All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 04'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please!!!!!!!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Wow!

Every chapter I like best.

I must admit that I would prefer that there be less description about their sexual relations and more about their relationship, but I recognize that everything is part of a whole, as Cate explained to Dylan, love and sex are born in the heart, The thought and ends in the sexual organs, all accompanied by a feeling of sincere love and mutual respect.

This story is becoming one of the best I've read in Lit. I find it difficult to wait every day for the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing your excellent work.

5 * for you.

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
I somehow get the feeling

That Dr. Howe is trying to win Cates affection and or has an ulterior motive.

Member389Member389over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: I somehow get the feeling

Sometimes I like to think there are good people in the world that don't necessarily have ulterior motives.

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
Re Re

That response makes me happy, as I do love this couple.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
he went from being an unpaid TA

to paying a whole lot of money to quit his job and the class. Doesn't seem fair to me.

but he did get the girl

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
So

she's mad because he asked if he could call her his girlfriend or she's mad because he spent money on her????

Women!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

still going strong juming into next chapter

gunmakergunmaker10 months ago

You suffer the same as many who run the series on to long. It's not that they're bad, they are just forgettable. The first two were great, the third was OK, now it seems to me that you're searching for inspiration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
1675 Followers
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES