Kip and Salina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They put their legs back on the foot rests and she pulled up alongside him again. He lifted his butt and moved it forward on the seat a little, then took her hand and moved it over to his growing cock. He put her hand around it and explained what all the parts were. He said some men had a foreskin like he did and some did not, and showed how to pull it down and expose the head and pee hole where both the urine and ejaculate, or cum, came out. He showed how he liked to be masturbated and what happens to his balls when he is about to cum.

He also showed her how to pull on them without hurting him. Handle with care he said laughing. But you can pull on them quite hard and he showed her how to grasp the skin right next to the body and circle it with thumb and middle finger, and let the balls rest in the palm of your hand, then pull everything away from the body but not touch the balls directly very much. He explained that if she saw her lover's balls pulling up tightly or into his body, he was about to cum. If she wanted to slow that down, pull on his balls for a while until they relaxed.

Trisha said wow, quite the tool. He laughed and said so see, you really don't need a working pussy to bring lots of pleasure to your man, and just a hand and or mouth can do a great job. Kip asked if she ever felt any different when she had her period. She said yes, she noticed the last time, and she and Cricket had been talking about sex, she noticed she seemed to have sex more on her mind and her breasts were fuller and more sensitive in her bra. Kip said it was very common for women to become much more desirous of sex during that time. Salina and Cricket sure did and he loved having sex with them at that time. Yes, it makes a mess but it all cleans up after very easily. It really shows how much a couple cares about each other then.

Trisha handled him gently as he was at full length now. His foreskin had pulled back off his head and he was leaking pre cum. He told her that the pre cum had lots of sperm it in so never let a man put it in her without protection, nor should she get it on her fingers and then put them inside her. He told her he had a vasectomy so could not get anyone pregnant. Trisha asked if she could watch him cum sometime and if he would also put it in her cunt as she did not want to be a virgin any more. Kip said that could be arranged. Kip then asked her if she and the girls had talked about oral sex. Trisha blushed and said they had done it already. Kip laughed and said he meant oral sex with a man.

Trisha said no, but she had had her mouth on Salina last night and tasted his cum running out of her. Bashfully she said she loved the taste and wanted to add that to the list of things to do with him. Kip grinned and said he would add it to the list. He then asked her what her feelings were when he ate her this morning in the shower. Trisha said several, disappointment in not being able to feel him do it but elation she could watch him knowing full well he wanted her that way, she was providing him pleasure and that her crippled body had not repulsed him.

Trisha said one more question that might be hard for you to answer. Kip nodded and she asked what really happened to Salina's arms. Kip was surprised but answered right away. My gift to her on our first wedding anniversary was to have them removed. We were in Germany and she chose just which limbs and where she wanted it done. She had always wanted to be an amputee so I made her wish come true. Why did you ask? Cricket told me she had an infection but after seeing the very neat job someone had done, I wondered, I would have thought that an infection or trauma would not have left such a fine scar. Kip said you are very observant.

Kip said to her have you ever thought about being one? She looked at him and said no, why, and he said well, what little I have seen you, like most paraplegics, you have a struggle moving around. If you did not have any legs to get in the way, it would be a lot easier. They are not any good anyway. Trisha's mouth dropped open as the realization of what he was saying hit her. She said I never thought of it because I did not think it would be possible to have happen. Kip grinned and said it was very possible. She said what about you, why haven't you done it. He said he probably would in the next couple of years.

Kip looked at his watch and realized they had been talking for quite a while. He said to Trisha let me know when you want to start trying some of the things you asked to do with me. She said she would like for him to use his big cock to make love to her later today. But how will we do it with neither one of us able to move much. Kip told her about her being on the exercise table and him standing in his braces at the end of it. She looked at it and said fantastic idea! He asked if she wanted to be alone with him or the girls around. She said lets all be there my first time. Fine with me he said and as they separated, she gave him a big kiss and said thanks. Kip said one last thing, if you don't want children, think about having your tubes tied, then you can be free to do it any time. The girls must have had an eye on them as they came out a short time later.

Salina asked how it had gone and Trisha said he was fantastic, answered all my questions and if you still have no objections, has agreed to take my virginity after while and I want you two to be there to help me celebrate. After all, you two have helped me get where I am today and I don't know how to thank you for helping me. Salina went over and sat on Kip's lap and they kissed and she said back to her that she was getting the best to start her new life off with. Salina stood and said last one in the pool has to do dishes tonight. Since she was the only one there that had normal legs, she was the first in. Trisha was last on purpose.

They splashed around for a while then got out and lay on some mats. Kip and Salina started kissing and Cricket and Trisha watched for a while. Trisha saw his cock grow even bigger than when they were talking and she wondered if it would even fit in her. Cricket then latched on to Trisha's breasts and then Trisha put her hand down to her cunt and felt how wet it was. She ran one of her fingers up her vagina and smeared the juice around the newly shaved area. Her hand did all the feeling and it felt great. Salina looked over at her and said do you want to get fucked now? Trisha said you bet.

They were close to the exercise table and Kip lowered it down as far as it would go. His braces were still outside from where he had taken them off this morning. He reached them and asked Trisha to come and put them on him which she did. Everyone watched her struggle to pull her paralyzed body over to Kip. This got her even more aroused and when she was finished Kip lifted himself up into his wheelchair. He was able to help Trisha up on to the table and got it up in the air some. He wheeled to the end of the table and pulled her down to the end with her butt just at the edge. Right now her legs were hanging off the table. Kip scooted to the edge of the seat and put his braced legs out straight and locked the knees. Grabbing hold of the table he pulled himself to a standing position.

When he got upright, he moved the table up just a little bit. Each of the girls was able to get one of Trisha's legs with an arm stump and pull it back to her chest. This exposed her whole pussy to Kip. They had elevated the head of the bench so Trisha could watch him do her. Kip was able to hold on to her leg with one hand and move his long cock up and down her dripping pussy to get it slicked up. Just as he was going to put it in her, Trisha yelled stop, don't hurt me. Everyone looked at her in shock and she pointed at Kip and said got ya! They all laughed at her getting him back about the cold shaving cream comment, but he did very gently push his tool into her cunt. Everyone was watching it slide into her. He felt it bottom out in the back of her cunt but Trisha had no idea.

Using both hands pulling on her thighs, he pushed harder until she stretched and he was all the way in her. He gave her a big smile and said congratulations, I pronounce you are no longer a virgin. The girls had her legs spread very wide so he could get deep into her. He moved his body back and forth slipping in and out of her. One time he pulled all the way out and let his rod slide up her slit across her clit and stick up so she could see it and how juicy it was. He pulled it back down and got back in and told her how wet she was and how very tight her cunt was. Cricket was able to hold on to her leg with her longer arm stump and still get her head down and suck on Trisha's breast.

Salina was very aroused watching Kip fuck this woman for her first time. She hoped he would have some left for her later. Her bleeding snatch really wanted it bad. As tight as Trisha was, it did not take Kip long to cum. He told Trisha his balls were up tight and he was ready to fill her with warm cum and soon started doing it. Every time he shot a load he told her and managed to get 5 good ones into her. Cricket caught on to the verbal stuff and bit Trisha's nipple each time he said it. Trisha had one good jolt of cum from all of this on the last one. Trisha and Kip had locked eyes on each other the whole time.

After Kip backed out Salina took his place and licked everything up from Trisha's leaking pussy. Like Kip, Salina's eyes were also locked with Trisha as she watched what she was doing. Trisha started crying with happiness and thanking every one for what they had done for her this weekend. Cricket had both of her legs now and gently let them down. Kip was back in his chair and put the table down to the height of Trisha's wheelchair and she moved herself over to it. He lifted her legs over with her and put them on her footrest. He then leaned up and kissed her good and played with her big breast. Trisha was laughing now and said that was the best fuck she ever had. They all laughed hard at that one, especially Cricket at the complete change in Trisha in just a few days.