All Comments on 'Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you! I needed that!

I came several times just reading this. And am still feeling horny. But so needed the release tonight!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Touching!

I was touching myself from the beginning of the story to the end! My cock was hard and dripping and my nipples tingling and erect! Jasmine, you really do it to me! Five stars! Great story! Thanks!

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
In heaven

Reading and identify to my place as a bi cock sucker, waiting patiently for Chris's Toronto tryst, hard and leaking, love your writing, God bless.

5*s all the way.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 6 years ago
Great story!

While I'm not into men sucking cock, most of this was about Dani being lured into lesbianism...and it was incredibly hot! Governor Greene licking Bethany's pussy was sensational. Excellent writing, as always.

parputter69parputter69almost 6 years ago
Thanks!!!

Thanks for another chapter in this series. Looking forward to the

adventures of Chris in Canada searching for cocks to suck.

Brunch with 4 women will be exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm loving it

I've been following this story for years now and i can say it's my favorite in this entire website; realy great, smoking hot. I can say the only thing that kinda bothered me is bethany's seemingly omnipresence, she knows everything everytime, it was a bit annoying but i was quite amused when she found her match in Governor Greene. Keep it coming, 5stars ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This story was definitely worth the longggg wait. Imagine that a family with a history of Lesbian, Mistresses, and Dommes

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Your writing is really awesome. Its like I'm there living it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I like to see a spin-off of this where governor Greene dominating the mom and three sisters in an orgy. Especially want to see Bethany's and Dani's submission to the governor. Hope you'll consider doing this.

Itsmez10199Itsmez10199over 5 years ago
Loved it, Was Hoping Danis first would be Bethany though

I hope we do get the incest story. Was hoping to have Dani eat her sister first. I do envy Chris, getting to suck cock and have his wife approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

The teacher is smoking

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Nice cameo appearance...

... by the author! Very hot, very fun, very clever!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 5 years ago
Going to have to steal that line!

Great description of being a lesbian - 'not one until you've got your face wet'. Love it! Going to have to tell a friend of mine. She's bi-curious and keeps staying at fingers only with her girlfriends. Now I can give her the challenge.

I enjoyed this, though don't really want our heroine to be sub. Like her walking on the lesbian side, though would like her to be 'in control' always. As they say, each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The addition of the governor felt like an... Odd choice. Kinda took me out of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holiday dinner orgy

Now that everyone is in the know, finally, have a big family get together so both the boys and girls play together. Maybe lots of training for the guys go last longer and become better pussy pleasers then the girls. Overall I felt for Dani. Left out of the family loop and dragged in without any warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love the story. Hoping you'll follow through with the next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please add to your kinky tales series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more in this series

Eagerly waiting for "Kinky Tales: Mistress Mommy" and "Kinky Tales: The Pegging Orgy".

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 3 years ago
Please Continue

Definitely looking forward to Kinky Tales: Mistress Mommy!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

I really hope you continue this series

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

299. Yessss! Love those lezzi submission tales. So hot. I love to read about eating pussy and doing it. Looking forward to more. I don’t care about the cocksucking but really enjoy the pussy pleasing. More please!

Lynx_247Lynx_24712 months ago

Oh wow this is another brill story in the series loved the twist in the story with Dani’s mom and how she became a lesbian oh and as you have said in your stories about Chris I am a typical guy and just loves reading about girl girl scenes lol

Can't wait for the next part oh and will she call Mrs Walker over 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After reading this offering, I find my suspension of disbelief stretched to its limits. The author referenced seeing a NKOTB concert. NKOTB has not charted a song on Billboard Hot 100 since 1994. Dani would have been around four or five. They broke up in 1998 for ten years. Swing and a miss!

Next come the BS aphorisms:

Dani to her mother: “I want you to do whatever makes you happy.” Sounds good on its face, but take a look beneath the surface and it’s crap. Pushed to the extreme, the absurd nature comes to the front. Killing women made Ted Bundy happy. Okay with that? Anyone in favor of endorsing boiling puppies?

Unverifiable claims:

“Natural born pussy pleaser.” How do you explain this claim? Is there something in the second X chromosome that embeds the knowledge of the female anatomy into a woman’s mind until she licks her first pussy? How do you go about proving that?

“Only a woman can truly please another woman.” I’m certain that most lesbians would agree, but consensus of opinion does not substitute for real evidence. Quick reminder: the plural of anecdote is not data.

Then there the man-hating subtext. The story essentially claims that straight women don’t exist, they are only repressed lesbians. Thankfully, for the continuation of the human race, SSL is wrong, stark raving wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Le Chateau Club is an impossible illusion. The whole notion is ridiculous. The idea of keeping the club secret for decades is beyond the limits of credulity. Two ideas mitigate against it. The CIA has a vested interest in keeping secrets. They have a rule: the chance that a secret is kept is inversely proportional to the square of the number of people who know it. Add this to “discontented individual.” All it takes is one woman to have a bad experience, one disagreement that spirals out of control for the whole thing to come tumbling down. One drunk woman who wakes up angry and calls a reporter from the wrong newspaper or TV channel. Considering the number of patrons over the years it has been open for business, it would have happened already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...