All Comments on 'Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 09'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kittykat36kittykat36over 15 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. The relationship between the two of them is one that is believable. Thank you!!!

evanslilyevanslilyover 15 years ago
Wonderful :-) Sigh...

So let the mourning begin. For us as the readers, who no longer get to read about these two wonderful characters (unless you're planning on a sequel?) and for you as the author in having to say goodbye to them. That is, if this really <I>is</I> the end? I'm taking it that it is but if I'm wrong, forgive me :-)

So what's next, hun? This story has been amazing. I'm figuring you have to have loads more of them to share--and I for one can't wait to read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sob! Sob!

So sad it is over. Or is it?? Anxiously awaiting new stories from you. Thanks for a great read!

DMGirlDMGirlover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Fantastic chapter!!! But this can't be the end yet...?? There's still more to write about! His dad and the car his brother and him are restoring for him as a surprise and most importantly...Sean and Ana! What happens to them in the future! Oh please don't let this be the end just yet! It's too damn good to end it now!

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodareover 15 years ago
Oh Gawd!

August, you are such an awesome writer! I have been waiting for this chapter and it was absolutely positively worth the wait. I neeeed to get myself a Sean. I have read many stories on this site and you are by far the best writer I have come across. Keep up the good work. I just know you will be working on new projects so please don't keep us waiting long. Oh and did I tell you that you are the best? Take care and write more stories soon!

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 15 years ago
beyond words

an incredible chapter. so very good, so very hot, so very romantic. I hope there is still more yet to come.

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
This chapter...

was so sexy and romantic, and I love how Ana and Sean got to return to their playful roots. Here's hoping all goes well with those personal matters you're tending to while you draft up chapter 10. Totally looking forward to reading more of your wonderful writing, and thanks for the smokin' chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oooh...

I see there is a chapter 10 to come. I am surprised, because I was convinced chapter 9 was the last one. It seemed to wrap everything up in a way, at least I found it satisfactorily wrapped up, but that might just be me. So I'm anxiously looking forward to see where you will be taking the characters next. Excellent writing though, it's a pleasure to read a story this well thought out.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Good answer...great answer I say!

TOtal awesomeness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it ...

I love confessions of love and when two people go from just sex (while hot and amazing on its own) to realizing it is more - that there is a heart to heart connection.

love how you bring them pretty much to full circle in the first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous