All Comments on 'Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 03'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
evanslilyevanslilyabout 16 years ago
Oh my...

I've been so looking forward to this--and wow, it didn't disappoint!

<br><I>When he was done, Ana was certain the man was a genius</I>...</br>

You too, hun. That was great. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'll do the dishes!!!!

Great build-up. Good storytelling. I love the way you spin an ordinary situation into something more. I'm wondering what the deal is with Simon. Is a love triangle brewing? Nice debut.

ZuzusPetalsZuzusPetalsabout 16 years ago
Now I need

to take a shower with glacier water, in Alaska, in a snow storm, to get over the hotness of this series. The characters are lovely and the banter between them is something, as a writer, I truly envy. Please keep writing, I'm beginning to get attached to this deity of a man, Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy Hell!

Why didn't I read this sooner! I swear you write smart and you write beautifully. The sex was hot, the dialogue fantastic, and there was a real poetic realism to your prose that made me feel like I was right there. Sean is so sexy and impish and Ana is absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic! Can't wait to read the rest! :)

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Everyone should have a Sean...

Seriously! The man's a genius!

DLynDLynabout 14 years ago

I agree with all the below comments! And I really love the way you've developed Anna's character. You didn't go for the stereotype shy, damaged girl, or for the bold, brassy, sexy girl. You made her complex, and a bit of both, which is wonderful! yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
multi-facted characters ...

I love that the two characters are both multi-faceted. Sean seems a bit of the playboy/blowhard, yet he has depth. Ana seems a bit shy, but doesn't back down from him sexually and verbally is his equal - and it seems he's not used to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous