Kira Ch. 03: Bathtub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Determined not to slip again, she pushed outwards with her knees, raising up her pelvis and exposing her spread open pussy to the water. She locked herself into place, savoring the hot water. It beat down on her cunt, slapping it with a varied rhythm that lifted her up to jagged peaks of ecstasy.

She closed her eyes and pictured herself as if from above. Her nakedness, his eyes on her, the ropes that bound her and forced her to expose herself, and above all her brazenness and shame, they all mingled together in sharp-edged relief.

Kira felt her orgasm mounting, rising within her. She willed herself on, pushing upwards, straining against the ropes. The pleasure overwhelmed her and she abandoned herself to it, no longer trying to climb the peak but now just riding a great swell of juddering bright intensity.

When her climax finally came she felt it wash over her entire body, submerging, blotting out all awareness of where she was, until at last it grew unbearable and she fell back, exhausted, and turned her body to the side. She lay there for a while, half conscious, the water splashing against her hip.

She felt a tugging at her arms and then suddenly they were free. She moved them around, little pains in her shoulders. Mitchell untied her legs as well and she straightened them, feeling a painful rush of blood and tingling. Mitchell turned off the water.

Kira wanted to just curl up in the tub and rest, but she was wet and getting cold. Mitchell offered his hand and she took it but had trouble standing up. Her legs were cramped and sore. Mitchell held her and steadied her. She felt like a little bird that had just pecked its way out of an eggshell. When she was able to stand he helped her out of the tub. She stripped off the soggy bunched up T-shirt and bra and stood numbly as Mitchell dried her off.

Mitchell tossed aside the damp towel and fetched another dry one. He enfolded her in it and took her into his arms. Kira leaned against him. She felt lost. She leaned into him felt his hardness through his jeans and pressed herself against it, still desiring him. She raised her lips to his and kissed him.

As they kissed, Mitchell gripped her ever more firmly and pressed into her. The restraint he had shown while she'd been bound was cracking. He wanted her. It would so easy, she thought, to give herself now.

She stood back from Mitchell. There was a wild light in his eyes. She resolved to go now, in the last instant before it was too late. Not because of Neil, she told herself, but just because the afternoon had been perfect, a work of art.

"I should go," she said.

Mitchell nodded and looked away. Kira let herself out.

12