Kira - Reflection of Desire - GOTM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was too late. The tentacles tormenting her belly button suddenly did the same thing, forming one, larger tentacle and driving into her beautiful button. The tentacles sucking her clit and nipples released and even larger suckers replaced them, more completely engulfing her sweet little nubs. The entity was ready for round two and Kira, already spent, could do nothing but plead with her pretty eyes to the unseeing tentacles as they inexorably moved toward her.

Kira felt the despair wash over her and looked all around for any hope. "Oh, what's the use? I'm helpless. It can do anything it wants to me and I can't stop it. And in the end, it will pull my body, still trembling from multiple orgasms, through the mirror to keep me as its sex pet forever. I'm doomed!" But the words reminded her of something. What was it? Doomed. Doomed. Why so familiar? She had heard that exact word somewhere earlier today. NO, she had READ it somewhere, in the book she had been reading and left open on the edge of the table close by the mirror.

It was a novelization of the hit TV show on The Deviant Channel, "Game of Thralls." In the chapter Kira had been reading, the star of the show, Danielle Stormchaser, had discovered the ancient Hall of Reflection and seen herself in the pool before entering to bathe and receive a vision of her future. But as she had stood naked in the water and looked upon her reflection, tentacles had sprung forth to engulf her, leading to an epic struggle not to be drawn down into the depths and taken to be the Kraken's sex slave forever. How could what was happening to her be so similar to what was happening in the novel on the very pages she had left it open to?

Kira remembered hearing the news reports of missing persons in the wake of the premiere episode of Game of Thralls season seven. The Internet was all abuzz with the rumors of it being a massive publicity stunt, but how could this all be so coincidental? Suddenly massed tentacles were plunging into her navel and her vagina as the suction on her nipples and clit and the groping of her buttocks all intensified. "OHHH!" Kira loosed the sensuous moan as her body already began to respond to the stimulation with a fresh flow of her sweet nectar.

The tentacles pushed deep into her belly button and probed relentlessly before turning their suckers outward and kiss-sucking all sides of her cute indentation at the same time. Within her depths, the other mass of tentacles turned their suckers outward and simultaneously kiss-sucked nearly every bit of her love tunnel, even hitting her g-spot and causing her to arch hard and squirm, fully impaled by writhing, kissing tentacles. The entity taunted her, "Kira, let me kiss you all over your body, inside and out," as all the tentacles all over her simultaneously kissed every inch of her bare skin with sweet sucker kisses. The sensation, added to her g-spot being directly sucked by the tiny mouths, sent her over the edge.

"AHHH ... Ahhh ... AGHHH ... UHHH ... OHHH ... UHNN ... UHHN ... MMMM!" Kira was lost in her second orgasm and could only tremble and shake as the entity had its way with her. But in all the erotic twisting and turning, Kira managed to stretch her leg out farther to the side, nearer the short table the book was on. The entity did not care, thinking she was succumbing and opening herself wider to be taken more deeply. But Kira's bare foot was just close enough now when the being from the mirror paused to gloat, "Hahaha, I have you now, Kira, do the Dance of Desire with me, FOREVER!" And it began to pull her into the mirror.

Kira remembered that was the title of the book, Dance of Desire, and she smiled for the first time just as all hope seemed lost, "So you think you will have me dancing to your tune forever? HAH! This dance is over and so is this chapter of the Game of Thralls!" And Kira's foot kicked upward as her back arched from being unable to resist another wave of pleasure, her toes just barely tipping the hard cover of the book closed.

As if it were some arcane tome that needed to be open to complete an ancient ritual of dark desire, the closing of the book led to a psychic scream that echoed in Kira's mind as the entity in the mirror bellowed its rage only to slowly fade away. "NOOOoooooo...!" The cry was already fading as Kira's body suddenly was once again outside the surface of the mirror and slid down to the floor in a heap, her bare back still against the now-cold glass.

Kira took a breath as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her body, but the realization that she was still touching the mirror panicked her into scrambling away on all fours before turning around and sitting with her bare butt on the soft carpet, hugging her knees while staring at the mirror and the book on the table near it. She sat and blinked, before finally laughing a bit in relief. She was free! Like Danielle Stormchaser, she had escaped the Kraken and would live to chase another storm on another day.

Slowly Kira stood up, her dripping juices evidence that her experience had not been totally imaginary. She quickly found the tarp that the previous owners of the mirror had covered it with for protection and threw it over the glass portal to another dimension, again noting the occult-looking symbols on the back. Kira shuddered and walked around the covered mirror, keeping her distance, then walked over to the Game of Thralls novel, picking it up gingerly and looking at it with amazement.

"Dance of Desire, ehh?" Kira mused. "I better be careful what I wish for from now on. But maybe with the mirror covered, I could open to the next chapter and see what happens to Danielle Stormchaser. She IS my favorite Damsel in Distress." Kira smiled and very carefully put down the book, making sure it stayed closed. "Hmm, maybe that can wait until after a shower and a good night's sleep. I bet I will have some really sweet dreams!"

Kira chuckled to herself as she practically skipped toward her long-awaited, and now much-needed, shower.

THE END

12