All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 03'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more, please

great story ... looking forward to the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you ...

... for the daily releases of this story. They have made an otherwise emotionally cold Thanksgiving weekend very warm.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great, lovely, and all the words that you can want to ear!

Wow, this story is turning out to be incredible ...

My most sincere congratulations to the author for this magnificent story.

I can not wait to keep reading the next chapter, each one of them makes me too short ...

I think The Coors song "I do what I like" comes very well with Dylan and Cate in this story.

If both fly finally to Dublin, I would love that the two together went to a concert of The Coors and another one of U2.

I hope this story allows the consolidation of their love and their life as a couple, as well as at the University, Cate will keep his job and Dylan will not be forced to abandon his studies. And if not, get something better for the two of them together.

5* for you, added as one of my favorites author and stories.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was no kindness

Dylan's throwing money around like that would ruin Cate's academic and professional reputation. Now she would be regarded with contempt as someone who slept with some rich student, who then paid for her sexual favors by purchasing her professional advancement.

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Great!

I loved this part as well and I disagree with Mr.Anonymous because money talks bull shit walks the world revolves around money if you paid that much to keep something mum it will stay mum. All that you would hear about was the assault on her personal being it happens all the time more than people would think.

I think it is a wonderful story and I will always be a avid reader of yours a supporter of your story's as it is very great and well rounded story and I hope you will continue it as it is a very great story line thanks for the time and thought you put into this.

Member389Member389over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: That was no kindness

As I pointed out there's a no disclosure, and yes I'm aware that those are about as worthy of the paper they're written on, but despite being a major event in the early story you shouldn't get hung up on it. Sometimes a story is just a story.

Member389Member389over 7 years agoAuthor
Ya win some, ya lose some...

I admit that I said at the outset of every story that I've remarked that I'd deal with the comments 'in the usual manner.' Now that might mean deleting them to some writers, and I have done that in the past, but not this one. This one was sent as feedback to my email, and I read it several times, boggling at the sheer absurdity of its content.

***

This message contains feedback for: Kiss Me Cate Pt. 03

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

You ruined this story when Kate shaved her bush off without any indication from him that he would like that sort of modern perversion of what a woman should look like. I stopped reading what was a pretty good story at that point and see no reason to look over what else you have written.

***

Let me get this straight. I ruined this, and every story I've ever written because I allowed a woman to make a decision about her own body without the input of a man? How dare I?! I think Romance isn't the section you should be reading there Anon.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
another good chapter/part

keep them coming, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unputdownable( is that even a word??)

One of the best stories I have ever read here!! Keep up the great work :D

P.S: Dibs on any possible movie rights

Member389Member389over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

[P.S: Dibs on any possible movie rights]

What kind of money are we talking here. GRRM made a killing (literarily) and he STILL hasn't finished ASOFAI. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If I can offer up any criticism, it'd be to say "don't use "wiggling eyebrows" that many times!" :"D

Anyway, I'm enjoying reading it so far. Good job!

Member389Member389over 6 years agoAuthor

The term wiggle or wiggling eyebrows is in this chapter once, and once in each prior chapter. That's hardly 'many times.'

*Wiggling eyebrows at Anon*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Irish Lass

I married an Irish lass when she was 2 weeks out of high school, and will always love her, even tho She passed away after 56 years of wedded bliss.

Is it any wonder that your Cate has me hooked?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

The story goes on and very well. I suspected he may have been well off when he took her away for the weekend and rented two rooms. An educated and and loving man. There are few us that are decent men even though we read erotica and view it also. Keep writing.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

id like to see this as a movie very nice story solid five cant wait to finsh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES