All Comments on 'Kirsten's Second Hubby'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Oh yes

Loved it,Loved it,Loved it, thank you. Hope you write some more like this one.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Short but sexy

Enjoyed the story. I am sure there are many real life stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could be a real scenario

Yes Prop, Certainly it isnt uncommon for siblings to maintain a relationship through their teen years and into adulthood. As in this story it starts as siblings with benefits and can be very convenient for both..not to mention the best sex they will ever have.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Sassy And Fun!

Thanks very much for this light-hearted tale of sibling love. Sweet, sexy, sassy, and fun. I wish Colin and Kirsten and their kids a long and happy life together.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
A true love story ....

I enjoyed it more about the love story than thesex and incest...... thankyou i really liked it :)

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Very well written from the truth as I can see. I wish the best of luck in the future

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Just proves that a good sibling incest story doesn't need in depth, detailed description of sex.

Well written Jay. 5 star...

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Just read your 'Who's in Charge' story and realised that there was something familiar about it. Having re-read this one I realised that the scenes where Kristen and Colin remember times when they were in a relationship when they were younger were actually scenes from the 'Who's in Charge' story.

Was this intended as a follow on to that story? If so why are the names of the siblings different?

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 6 years agoAuthor

TheDayAfter: You're very perceptive! Most of my incest stories seem to end with a pregnancy, and I wanted to end it without one for once. Still, this idea wouldn't let go, so I changed the names and a few details to make it its own thing.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous