Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved in unison.

We moaned in unison.

And our orgasms rose in unison.

Yet I couldn't come, no matter how badly my body wanted to, as a painful cramp grew in my leg.

I ignored it as long as I could until the pain got too intense and I apologized, "Sorry, Mistress, but I have a major cramp."

She let go of my hands and I fell back and began stretching my leg up and down. I was so preoccupied by getting rid of the cramp, I didn't even notice the Governor had moved between my legs until I felt her tongue on my clit.

"Now I've eaten every pussy in your family," she purred, as she licked.

I moaned, "And I imagine the entire family has been between your legs too. I'm sure glad I was!"

"Indeed," she admitted, as she licked me.

The first woman to lick me was my favourite teacher in high school, the second the Governor of the state... fucking wild.

My cramp finally gone, I laid back and just enjoyed the amazing tongue of the Governor. It wasn't any better or worse than Mrs. Walker's, just different. Which meant, of course, that it was amazing!

And just like my first orgasm when Mrs. Walker had reached Level Four and attacked my pussy, once the Governor got aggressive on my clit I came... instantly.

I was still coming when I felt someone straddle my face. I opened my eyes to see the maid and her natural red hair pussy pubes above me. I didn't need to be told what to do, I licked her.

Pussy was now a food group and given the opportunity, I would have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

There is a saying, 'once you go black, you never go back' and I have no idea if it's true, nor do I plan to find out (maybe Chris will get some massive black dick to fuck his face... fuck does that sound hot, now)... but suddenly a new phrase popped into my head: 'once you munch muff, you never get enough' (I know, not quite as perfect, but pretty true).

The maid's pussy tasted different from Mistress Greene's but was equally as captivating as I licked her hungrily.

The Governor stopped licking me and moved off the bed, which was disappointing, and yet I focused on the task at hand... getting a second beautiful woman off. The position was less comfortable and made it more difficult to fulfill the task, but I was determined to be up for the challenge.

As I licked I reached up, grabbed her ass and pulled her cunt onto my face so I didn't have to crane my neck so far up. The maid took this as permission to be more aggressive, so she grabbed my head and began roughly grinding her pussy on my face.

As I licked, I felt something vibrating against my pussy.

I moaned into the maid's cunt as something wide was suddenly tapping on my clit.

A second orgasm, my fourth since arriving at the restaurant this evening, began building rapidly at the intense vibrations and hammerlike pulsing on my clit as my face was roughly face fucked by a pussy... being overcome by female-generated sexual stimulation on all sides not something I'd ever imagined happening to me.

The maid came suddenly, flooding my face with her wetness, way more than the Governor had, and a couple seconds later I followed suit, screaming into her trickling pussy.

My entire body quaked as the vibrator (or whatever it was) kept tap-tapping at me.

I couldn't take the intensity of it anymore and pushed the maid off of me to beg the Governor to stop! All the energy of my body was being usurped from the intensity of the crashing wave after wave of heaven; it had gotten so wonderful that it was unbearable!

I begged, not opening my eyes, "Please, enough, no more!"

A voice that once again shocked me to my core said, "I guess the magic wand is still magical."

I bolted straight up, my face soaked in pussy juice, and opened my eyes to see Bethany on the bed, kneeling between my legs and holding a facial massager... something that had never occurred to me could be used for such nefarious purposes. "Bethany!" I gasped.

"So straight girl, how's your 'never ever' coming along?" she gloated, smiling at me as my body continued trembling in the aftershocks of euphoria.

"What are you doing?" I squealed.

"Just helping my big sis," she answered with a shrug.

"But if you do that to me, it's incest," I protested.

"No it's not, I was just helping you out," she argued. "I didn't lick your wet cunt or make you lick mine or make out with you. I didn't even try to give you a baby!"

"I guess," I said, realizing that was true.

She smiled wickedly, "Plus, Mom made it pretty clear she gets dibs on your first incest."

"Bethany!" I gasped, even though I thought she was kidding.

"What?" she said, "there is a family hierarchy, you know."

The Governor, now dressed, interrupted our surreal conversation. "You two can please have that conversation elsewhere. I have a midnight meeting I'm already late for."

"Is it with someone I know?" Bethany asked.

"That is none of your business, young ruffian," she replied.

"It's my birthday," Bethany protested.

"Actually it's four minutes after midnight, so that's no longer the case," the Governor pointed out.

"Technicalities," Bethany sighed, as she got off the bed and she surprised me once again, this time by licking the massager. Looking at me wickedly she smiled, smacked her lips teasingly and appraised my taste, "Not bad: piquant complexity and an excellent finish. Yum!"

I didn't bother to say anything. It didn't matter anymore.

I got up, feeling weak, got dressed and pondered whether Bethany was serious. Not about how my pussy juice compared to a fine wine, just everything else.

There had indeed been a lot of incest innuendos flying around all night... but I'd figured it was just banter.

Now I wasn't sure.

I thanked the Governor profusely and after one last kiss, I walked out.

Three new girls were in line for Big Rosie and suddenly curious, I went to the back of the line.

Bethany smirked, "I think I may have created a monster."

I shrugged, thinking eating a third pussy would be fun, "I hear three times is a charm."

An hour later, I was in a cab.

I had eaten Big Rosie and she was indeed a tantalizing treat.

I'd said goodbye to my family. Mom was at the table with a girl underneath it who Mom said had arrived with the Governor's party lapping away... an underage (for drinking purposes, she was only 18) girl named Jenny... a cute, cute girl.

Marina was onstage competing with two other girls for who could last the longest without coming on a Sybian. (I knew I needed to try one of those soon.) I would learn in the morning that Marina had come in second, 'succumming' just seconds before some petite Asian.

Lastly, Bethany was chatting with a few women of a wide variety of ages, who I would later learn were all 'Senior Mistresses' (even including a Mistress Karen who was only eighteen), when I said my goodbyes.

One of them offered me a goodbye snack (which I was tempted to accept, but I was completely exhausted), so I politely refused her too, saying I'd take a rain check. The woman replied, "I'll remember that darling, and bring your umbrella."

The club gave me my phone back as I left and as the cab was taking me home I turned it on.

I had a couple messages from Chris... actually a few.

Once I scrolled up to the beginning and began looking, I gasped. There were texts I didn't bother with for the time being and pictures that I examined avidly.

Fuck!

The first one sent 'from me' to Chris was a picture of me in a clearly orgasmic bliss pose. I looked completely disheveled and no one could possibly think mine was anything but an 'I'm cumming!' face.

I stared at it.

How had Mom even gotten that onto my phone? (I would later learn she'd texted it to me first.)

It was followed by another picture, surprisingly clear, from underneath the table, with Mrs. Walker deep between my widespread legs. You couldn't see her face, but her nearest hand was giving the camera a thumbs-up.

I'm not going to lie, it was a pretty hot picture. I mean, it instantly made my well-used pussy tingle and gush a little.

I then scrolled through the texts:

Having a great time. Just came twice at the wicked tongue of my favourite ex-teacher, while my Mom and sisters watched. Apparently my Mom is a lesbian and a Mistress!! (Long story).

Another text added to the dialogue.

Cock sucker! I expect a picture of you with a big hard cock in your mouth, I expect a picture of your face with at least one load all over it, and since you love my strap-on reaming your man-cunt I expect a picture of you getting fucked like the anal slut you are. Now be a good girl and find some cock. Mistress D.

Oh my God!! I can't believe Mom called him a cock sucker and had ordered him to do all that. And signed it Mistress D. Chris would assume that message was from me. (Mom's first name is Deborah.) Fuck!

The next text was from my husband:

Holy shit! That is the hottest picture ever.

I wondered which one he meant.

Then another text from Chris:

That was the hottest thing you ever texted me Mistress. I will obey.

Fuck, he did think it was from me.

The next text was also from me, or Mom pretending to be me:

Mom is making me shut off my phone as there is to be no more technology for the night. So send each pic after you fulfill your next faggot task and I'll admire your sorry ass later. I'll send a pic of me eagerly eating a ripe cunt later tonight too. Or maybe taking a strap-on, or being in the middle of a cunt munching daisy chain. Tonight I'm a submissive slut cunt licker exploring the other side. I expect you to be a submissive cock sucker exploring the other side too. Have fun. Love you my dearest slut.

Oh God!

I had done almost all of that.

I scrolled down and the next message was from Chris:

I've never loved you more in my life. Enjoy munching snatch, I'm going to go find some big cock. Love you, Mistress.

A picture of Chis with a big cock in his mouth was next.

Fuck, was it hot.

Another picture with a cock in his mouth and a huge black one (I mean massive) in his hand followed.

A third picture was the black cock stretching his mouth with cum all over his face, likely from the guy before the black dude.

The last was a brief video where Chris was on his knees and begging: 'Please coat my face with your cum, sir. Show my wife what kind of cock sucking faggot I am.' The black cock then erupted, shooting five big ropes of cum all over my handsome husband's face.

Fuck, it was hot!

I was horny again.

I ordered, "Driver, please take me back to the club."

The video ended with Chris looking into the camera and saying, "I love you, Dani, I hope you got to eat some tasty pussy." He then took the black cock back in his mouth.

A text followed, I noticed a few minutes later:

Sorry, Mistress. I only accomplished two of your three demands. I just feel you need to be with me if I become a bottom faggot. I want to do it, but I want you to be there both so you can support me but also so you can enjoy the show as some big cock pounds my ass. Love you and I'll call you in the morning. PS: I hope you're not ashamed of me.

I decided not to respond back to him at this moment. Even though he was obviously fretting about my thinking less of him, I thought I'd let him stew awhile: overall, he seemed even to enjoy that experience. Instead, we arrived back at the club. I walked back in. Handed my phone back in. Entered the club, went straight to the Mistress table and asked, "May I please serve you all?"

"All of us?" the one who'd spoken to me earlier asked.

"If you want me to of course," I answered, as I looked upstairs and saw Mom and Bethany standing in line for Big Rosie.

"Well, that's an offer I don't think any of us will reject," she smiled.

"Thank you, Mistresses," I replied, as I, without any shame, not worried at all about who could be watching, lowered myself to my knees, crawled under the table and brought each of them to orgasm.

Horny as hell, I asked the one Mistress named Megan, "May I use your pet, Mistress?"

"Of course," she nodded, "Jenny can't say no to any pussy, can you, dear?"

"No Mistress," she replied happily as she lowered herself in front of me, moved her head under my dress and licked while anyone could be watching.

Mom and Bethany came over to me and said, "We're going home."

"I'll be cumming and going soon too," I moaned, this talented girl (who really loved it when I called her dirty names even if I didn't mean it) had an eager tongue.

"My place at eleven for brunch," Mom said.

Looking at my watch, seeing it was almost two, I asked, "Can we make it twelve?"

"Sure," Mom nodded, kissing me on the cheek. "And welcome to the family at last, cunt slut."

"Yeah, have fun, slut," Bethany smirked, for once not unkindly.

"Already have," I smiled back. As they went to leave, I asked, "Where's Marina?"

"She left an hour ago," Bethany said, before adding, "with three college cheerleaders."

"Lucky slut," I joked.

"Indeed," Bethany laughed, walking out with Mom.

I came on Jenny's face a couple of minutes later and after thanking the 'filthy, dirty cum slut' ("Thank you, Mistress Dani!"), headed out and got into another cab.

I texted Chris and let him off the hook:

I'm proud of you honey, and I could never be ashamed. You're my man. PS: Looks like you sucked three cocks. So I win. I ate seven different pussies and you will never believe who one of them is. And no way am I going to tell you her name until I can whisper the crazy secret into your ear so don't ask.

Chris must have been waiting for my response even though it was half past two, as he immediately texted back:

Seventh Heaven.

I smiled as I thought to myself, Seventh Heaven indeed.

The end of Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

Coming next and already under construction: Kinky Tales: Many Shades of Cock

Chris' story in Toronto as he sucks not one, not two, but three cocks from three different races.

Future:

Kinky Tales: Mistress Mommy

Sunday brunch is a delicious, nutritious, adventurous, amorous, incestuous lesbian brunch.

Kinky Tales: Spit Roasted

Chris is fucked simultaneously by two guys in Toronto.

Kinky Tales: The Pegging Orgy

Three sisters, three strap-ons and a Mom