All Comments on 'Kinky Sister Kinky Brother'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

Hope to see part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Page 1, with its numerous mentions of alcohol and drugs, was as far as I got. Decidedly tuned off by a couple of weak characters who need these crutches to function.

oralprobeoralprobeabout 6 years ago
Wow. Wow. Squirt.

So good. Excellently written. Any objection to animals.?

andrepkandrepkabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to more kinkiness...

Nicely done, can't wait for future "anything goes" kinky sex.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

This is one of the best ever sister-brother porn stories I've read. You are in tune with both of them. I cannot wait for more action and like how open and graphic they are describing for the first time what kind of sex they like and practice. Thank you.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Fucking WOW

I usually don't read stories this long, because I feel that the erotic thing about incest stories is not who's fucking whom and how, but more the long slow buildup that causes the characters to cross that uncrossable liken. Imagine my delight when there was 3 full pages of incredible build up! Great story, definitely a quick read for a 6-pager. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

I loved it and hope you continue on. A hot idea would be for maddie to take him to a bdsm nightclub and dominate him and share him around as her sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some more

How about brother sister pee play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Phenomenal!!

I can't wait for the 2nd part of this story! Great job!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much conversations

It's boring

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 6 years ago
Great so far

Took a while to get to this point but I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Super HOT!!!!!!!

Such a sexy build-up...no secrets passion sharing...MORE please!

mikenightmikenightalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Amazing story, super hot. I want a scene of them together in the middle of a large circle jerk. Both covered in cum and using the cum as lube

KnightofroundKnightofroundalmost 6 years ago
Yum

Great story. Very well detailed. Made it tough to hide my boner at work. Love the idea! Wish ou would have broken it up into different chapters so it wasn’t so long though. I give it 5! Fucking sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for next chapter

I usually avoid male bi stories and videos... not because I find it offensive... I’m afraid I’d like it... then I read a story like this and all of a sudden we’re in bi territory. Yep, I’d like it.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

unbelievably erotic and sexy. we need more!!!! when will the next chapter be ready?

great story - but we need a lot more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please may I have some more

That was so hot can't wait for the next chapter

bifemboibifemboialmost 6 years ago
WOW... Huge fantasy

This has got to be one of the Hottest stories I've read here.. probably because I've got 2 sisters and have fantasized about both of them... and always wished to be able to be THIS open with each other .. and turn us on so we'd do stuff like this.. OMG... so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Probably one of the hottest stories I've ever read here...

I've messed around with my sister a bit, just some touching and making out... but this tops every fantasy I've ever had! I need to get her to read this story, and try to make some of this happen... unbelievably hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmmm!

Liked it mainly BUT while I like the idea of "girl on girl" (I tend to watch the website "Girls Out West"), I don't really like the idea of "man on man". I suppose it's because I prefer girls to men in every day life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Americans confuse me

How can they go to school when they have just left? If you are 18, you leave school and maybe go to a college or a university. Also in many stories Americans appear to wear pants of some sort under pyjamas or nighties. NO YOU DO NOT! The only exception are girls having their periods, when they are suitably protected. Love the story, but.... AND the "goodie goodie" attitude about NOT drinking until you are 21; what about at family parties and meals in their own homes? For goodness sake, act like normal people. There is no REAL reason why siblings should not fall in love and do something positive about it. There are many countries where it is legal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So HOT

Super HOT story. Love the way it unfolded and continues to unfold, where they each begin to live out each other’s fantasies. 5 out of 5

shaved2004shaved2004about 5 years ago

This is so hot and made me so horny.

Just needed to get out various dildos to ravage myself and again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Peeing

Surprised you did't add the peeing kink to your story

SensualTastesNYSensualTastesNYover 4 years ago
hot, Hot, HOT

Seriously great story. I loved every part of it as well as the realism & how it built up. Bravo!

Now, I'm going to go and have a serious anal toy & masturbation session.

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 4 years ago
So Damn Hot!

Fuck this is one damn Hot and Sexy Story. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great buildup with terrific detail

Really enjoyed the story from start to finish - excellent buildup and explosive action. Very hot! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incest lover

Great story. Cant wait to go home and jerk off. Don’t usually like long stories but I could not stop reading. I have some of the same kinks like eating my own cum and taking toys in my ass. I have always wanted to try sucking cock and getting ass fucked while someone watches. Gonna eat a big load when I jerk off in the mirror while remembering the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Lovely erotic story, it got my hot and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are not already writing professionally, you totally should. Everything you write is beyond incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Makes me wish I had a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The scene on the balcony leading up to sis riding his clock is about the hottest thing I have ever run across. That gets a ten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The scene on the balcony, when they are masturbating each other and then she impales herself on his cock is the hottest scene I have ever encountered. Ten stars.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Who would fuck their own sister, who would suck another man. Me ! ! !

getthephenomgetthephenomover 2 years ago

Super hot story. I am up for anything if it involves immediate family members. Water sports could have added further to the kinkiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great start to a story. to bad the author never finished with a couple more chapters. like now that sister has found a keeper she should put his cock in a chastity cage to take over control of him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My sister and I “fooled around” a bit, esp. when I was 18/19 and she was 20/21. Wish we’d taken things further, and I wish we’d included another guy — or even guys — in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SBG, you are the MASTER!!! of the long build up… an erotic story is sh*t without it … your stories have become an obsession for me… More more more, please… You bring out the best in me - and I’m sure, others here, too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One shakes their head, side to side to indicate NO.

One NODS their head up and down to signify YES.

The past tense of grind is ground.

Marvin2017Marvin201727 days ago

Stopped reading in third page where they kept mentioning Lit.

Turned a story into a commercial. Ruined the mood.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I really love the different themes/genres included in this incest story like the brother talking about how he likes tranny/gay/bi porn, wants to get pegged and fucked by a guy/girl while the sister watches, etc because it’s something I’ve never seen in incest stories. And honestly it’d be pretty difficult to find incest stories like this because the tags portal is really bad. Hope you have more male/female incest stories with these various kinks in them.

smoothwienersmoothwiener2 days ago

That, was amazingly hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES