Kiss and Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to turn her head to look at me and she was trying, also, to say something. I knew I spoke loud and clear. I knew there wasn't anything to misunderstand, so I bent down, grabbed her head and started moving it up and down Daniel's cock for her.

"This is how you suck cock, Elise."

She was starting to gag really bad, so I said, "If I let go, you had better keep sucking." She murmured something and I let go. She, slowly but surely, continued.

I took a single-tail whip from the wall and started whipping Daniel with it while Elise kept sucking his cock.

"Daniel, when you're ready to come, you have to beg Elise for your orgasm."

He shot me a dirty look but they were going to learn to love and respect each other. They had their chance to make it all work out but now it was up to me and I was going to make it TERRIBLE on the both of them. They were going to give each other pleasure and I would give them the pain. I had no doubt that we would all be good friends after this.

When Daniel appeared ready to orgasm, he tried to say "Elise, can I come?" but it didn't sound like much. I guess she knew what he was talking about, though, because she said, "Uh uh." ...I had a feeling this was going to happen. She was just doing it to be a bitch but I let her just get all her bad feelings out of the way. She finally did allow Daniel to come and, of course, it went in her mouth.

As soon as he came, I said, "Swallow it, Elise."

She groaned and winced and swallowed hard. Like I said...we were all going to really get to know each other down here.

I lifted her head off of Daniel's cock and replaced her gag. I, then, untied Daniel's ankles and released them from Elise's arms. I kept Elise hog tied but kind of walked her over to Daniel's side. I removed Daniel's gag and told Elise to put her pussy in his mouth. I helped her climb on top of Daniel and she rested her cunt over Daniel's face.

"Like her cunt, Daniel."

It didn't take much for Elise to start moaning and moving back and forth. Daniel had eaten my pussy out before and I knew he was very good at it so it was no surprise that it was taking no time at all for Elise to get excited.

"Now the same goes for you, my dear. When you are ready to orgasm, you have to beg Daniel to give it to you."

By this time it looked like Daniel was actually enjoying himself and, even though I had taken to whipping Elise at that point, it looked like she was having fun as well. I think my mission was accomplished but I was, by no means, done.

Elise looked down at Daniel and whimpered. He nodded his head and she came really hard and some of her juices were running down his cheek. I scooped up as much as I could and rubbed it all over his face. When Elise was done, I helped her off of Daniel, replaced his gag and laid Elise back on her stomach so I could untie her.

When they were both untied, I told them to lay on the bed together. They did...and they both kinda looked at me like "Now what?"

"Fuck," I said.

They looked at me like I was nuts.

"Fuck each other," I said.

They looked at each other and then back at me...then back at each other. I was pissed.

"This is not a hard concept to understand. Daniel, here is a condom." I threw at condom at Daniel. "Put it on. Fuck Elise. Elise, open your legs. Fuck Daniel. I am NOT going to repeat myself a fourth time. Fuck. Each. Other. NOW!"

The two of them looked at each other and Elise made herself more comfortable on the bed. She spread her legs wide open to make her little pink pussy available for use. Daniel was about to take his gag out but I told him they were to stay in. He climbed on top of Elise and put the condom on. He grabbed her hips and slowly entered her. She took a deep breath in as he went in all the way. He slowly started fucking her and it wasn't too long before her hand shot down to her clit.

A few moments went by and they were fucking each other really hard. Their entwined bodies were covered in sweat and spit from their gagged mouths. I was just standing there taking it all in, enjoying every bit of it as much as they were.

Elise had at least three orgasms that I counted, if not more, by the time they were done. When Daniel pulled out of her, he laid on the bed and took her in his arms. I walked over and removed their gags for them. To my surprise, they immediately kissed each other. I smiled and was very relieved that their little rivalry was finally over.

Softly, I said, "There now. Doesn't it feel better to be friends?"

They both smiled and laughed. Elise whispered something in Danny's ear and he whispered something back.

I was hoping it was an apology. ...because if they wanted to get back at me for what I just did to them, they'd have to catch me first.

12