Kip and Salina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salina and Kip got in bed and watched a little TV for a while. Salina used the timing that Cricket given her and started in on Kip. He was not one to chase her off and she took his cock into her mouth. He had taken her arm off so that was all she had to use on him. She had told him earlier that her period had not started yet. They were soon into a 69 but Salina was not trying to get him off, just nice and hard. She told him how Horney she was and asked him for his cock ring. He offered it up to her and she took it into her mouth. She pushed it over his cock head and down his shaft to his balls. It always amazed him she could do it that way.

Cricket and Trisha were in bed lying next to each other. With no arms or hands Cricket was not sure how to start in. Fortunately Trisha must have gotten some ideas in her head that she wanted to see just what would happen with her. She pushed her mostly paralyzed body on to her side and offered one of her large breasts to Cricket's mouth. Cricket immediately started sucking on the nipple and licking the areola. Trisha was amazed at how sensitive they were and encouraged Cricket. She was able to move her breasts back and forth so Cricket was able to work on each one. Cricket stopped for a minute and asked Trisha where the line was on her chest wall where she stopped feeling anything. She ran her finger down and showed her.

Cricket asked Trisha to reach over and turn the music off so she could concentrate on what Cricket was doing to her. Trisha turned herself towards the night stand and did so then back to Cricket's waiting mouth. Cricket asked her to rub a finger back and forth over the feeling line, as she called it, while Cricket was sucking her breasts. Cricket latched on to a nipple again and soon Trisha was rubbing her finger where she was told.

When Salina heard the music go off that was her signal to start fucking Kip with lots of feeling and she did not need any prompting to do so. She sat on his very hard, swollen cock and started screwing each other. Cricket was really working on Trisha and she was moaning like something was happening with her. All of a sudden they both heard Salina making noises. At first Trisha did not understand what it was and Cricket told her. About that time Salina had her first cum and both girls snickered but Cricket went back to sucking Trisha who started rubbing her chest wall again. About the second time Salina came Trisha let out a loud cry and her upper body jerked a couple of times. Her completely paralyzed lower body did not move.

Just after that, Trisha pushed Cricket on to her back and she started sucking her large, swollen nipples. As she sucked on one, her hand rubbed the other. Cricket hearing Salina going at it soon had her own orgasm. She asked Trisha to use her hand to play with her pussy. As she did so, Cricket told her what to do and how to do it. Trisha said she was very wet and when she stuck her finger into Crickets snatch, Cricket talked her through finding her G-spot. When she did, and fingered it a couple of times, Cricket came again this time harder and longer. Just after they heard Kip cum and Trisha pulled Cricket to her tightly. They both licked her hand enjoying the taste left by Cricket. They both thought that hearing others have sex was very sensual.

Trisha asked Cricket if they (meaning Salina and Kip) were like that a lot and Cricket said oh yea. Trisha asked if she wished she was there and Cricket finally said she had been. She could see Trisha looking at her in wonderment in the dim lighting, then she got a big smile and said you lucky dog. Cricket breathed a sigh of relief and got up the courage to ask if she was interested in joining them. You mean Kip also and Cricket said if you want, yes. Trisha said she had never seen a man's penis and certainly not a hard one. Cricket said all you have to do is ask either one like you did me, and they would show you whatever you wanted. Trisha just shook her head in wonderment again.

She finally said she would have to think about it. Cricket asked her about the reaction she had earlier while she was sucking her tits and Trisha said she did not know what it was, but it sure felt good. Cricket said I think you came in your own way. I have read about that happening with paras several times. Cricket said put your hand down to your pussy and feel how wet it is. Trisha did and could not believe how wet she was and the reaction, even without being able to feel anything. Cricket asked if she still felt the same way about sex that she did earlier and she said for sure she did not. Trisha thanked Cricket for showing her so much tonight. Cricket said she enjoyed doing it and was glad her reaction was so good.

Cricket was alongside Trisha using her arm stump to rub Trisha's swollen nipple. She was just barley touching it and Trisha remarked how fantastic it felt. They both heard the tapping at the door and Salina asked if they were all right. Cricket answered they were fine and Trisha looked scared for them to be seen this way. Cricket whispered it was fine and should she ask her to come in. Trisha grinned and did it herself asking Salina to come in if she wanted. The door opened and Salina came in wearing her left arm on the outside of a light cotton t-shirt. The straps of the arm accentuated her large breasts and it just barely covered her pussy. Without a word or hesitation she walked over to the bed. Cricket continued to rub Trisha's nipple.

Salina looked briefly at that and then down to Trisha's very atrophied, paralyzed legs. Her toes bent all the way over and touched the bed. Salina said my god your legs are so beautiful and sexy just like Kip's are. Trisha said thank you and you are very beautiful and sexy with your amputated arms. Would you mind if I looked at them without your arm and shirt? Salina said she would be glad to show her and sat on the edge of the bed asking Trisha to take her arm off. Grinning she said I assume Cricket has showed you how. Trisha laughed and said you bet. She removed the arm and lifted the shirt up over her head. Salina twisted on the bed so Trisha could get a good look and said touch me anywhere, I love it.

Trisha reached for the very short right stump with both hands and rubbed it and felt the end. She remarked how smooth it was and that she could feel the end of the bone through the skin. Their eyes were locked on each other and Trisha moved her hands to Salina's big breasts and rubbed across them to reach the other stump. She massaged and played with it for several minutes then said thanks. Her eyes traveled down Salina's dark skin and found that she was shaved also. The way she was sitting on one leg, her thighs were open and so were her cunt lips and white fluid was leaking out. She said something to Salina about it and she looked down and said yes, Kip had cum in her big time earlier. She hoped they had not made too much noise.

Both girls had big grins on their faces as they said no, they just barley heard them. Salina with her big grin said good. She had made no effort to change positions and Trisha could stare right into her leaking vagina. She finally got her courage up and put her finger there getting some of the white stuff on it. She pulled it back and stuck it in her mouth. Her eyes got big and she said it tasted fabulous! Salina glanced at Cricket and she nodded her head. Salina asked if she would like to taste more and Trisha said she would love to. Salina asked how they should do it and Cricket piped up and said sit on her face. She meant it to be a joke but Trisha said great idea and Salina shrugged and moved into position.

Trisha seemed to be egger for it to happen and did not hesitate to start in on Salina when she got there. Lapping away she got a good bit of Kip and Salina's cum and said how good it tasted. Trisha looked up as she was eating her and saw her breasts sticking out from her chest. She reached her hands up and took hold of them and then moved one hand from a breast to an arm stump. Trisha remembered where she found Cricket's clit and found Salina's in the same place. It seemed to be bigger and longer and with all of the stimulation Salina was receiving she came big time. This forced a lot more cum out of her pussy into Trisha's mouth. Salina finally wound down and moved away from Trisha's mouth.

She leaned over and kissed her saying thank you very much. She then moved her head down and latched on to one of Trisha's nipples. Cricket got the other one and soon Trisha added her hand moving over the feeling line rapidly and soon felt several jolts in her body. Salina and Cricket soon lifted their heads from Trisha's large breasts and they kissed each other. Salina sat up and asked Trisha how her night had gone. She said it was the best night of her life so far. Salina asked if she had ever seen a man and Trisha said no. Salina asked if she would like to be with Kip sometime and Trisha said you don't mind that. Salina said no, she would not mind that, they had something other very special that they shared with each other.

Salina then laughed and said it would have to wait because she had already taken everything out of him tonight. The others laughed with her. I would like to see his legs also; I am learning that I get very turned on by paralyzed and amputated limbs Trisha said. Salina said no problem, she could see them in the morning. It was very late and the girls all kissed good night and Salina headed back to her bed. Trisha pulled Cricket into her arms as they cuddled and she put her arm over her side and cupped her breast. They fell asleep that way.

The next morning the girls seemed to be the first ones up or at least out of the bedroom. Trisha asked what she should wear after they were done in the bathroom and Cricket gave her a very small t-shirt. It was not long enough to cover her pussy but sitting in her wheelchair very little showed anyway. As tight as it was it hugged her large breasts. Cricket put one like it on and they went to the kitchen and started breakfast. While they were working Cricket asked Trisha if she was interested in having her pussy shaved. She thought for a minute then said yes, you and Salina look very sexy that way. Cricket reminded her that when she or anyone else was playing with her pussy it would feel good to them also.

While they were getting things fixed, Kip and Salina came in to the kitchen. Both were almost naked, Kip had his braces on and Salina had a Kotex and belt on. When he came out from behind the counter Trisha saw him fully and almost dropped the bowl she was fixing the eggs in. She said holy cow, your legs look fantastic, almost as good as mine. They all laughed and Kip pulled up to her wheelchair so she could look closer. She reached her hand towards one and he nodded his ok for her to touch. She put her hand between the metal of the brace and his leg and rubbed it noticing that it was shaved. She said that feels so good. Kip reached for her leg and rubbed it like she was doing him.

She pouted and he said can't feel can you, and she said she could not. He moved his hand up her chest wall towards her breast and she said now when he reached the point she could feel his finger. Kip removed his hand from her and her face showed disappointment at his doing so. He smiled and said later and she understood and got happy again. Salina had sat down at the table and said she was going to let the two youngsters wait on her today. The girls soon had stuff on the table and with three wheelchairs it was crowded. Cricket asked what the plan was for the day and Kip said he and Salina were going to use the pool today and they were free to join them. Trisha said but I did not know you had one and did not bring a suit. Kip merely swept his hand at Salina and him not having anything on and she got the point and they all laughed.

After they ate, and the dishes were done, Trisha excused herself saying she needed to use the bathroom and would be a while. Kip asked if anyone of them could help and she said no, a one man job. They all knew it was bowel routine time for her. Cricket and Salina put some stuff in the washer and they decided what was for dinner. Cricket found Kip working on his computer and asked if Salina had told him about last night and that Trisha wanted to see his legs and cock, maybe even have him screw her if they could figure out a way for that to happen. Since both of them were paralyzed, neither could do any thrusting or other hip movement.

Kip said yes, he and Salina had talked and that was one reason he had his braces on; she could get on the exercise table, move to the end, pull her legs back and he could stand there and do her. Cricket said that sounded like a good idea. Cricket then asked if he would mind shaving her if she wanted. He said no problem. Cricket was in her bedroom when she heard the john flush. She went to the door and asked if everything was all right. Trisha said she was fine and opened the door. Cricket said she was going to get in the shower and did she want to join her. Trisha said you bet. Cricket said do you want to get shaved, and if so, Salina nor I can't do it, so do you want Kip to. I am going to have him shave me anyway today.

Trisha asked if Cricket thought she could do it herself and she said no, hard to hold your legs open and shave without cutting yourself or doing a lousy job. Trisha said well, he is going to see me sooner or later so let's get it done. Cricket said she would go get him and they should move to their bathroom as everything was in there. Cricket got Kip and Salina decided she would join the shaving party also. The shower was big and they could all fit with no problem. Trisha and Cricket sat on the bench and Kip transferred directly to the floor from his wheelchair. He was going to do Trisha first before any water was turned on. After Kip got on the floor, Trisha could now see his long cock, which was only semi hard, and saw that he too had no hair there.

With his braces off Trisha could see his legs better and they looked fantastic. Like hers, they were very thin with no muscle tissue. She loved how they flopped around as he moved towards her. He told her to belt herself in and she did so. He asked if she wanted all of it gone and she said yes, just like the others. He moved her legs apart and could see her snatch quite plainly. He noticed that her labia were starting to puff out and turn purple. He used a battery hair trimmer to get rid of most of the hair. All that was left when he was done was stubble. He asked her to use her hands and hold her legs as wide open as she could and she followed his instructions. He put a large dab of shaving cream on his fingers, and as he started to rub it in said hope it is not too cold. Everyone looked at each other and before Trisha could say anything Kip said got you and started laughing.

It did not talk long for him to shave all the hair off. He rinsed her good and then moved in to sample his work. As he was doing so he found she was very wet from her own juices and told her so. Nothing rubbed his face so he said next! He moved over to Cricket's one leg and made short work of shaving her and ate her good after. Cricket stood against the wall and Salina took her place. Kip shaved her, and again sampled the goods as there was no blood on her pad yet. Trisha then washed Salina since they were sitting next to each other and Cricket joined Kip on the floor so he could wash her. Trisha was rubbing her shaved pussy and said how great it felt to her hand now. They got dried and back in their wheelchairs and headed out to the patio and pool.

They got in the pool for a while, this was the first time Trisha had been in a pool since she was a child. Like riding a bicycle, she got right into the swim of things and had a great time. They got out and sat in the sun to drip dry then moved under the canopy so they would not get burned. They talked about lots of things and then the girls went in to fix lunch. While in the kitchen Trisha asked Salina if she could talk to her husband alone for a while after lunch. She came right out and said she wanted to talk to him about sex from a male's perspective. She said of course you can, have a great time. They had a great lunch and this time both Salina and Cricket fed themselves using their feet and toes.

After lunch Salina made it easy for her and suggested Trisha and Kip go on out on the patio and she and Cricket would do the dishes since it was crowded with so many wheelchairs in the kitchen. Trisha went to cath herself and then out on to the patio with Kip. She pulled alongside his wheelchair and they were facing each other. She asked him if she could ask some questions about sex and he said sure, anything you want to ask me is ok. Trisha was quiet for a few seconds then said if you and I had just met, would you want to have sex with me. Kip looked her in the eye and said absolutely, you are a very beautiful, sexy woman. What about my being in a wheelchair she asked and Kip said what about it? It would not be a turn off to you?

Kip said well, you are asking the wrong person about that, I am very turned on by women in wheelchairs but I bet 8 out of 10 men would have no problem with that. Don't sell yourself short and worry about it. If they are bothered about it, they probably won't be talking to you and it would be their loss if it did bother them. What about after finding out I can't feel a thing in my cunt. Kip said he would answer the question in a minute but how did SHE feel about that? Trisha thought for a while then said well, the way I am is all I have known. As far as sex is concerned I wish I were not this way, but I don't really mind being this way I have found in the last few days. Your wife and Cricket have really opened my eyes.

Kip then said to answer your question, I would not feel bad about having intercourse with you, but I have to tell you that my goal and enjoyment is having my partner cum as much as possible while I am screwing her. My thought is that two people should want to please each other as much as possible, you not just be a sperm repository for a man who will not take care of you. I would want to know that YOU want to have sex with me for my enjoyment and are willing to do it for that reason knowing you can't feel anything. Do you understand what I am trying to say? Never let a man have sex with you if you feel like he is only interested in getting himself off and not care what happens to you. Always share your feelings with your partner.

Trisha said she understood what he was saying and thanked him. She then asked if she could look at his legs and Kip said he would love for her to. She moved her chair in front of him and picked up one of his legs and put his foot in her lap. It was small like hers and she ran her hands over it. He reached down and pulled one of her legs up so they were side by side. There really was very little difference between to two. Kip said to confirm, you have no feeling below your breasts and she nodded her head. Kip said one of the things you should try and get from your partner is feedback about how you are reacting. Remember this morning when I told you how wet your pussy was? I was trying to let you know your body was reacting to sex even though you could not feel it.

Now I understand she said, you told me how beautiful and sexy I was earlier and now I understand you were telling me something, not just saying something you thought I wanted to hear. He was rubbing her leg and told her how soft and smooth it felt to him. She grinned at him and said I get it! He moved her leg to one side which fully exposed her pussy and said how great she looked with a shaved cunt, it really turned him on and at the same time she noticed his cock start to fill out. She nodded her head at it and asked if she could look at it as she had never seen one before.