specially husbands – watch him when he's doing other women. I told him that you loved to watch me too, particularly when I was fucking my brothers!"

Thanks to the fan who suggested this story. Please vote, and let us know your opinion with constructive feedback.