All Comments on 'Kiss From a Rose'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LongTongue42LongTongue42over 10 years ago
Now you must know I was hoping for a 69 with each enjoying

the others pussy. You did make 1 big mistake going from nude in the tub to dressed in bed. Plus I wanted more pussy eating & tongue fucking so each could get a mouthful of sweet honey for the holiday. Still a "nice" story just did not go far enough.

adge747adge747over 10 years ago
Hey

I love lesbian stories, ladies are so sensitive, they know what their partner needs instinctively. Not like us men, but I am learning from you please keep up the good work, maybe one day I will be good enough for a woman and love her as she needs to be loved. In my next life I am definitely coming back as a woman and more than likely a lesbian!

jenistejenisteover 10 years ago
beautiful

I have often dreamed of this happening. It may never happen foe real but now I can re-read this and imagine it was real. This was not only beautifully written but highly erotic !!!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
LongTongue42

Thanks for pointing that out! I will submit that to get fixed. Much appreciated.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
Going from nude to dressed in bed after bath

After reviewing, I did point out she'd slipped on the dress while Rose slept.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
I stand corrected!

I did make the mistake! It has been corrected and resubmitted.

Oh, and I will be continuing this. Though there won't be much substance, there will be some more action between the girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

This is a realistic scenario. Many women have had similar experiences. It is good to experience and learn how to enjoy without dick

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
To "Despicable" Anonymous

I got your point the first time.

1st: If you didn't like it, why go back to the story and send me a private email repeating it? (I don't want an answer) If you didn't like, move on.

2nd: It is my choice if I choose to delete your non-constructive and useless comment. The option is there so I took it.

3rd: Do not speak for others.

4th: If you feel it is the wrong category, there's a much nicer way to point that out.

5th: Have a nice day

TO OTHER READERS: Please ignore my comment above. The comment was rather abusive and beginning on staking-ish, so forgive my 'meanness.'

submittingsparklessubmittingsparklesover 10 years ago

At frst, I thought this story was sexy and sweet. And then I got to the end and realised that it is smoking fucking hot and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous