Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean held still and closed his eyes. Every nerve in his body felt like it had touched the sun. He tried to shake away the red haze of pleasure clouding his brain. Invisible fingers of sensation raked down his cock, making him pulse inside her. Ana felt sleek, snug and wonderfully wet...better than he remembered all those months ago. Why hadn't they done this sooner? He gritted his teeth when Ana's hips shimmied beneath his. He quieted her with one hand. "I won't last if you keep doing that," he growled.

"Oh. Okay." Her dimple appeared, taking her from sexy siren to shy ingénue. How could she look so innocent and adorable seconds after she'd drawn him deeper inside her, urging him to fuck her? Her calves rode up his backside, demanding action. Ana was back in siren mode.

Sean moved over her, looking for any signs of discomfort as he sheathed himself within her warm satin flesh. He loved watching the expressions flicker across her face as she focused on their joined sexes. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed with pure awe.

"It's like we're virgins," she said in a thin whisper. The note of wonder in her voice went to his marrow and radiated over him. He did feel like a virgin, transformed, as he measured her slick, resistant contours against his rigid length.

Ana arms and legs clung to him like vines. The twinge in her shoulder barely registered while his mouth swept over hers in concert with the rocking motions above her, inside her. His chest brushed solid skin and fine hair across her nipples, with every silken glide of skin on skin. Threads of red-hot sensation unfurled low in her belly, making her coil around his cock. It felt too good, too erotic to bear. Ana tore her mouth from his and let her lungs grab pockets of air. The bed squeaked as Sean's strokes came a bit faster, a bit harder. He pushed her to the edge with each driving lunge. His brows narrowed in fierce concentration and his nostrils flared with labored breaths. She heard his battle for control in his low, guttural moans. His entire body was rigid with the effort to hold back. Ana snuck her middle finger to just above where they were joined, rubbing, chasing the orgasm hovering within her reach. Sean grabbed her wrist and pinned her hand above her head.

"Sean," she protested weakly.

"Ssh," he panted at her ear. "There's no rush," he uttered as he withdrew, feeling Ana's flesh tugging at his cock. "I'll make this good," he promised against her mouth as he filled her again, "for you".

"It already is," she sobbed at the sweet friction. "So...good."

Sean rolled his hips and aimed his thrusts at the delicate spot inside her that tore one long cry from her. Ana chanted affirmations, prayed and swore in a series of broken whimpers. Sean's hot, sweaty skin rubbed over hers, his glutes flexed under her calves as he pumped into her with exquisite force. His fingers laced hers and he pinned her beneath his body to protect her from her own wild thrashing. Ana drove her hips up to meet Sean's downward strokes. She squeezed her eyes shut and gripped his fingers before she fell into the firestorm.

"You feel so good," she rushed on, before she came. "Please. Sean—oh!" His name rang in her ears as her orgasm broke through the darkness behind her lids. Tiny flecks of light and sensation shimmered, gathered, burned brighter...then exploded over her in sharp splinters.

Sean fisted the pillow while Ana's slick walls fluttered and rained around his cock. His lips closed over a mocha nipple and drew the peak deep his mouth before suckling its twin. With no condom dulling his senses, he doubted he could withstand the hot surges of pleasure rising below the base of his dick for much longer.

"Sean."

Ana's soft, plaintive call was made for his ears and ripped the leash off of his control. He shifted her legs higher on his back so he could get to every bit of her while he drove towards the sweet release only Ana could give him.

"Yes...yes," she whispered as his rough lunges shook her body. A feral shove punctuated the end of every sharp, quick stroke. "Come. I want to see you."

His voice lowered an octave each time he called out her name. The sound of his pleasure made her pussy coil around him, setting off a wave of aftershocks.

It was the trigger that pushed Sean over the edge.

He threw his head back in pure joy and roared as he hammered into her. The world went black then came back in bright burning dots as his climax raced up the length of his cock. Pleasure erupted from him and poured into her in liquid bursts. He shoved one, two, three times, giving her everything he had—but had given no other. He shuddered as he collapsed over Ana. His last drop of energy was spent on the ragged whisper of her name he repeated against her neck. She'd shaken him to his very soul.

Ana gasped for air while she smoothed her hands down Sean's damp back. Their transition back to reality came with heavy breaths and trembling skin. Her limbs tingled and felt limp from sensory overload.

"Sorry," he muttered as he blanketed her again after an attempt to ease off her.

She continued rubbing his back, soothing him, reveling in the way Sean's weight anchored her to the bed. "It's okay."

Sean rolled over moments later and took her with him, placing her atop him. His hands moved over her shoulders and back. "Okay?"

Ana nodded against his chest; the ability to form words hadn't returned yet. A subtle connection remained even after their bodies separated, as though they'd absorbed the energy they had created. She had wondered if love would make sex feel any different. It had, but not quite in the way she expected. She'd touched a richer, freer dimension knowing she was loved in return, one that felt vaguely familiar.

Memories of other times surfaced and the meaning behind his reverent touch, the note in his voice when he said her name, clicked. This wasn't the first time she'd sampled that mysterious alchemy called lovemaking—this was merely the first time she'd been aware of it. And it extended beyond the bedroom, imbued in the everyday gestures and little moments that had taken place well before they said the words last Saturday. She'd been waiting on a giant proclamation of love before she trusted its existence. The realization and a feeling of being utterly blessed stung her eyes as it had a week ago.

"Hey."

Sean tilted her chin; his blue eyes narrowed on hers. She answered the question she read there.

"I'm okay," she said, feeling a bit embarrassed yet comfortable enough to show it.

"Happy tears?"

Ana nodded. She half-expected him to tease her and make the moment light again. He cupped the side of her face. "I can live with that," he said, lightening to mood. Then he added the three words guaranteed to make her tears fall.

* * * * *

Time had no meaning. Ana lay blissfully exhausted, her head pillowed on his bare chest, while he absently stroked her back. Her smile deepened as Sean's gruff voice broke their peaceful silence.

"What are you smiling about?"

Ana rested her chin above his heart while her fingers brailed the textures of male skin and fine chest hair. "I was thinking about that day in the bookstore. Would you've imagined that when we met, we'd be here—like this," she mused. All the things she'd been so worried about two weeks ago were so distant now. Curled up together like this made their being together feel like an unquestioned fact. Yet part of her persistent mind still couldn't wrap itself around all that had happened from the time they met. Sean released a slow exhale and gathered her closer. She dropped her head again, too sated to hold it up anymore.

"Yes."

Her head snapped up. She shot him an incredulous look when she saw no humor glinting in his blue eyes. "C'mon," she persisted, then added, "really?" when he didn't waver. Being confident that she'd have gone out with him despite their online history was one thing. But falling in love?

Sean wove his fingers through her rumpled curls; his mouth slowly eased into a grin. "I wanted to know you before the bookstore. And when we met that first time—" His other hand brushed her jaw, and he drew a thumb over her lower lip. His eyes followed the movement then drifted up to meet hers. The smile had faded, replaced with something more predatory. Anticipation bloomed. She wasn't too sated after all. "I knew I'd do anything—anything to have you."

He let out a low laugh when she drew her leg up over his thigh and encountered his hardening shaft.

"Has anyone ever told you you're too cocky?"

"Are you complaining?" His tone dared her to argue as he rolled over, taking her with him.

"Uh, no," she managed to say while Sean settled above her with his hips cradled between her thighs. He was all male. Dark haired, blue eyed male. Powerful. In control.

She tasted him on her lips even as he lowered his head.

"Good answer."