Kirsten's Second Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her for half a second, smiled, and commanded, "Turn over!"

She did as I said, and she spread her legs without waiting for further instructions. I had my cock buried deep in her cunt again. "Yes!" she yelled.

"I've dreamed about this for so long!" I told her.

Kirsten pulled me down. She kissed me and put her knees behind my butt. "Fuck me hard, honey."

Thinking about what we both had wanted for so long turned my dick into a sledgehammer. I pounded my sister's beautiful pussy like I was tearing down a concrete wall. "Kirsten, I'm coming! I'm coming in your cunt, honey!"

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit, yes!"

"Tell me what you want. Don't be afraid to say it out loud. Tell me what we both know."

"I wanna be a mommy, and I want you to be the one who makes it happen."

"Same here," I panted. I could feel her cunt contracting around my dick, squeezing every bit of cum out of me. I kept thrusting even though it wasn't necessary, because it just felt so right.

We toweled off but went straight back to bed and made love again, this time with Kirsten on top. She remembered that I like small breasts. While she was bouncing up and down on my cock, she asked, "Are you still gonna love my tits if they get bigger?"

"Even more," I assured her. I made her slow down so I could see her pussy lips coming down to hide my dick and then rising to reveal it. "I wanna see your belly grow."

She went back to fucking me vigorously because of that. "Yes! Yes! I want all your sperm! Especially at the right time of the month!"

Saying she wanted my sperm turned me on. It's probably a coincidence that I started coming when she talked about her cycle. I told her, "Here it is, honey! Use it however you want!"

"Oh, you know how I want to use it, Colin," she sighed, and we held each other so close that I could feel her heart beating with mine.

That was seven months ago. We expect her divorce to be final next month. The only major development that day is that we were able to celebrate our love for each other freely and without worry. The next month was another story. Her first period after she moved in was on time, but she hasn't had another one since. It was the perfect window of opportunity: Our family assumes that, as our cousin put it, she and her ex had a really enthusiastic farewell; and the weather made it easier for Kirsten to hide her condition from Ron, so it didn't hurt the settlement.

The first time I saw Kirsten showing, I pushed her onto the bed and fucked her silly. I mean that literally. She told me, "You're turned on because now I'm the fat chick," and laughed like a schoolgirl the whole time. I think she's getting annoyed at how often I ask her to lift her T-shirt so I can see her expanding midsection, but I catch her stopping while she puts on a dress so she can admire the view in the mirror. She hopes this'll be the first of several. I want to wait until we have a good cover story for who the father is, but Kirsten could probably get me to go along by looking at me the right way. I love her to death, and I know I'll feel the same way about our daughter.

12