All Comments on 'Kiss Me Goodbye'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh my Gawd!! i LOVED this romance!!!

Please tell me there will be more chapters for elyse and jack!!! i want more, more, MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice story.

I guess I missed this the first time around. It's very good. Have to get me a new box of tissues now...

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
What a story

I really liked the Denise character. You continue to tell good tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another dark and somber tale.

Tragic and sad. Anyone could see that he should have chosen Denise. They could have bounced happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Had your original

It was good, but the re-write made it better. As always Kirk you do nice work. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A romance story...

as only you can write them, Kirk. This was a perfect rewrite of a perfect first write. You somehow manage to always make the female reader fall in love with the main male character along with every other female in your stories.

It takes a certain talent for a male author to pull that off. Of course, that talent is you. Thank you for bringing back those bittersweet memories in "Kiss Me Goodbye"; a goodbye kiss that will never be forgotten as won't the exceptionally beautiful story behind it.

Your Lady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
justice at last!

that biotch holly needs to die! but elyse winning jack was even better justice tho. great story! loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

Beutiful story. Yes, love is out there if we look for it and keep our hearts open for it. Sometimes love is reciprocated, sometimes is not. But Love is always beautiful and precious, and believe me it's always worth the price that any failure might bring. I really enjoyed your well written story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What an idiot! :-)

Wow - this Jack character is a real idiot. He had a good thing with Holly and he fucked that up because he suffered from the delusion that there was such a thing as 'not being ready' for fucking? No wonder Holly had to get someone else to do the job - though I will admit that she should have broken up with him first. Either way, Elyse seems like a piss poor replacement with very few inherently positive qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think Jack did the right thing. He loved Holly, and now she loves Elyse. Jack is going to marry Elyse. End of story. They are going to live a happy life. Jack and Holly had a good thing, but Holly only wanted Jack for sex. Nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Contrary to popular belief there is such a thing as "not being ready" Sure it is usually the girl who feels this way but I am sure there is at least one male out there who wants his first time to be meaningful...at least I'd like to think so. It was kind of a role reversal in this story, him not being ready and her pulling the "if you loved me" line. Interesting take on the story.

Yes Jack loved Holly but what he has with Elyse is more stronger and lasting than with Holly. If Holly loved him she wouldn't have cheated plain and simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I had a hard time

caring. Elyse seemed a bit off and I couldn't develop any interest in her nor understand why Jack would want to be interested in her for the long term. She played music but what what other aspects of her personality other than falling for a guy in a blink of an eye came out in the story?

I enjoy a romance where the two explore each other through dialog over time (most often) and get to know many endearing and enduring qualities about the other before committing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Childish and Stupid

That's all I have to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nah, don't let it bother you

I liked it a lot.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damned clever

I enjoyed that story. You got the anxiety and so on well right.

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Comment

Ah, if only a girl like "Elyse" existed in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Good Story

This was a pretty good story, very well written, and very well told. But I still didn’t care for it. Maybe it’s just a personal hang-up with me, but I don’t like reading stories about high school kids. or even young college kids, on erotic websites. It creeps me out more than just a little. Ordinarily I would have bailed on this story early but it was written well enough that I read it all the way through. So, kudos to the author, I guess. I just hope he writes stories about adults, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous