Kira's First Errands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From then on, Tom and Dan took the habit of taking her with them whenever they went out. She was wearing a poncho or a coat with zipped slits. At any moment they were not on view, they would just pull the zip down and push back the fabric, making the udder jut out. They then could drink directly from it. Tom even had a closet in his office fitted with restraints to keep her unmoving, blind, mute and deaf but with her boobs outstretched toward the door. He had just to open the door and suck them whenever he felt like it. Her submissiveness gradually deepened and she felt strange when she was not restrained, hobbled or chained even for a few minutes.

Kira felt safe when being driven on a leash on the lawn in front of the gardener or other house servants but fairly unsafe while shopping alone and free in a commercial mallÉ Tom appreciated this new development.

Tom loved nothing better than alternating caring, loving and peaceful sessions and harsher ones where she would be challenged to extend her limits. Therefore, after several weeks, he decided to change once more her routine. He hired a young woman named Sandy from a nearby dairy that agreed to come and milk her every days, mornings and evenings. She wore very formal clothes and never cheered or even smiled. The first day she took office, she decided Kira was unduly pampered and she took from her wallet what she discovered later was a rubber bit with a head harness meant for a humane.

Sandy put the rubber bit in Kira's mouth and fixed the head harness. It had rings where she attached a lunge to drive her. She decided also that Kira would be kept as much as possible in two basement rooms: the tiled room where she was milked and the adjoining room where she put fresh straw on the floor, a shallow drinking pot if she needed water and an other pot in a corner to receive her wastes.

Sandy specified that she would be kept in that room whenever her husband would not request her services to prevent her wandering in the house, She would have her wrists tied to her waist and her neck would be enclosed in a leather collar fixed by a short chain to the wall between her drinking station and her waste pot. She named this room the stable and soon Tom then Dan used the word, too. The milking room was named logically the dairy. Sandy informed Kira she would be washed daily from a cold water hose in the courtyard. When the weather would be warm, she would be left to dry in the morning sun with a sun screen in summer but when the weather would be cold, she would dry her with towels in the stable.

Kira felt that Tom required her services less and less. She had been for him a wife, a mother, a slut, a sex slave, a milk dispenser, but now, she was nothing more than a milk cow. She was very sad and waited patiently for the relief of her walks with Dan and the time she spent with him and their children.

Sandy finally taught her to obey to tongue clacks, whistles and slaps on her back. She was trying never to use words to give her orders. Kira's progress seemed to satisfy her. When she had not to give her an order by voice during two successive weeks at Tom's home, she decided she was sufficiently trained and she asked Tom to come and see himself her achievements. He applauded her and even patted Kira's bottom. She proposed to transform her into a pony girl.

- What in heaven is a pony girl?

- A submissive trained to fully act as a saddle horse and occasionally as a draught horse. A ponygirl can be used either for parades, for races, for fun or occasionally for heavy duty.

- You think that Sarah would be convenient?

- Yes quite. Her body is trim and strong: she could be easily trained in a matter of months.

- What for would you train her?

- Basically, as a saddle horse for myself in the morning and for you when you come back home, as a pleasure horse drawing a small sulky in the park naked except for her harness and the horse hoof boots. At that time, her breasts would be filled and you could suck her anywhere on the track or in the forest.

- Appealing, isn't it?

- Sure but imagine yourself whipping her bottom to accelerate her gait or having your friends drive her on the track. In addition, I could train her for parade, high stepping like a LipizanÉ

- Sold. You may begin her real training immediately!

As an avowed submissive, Kira's agreement was not asked. That did not prevent her from wondering how she could plan to have her saddled and even more so, to ride her as she was about the same weight as herself. Even if her stamina had been improved, she could not imagine lifting her weight.

The day after, she was woken at four in the morning, washed in the courtyard with very cold water and dried with air dryer. She was fitted with a leather body harness in addition to the head harness she had already become accustomed to. Her feet were encased in shoes that looked like horse hooves. They were heavy as they were fitted with real horse shoes that made clip clop noise on the stones of the courtyard, just the sound a real horse would produce. The shoes were tightly fixed to her ankles and the toes were completely free. Her toes would not be injured even if she kept those shoes for weeks.

Kira was led by the lunge to a strange contraption, built in stainless steel. It had two large wheels at the back and a small guide wheel with what looked like a crankset. The frame was reduced to a vertical tube U bend fixed to a narrow horizontal beam that leant on the front wheel. Kira was driven to the back of the cart and bent to the waist upon the narrow beam. She still did not understand what this thing was but she would discover it soonÉ Her breasts were freely hanging on both sides of the beam. Her hands were cuffed to the crankset, so that she could not stand up. Then Sandy put a rug on her back and the gardener brought a horse saddle he put on the rug. Kira immediately understood her immediate fate. The frame would support her back. Her flanks were bare and she would be easily saddled as a common mare. Her thighs, buttocks and flanks would be conveniently placed for the use of horse whip, sticks or even spurs. Her legs would provide the motion and she understood clearly that her trainer and later her drivers would comfortably ride her without too much effort on her part. She still wouldn't be able to transport them on grass or sand but on a paved courtyard or road, it would not be impossibleÉ

Sandy explained her that this vehicle was a prototype to check the precise dimension of the final version. The next one would be in transparent polymer in order not to be seen at a distance. The final version would be much lighter. It would have a chin brace not to have my head hanging in the front. The front would be heightened to improve her forward vision but the back would be slightly lowered to force her legs wider open. It would improve the possibilities of fucking her cunt or ass without removing the saddle or unbridling her. Kira nicknamed it her wagon.

Sandy rode her for two long hours, pulling the reins to make her turn to the left or right or stop as immediately as possible. When Sandy was satisfied, Kira was even fitted with blinders and guided among straw bales with only the reins to guide her. She had to completely rely on the painful tugs on her mouth. She must have not been too awkward as Sandy patted her back when she jumped down. She removed the blinders and tied her to a rotating merry-go-round to cool her down slowly and work on her high stepping gate. After half an hour at slower and slower paces, Sandy removed her saddle, harness and wagon and washed her thoroughly. Then her trainer led her to her stable. She pushed down her pants and drew Kira's face to her crotch, ordering her to pleasure hermistress. When Sandy climaxed, she ordered Kira to suck her ass before she took her to the milking machine. Sandy had collected Tom's usual requirement of one liter and made Kira cum at least three times by the simple mechanical effect of the milking pump. Afterward, she was given a few hours rest.

Late in the afternoon, Tom arrived for a test ride. He was heavier than Sandy but Kira could still manageÉ While her trainer was most interested by fine dressage, he made it clear that only speed interested him aside from Òheavy dutyÓ as Sandy had expressed it. Somewhere, Kira thought he wanted to somewhat humiliate herÉ So he ordered a track, roughly a mile long, to be built in their rather wide park for her training. In his view, half of the track should be nearly flat and the rest somewhat steeper to be a real challenge to her with him or Dan on my back. Sticking to his politic of being gentle and rude immediately after, he decided that she would have to draw every evening a cart with the house refuse, the mown grass and other wastes to the park door.

Having her draw a waste cart driven by the gardener to the door where she could eventually be seen completely naked by strangers just before being scrubbed, bathed, oiled and well groomed for Tom's bed was a perfect example of his humorÉ She had not expected but discovered that very evening that, in addition, the gardener would fuck her, still between the shafts of her cart, just after having closed the door, filling her womb with his seed. She screamed in ecstasy, making her heard from the main house. Then, the gardener took her to the court-yard, he put the hose tip in her vagina to clean her from his sperm, using a swab brush to scrub her totally clean. He shaved her cunt and combed her hair. The gardener dried her body thoroughly and clipped a white leather reins to her head harness. He reined to the house entrance. Then he untied her from the buggy but left the reins on and her hands cuffed behind her back. He tied her reins to a ring near the door. The knot was so short that the tip of her nipples grazed the wall. Tom came to fetch her after twenty minutes. Kira was led to the master bedroom where she had to fall on her knees. Her reins were knotted to a ring near the bed. There was a choice of whips, tawses, dildos on a table near the bed to her terror. Tom finally put on her eyes a blindfold and left.

Kira had to wait on her knees for more than an hour before hearing noise again in the bedroom. Tom was chatting with Sandy. He thanked profusely Sandy for her accomplishment. She replied that it was the way Kira should be dealt with. She told him to send her back to her stable when he did not have any more use for her but she added that it would be better for the training if he would drive her there with the reins. Tom kissed Sandy good night and went to Kira's side. Still blindfolded, she could just listen to the sounds he made. He rummaged among the whips on the table and placed himself to her left.

She expected to receive immediately the burning kiss of the horse whip but he knew the devastating effect of retarding the action. When she heard the hissing of the whip, she screamed in advance to the blow that did not land. He had switched in the air to terrify her further more. But, as soon as she had calmed down, he applied with all his strength the whip to her offered bottom. She screamed on and on as he applied the whip five more times, leaving purple weals on her pure bottom. She was still sobbing when he presented the whip handle to her lips. She had to kiss it and thank Tom for having punished her. He added that the marks would be still visible when she would be taken back to Dan. She was to show him the weals and to tell him to punish her as harshly whenever she needed itÉ

EPILOGUE

Tom died a few months later with Sandy in a car crash in California. Kira did not want to continue the ploy without Tom and act as a rich widower. She pretended to be deeply depressed and wanted to retire in an ashram in India. She entrusted her baby from Tom to his sister, a very gentle childless woman, and ensured all Tom's properties would be given him when he was adult. She cleared from the house all the traces of unusual activities. Sarah finally left definitively for India to disappear there and come back as Kira.

During this short trip, Kira had a first taste of India and fell in love with that mysterious country. She resumed her usual role of Dan's faithful wife and tried to forget the pleasures she had discovered with Tom. Her piercings disappeared. Her breasts returned to normal size rapidly after she had stopped lactating. The wagon, the leather harness, the milking machine and the whips were stashed in an attic. Kira just kept the many photographs taken by Tom in a locked safe. She watched them occasionally, some times with Dan. She had each time a few tears of regret for these breathtaking moments of excitation she would love to fenjoy again. A good job opportunity for Dan allowed them to move back to France.

Two years later, Kira convinced Dan to really visit India and that was the beginning of Kira's adventures in India. She would have no difficulties sharing herself, this time between Dan and Kyrhan and act as a submissive to Kyrhan without second thoughts...

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12