All Comments on 'Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 07'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
Please...

Please post the next chapter soon. I love this story! Can't wait to see what happtens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you're killing me here

I kind of hate you right now because I'm dying to know what happens. I want to know who's going to make the first move. I can see why Sean was so pissed off and I can see Ana didn't come out with the truth right away. It looked bad. Hurry okay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can't wait

I love your story. Please post the next chapter soon. I am dying in anticipation.

evanslilyevanslilyalmost 16 years ago
Oh wow!

I can't believe I missed this.

Wonderful as usual. I gotta feeling you must be getting close to the finish with this one now, right? :-)

Can't wait...

nanibofaninanibofanialmost 16 years ago
AHH

What a cliff hanger. You're awful! What a torture. I really cannot wait until you update, this has got to be one of the best stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!!!!

I agree with all of the others.

This is a wonderful story, and I can't wait to see what happens next for Ana and Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Post SOOOONNN!

Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!Post SOOOONNN!

PLEASE !!! : ) lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you there ??

Its been really long wait ... You should post soon caz Im starting to get angry : ) lol

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
NOOO!

AHHH!! NOOO!!! This is getting sad, please have a happy ending. Onto next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love the introspection

I love that the characters seem to talk about everything but what they want to know about each other: what do I mean to you? anything? nothing?

bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Car Accident? Sweet.

Nice touch with the car accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh, no!

Ahhh! Stupid dog! Dang you stray puppy for standing in the middle of the street. August you are an exceptional writer. Good, good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous