Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The policeman rapped at the front door again.

"Yeah," Grace said.

Taking one last glance at her sobbing sister, Grace walked to the apartment door and opened it. She looked the policeman in the eye.

"Hello, officer," Grace said, calmly.

"Young lady, are your parents home?" the policeman asked.

Grace shook her head.

"Well, we've got a noise complaint from your neighbors. Lot of shouting and banging on the walls. Is there a problem here?"

"No, sir, it was just the TV," Grace said. She didn't break eye contact with the policeman.

"The TV?" the officer said, skeptically.

"Yes sir. I'll try to keep it down from now on."

The policeman eyed her suspiciously. Noticing he was looking at the cuts on Grace's wrist, she pulled her sleeve down to cover them.

"Is there anything else?" Grace asked.

"No Miss, just please watch the volume."

The officer walked away. Grace shut the door, and rested her head on the door frame. She'd done as she was asked, the policeman was gone. Yet Grace couldn't help but feel abandoned by the officer of the law. How could he have just walked away? She'd given him every reason to be suspicious, and he took her at her word.

Grace found herself contemplating who was truly at fault. Had she done something to deserve this miserable life? Was the policeman a cold, apathetic imitation of a true public servant, looking only to put in his nine to five before going home to whatever passed for his home? Or was her father simply a deplorable cancer to society, and Grace was unlucky enough to be his unloved daughter?

Those were the questions that raced through Grace's mind after the policeman walked away, and her father dragged her, kicking and screaming, back to her bedroom where he raped her.

* * * * *

It was one a.m. and Grace was still awake. Ted was sound asleep but Grace had too much on her mind. Her investigation into Catherine Balko had turned up exactly nothing, and Lukas might as well have been a ghost.

Grace questioned her abilities as a law enforcement official when she couldn't track down a 98-year-old serial killer who left his DNA on all of his victims, and managed to live in a nursing home for five years under an assumed name- without being discovered until he killed again.

Now Daniel Becket's son and daughter were likely dead, and Grace hadn't a clue how to stop Balko from killing again. Her various leads raced through her mind. Grace was considering all of her possible means to trace Balko's trail, when her phone rang. Grace leaped out of bed to answer.

"Harker."

Ted stirred, and rolled over to face his wife. In the darkness he could see she was nude, which excited him quite a bit.

"Where?" Grace asked. She grabbed a pair of pants and attempted to put them on with one hand while holding her phone with her other. She had to struggle a bit to get the waist up and over the curve of her butt.

"Just make sure the paramedics do what they can. I won't be long." Grace shut her phone.

"Another late night?" Ted asked.

"Homicide. I'll be back in the morning." Grace scurried around looking for a shirt.

She grabbed a shirt from her closet and slipped it on without a bra. Grabbing her badge and holster, Grace was out the door before Ted could blink. He sighed, rolled over, and tried to get back to sleep.

Less than ten minutes later Grace pulled onto the shoulder of the road. An ambulance stood by, however, the victim was declared dead ten minutes before.

Grace ducked under the police tape and approached Detective Pratt, who along with several officers examined the empty blue Ford parked on the shoulder, with its emergency lights blinking.

"What was it? Robbery?" Grace asked.

"Doesn't look like it. Nothing was taken," Joe said.

"Victim?"

"Ellen Gregorich," Joe said, showing the ID to Grace. "She' s the wife of a Reverend at a local church. Looks like she ran out of gas when she was attacked from behind. Knife wound to the neck. Killer was quick, strong, but inexperienced."

"Jesus," Grace said. "Some kind of gang initiation?"

"That's our best bet. One of the Bones, maybe?"

A cold chill went up Grace's spine. The Bones were a now-defunct gang that required its new members to attack an innocent person and cut off a body part to bring back as proof. They were the reason for Grace's worst day on the job. The day she reported to the attack on Melanie Trevarrow.

Melanie was a ballet instructor who stopped at a gas station one night. One of the Bones hid underneath her car while she paid for her gas, and slashed her ankle when she attempted to reenter her car. As she lay on the ground screaming, her attacker used a serrated blade to cut off Melanie's leg- her entire leg, sawing through the very top of her thigh along her bikini line.

Rumor had it the larger the body part the recruit took from his victim, the greater his status in the gang would be, and this particular recruit was the ambitious type. He hacked off Melanie's leg and ran off with it; still wrapped in a pink stocking, leaving Melanie to bleed to death.

Grace arrested a Bones member named Neil Corliss, whom she strongly suspected was Melanie's attacker. The lack of evidence led to Corliss being set free after five months with only minor B and E charges on his record.

Grace doubted Ellen Gregorich's killer was Neil Corliss, or any former Bones member for that matter, but she was troubled by the situation all the same. She stepped around the puddle of Ellen's blood and examined the nearby homes, the nearest being a foreclosed property for sale. Across the street was a strip mall, including a 24 hour supermarket equipped with security cameras.

"Joe," Grace said.

Joe walked to Grace's side.

"You think those cameras might have spotted anything?" she asked.

"I'll find out."

* * * * *

The manager of the E-Z Mart was very cooperative, and wasted little time bringing up a video feed at the time of Gregorich's attack. Joe and Grace studied the screen, praying that at least one of the market's three cameras saw something that could help them.

"There," Joe said, pointing at an object in the distance at the very top of the screen. Grace squinted, and could just barely make out the image of Ellen pulling her car to a stop on the side of the road.

"There was someone else in the car with her," Grace said, watching as a young blonde girl exited the passenger side of the car.

"I'll be damned," Joe said.

The detectives watched with baited breath as a dark figure of a woman approached the stopped car. Grace felt her blood go cold as a second figure attacked Ellen Gregorich, and then both figures dragged the young woman off screen.

Joe Pratt took out his radio.

"Nelson," Joe said into then mouthpiece. "Tell the Captain we've got a kidnapping on our hands."

* * * * *

Sarah Wainwright awoke in a place she didn't recognize. It appeared to be a dark, dingy basement. She lay on a wooden table, staring up at two blurry figures in front of her.

"I think she's awake," Kristof said.

Sarah blinked, and the two figures came into focus.

"Hi Sarah," Rose said. She held a pair of shears and was smiling cheerfully.

Sarah was suddenly aware she was not fully dressed. She was wearing only her bra and panties, and she could see the tattered remains of her blouse and skirt lying on the floor in the corner.

"What is this?" Sarah moaned, and found her throat was dry and scratchy.

"This is your last great adventure, Sarah," Rose said. "Kristof, take off her panties. Don't rip them, Miss Catherine wants them in one piece."

"Okay," Kristof said, delightedly. He grabbed Sarah's panties by the waistband, and Sarah found she was too weak to resist. Kristof peeled the undergarment off and pulled it down her legs.

Rose proceeded to clip the straps of Sarah's bra with her shears, and ripped it away, leaving Sarah completely naked.

"Rose? What are you doing?" Sarah cried. She realized she had a splitting headache, and she had little control over her arms and legs.

"Now check her pussy," Rose said.

Kristof grabbed Sarah's thighs and attempted to pull them apart, but Sarah mustered just enough strength to jerk them out of Kristof's grasp. She squeezed her thighs shut and looked at Kristof in terror.

"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah," Rose said. "I know you promised me you were a virgin, but I can't afford to make a mistake. Now open your legs for me."

Rose grabbed one of Sarah's thighs, and Kristof grabbed the other. The siblings pulled her legs apart. From there Rose placed her index and middle fingers into Sarah's labia, and spread her lips apart. She could see a hymen covering the opening to Sarah's vagina, and she nodded in satisfaction. Rose and Kristof released their grip on Sarah's legs.

"I'm so sorry about that," Rose said. "I had to be certain. The last girl we had in here, well, I was pretty sure she was a virgin too. You see, my partner at the time, Violet, was in charge of making sure, but she didn't think it was necessary to check. Well, Violet is no longer with us, and I don't want to end up like her."

Sarah gasped and cried. She hoped this was a prank, but couldn't imagine anyone going to these lengths just to scare her.

"What do you want with me?" Sarah sobbed.

Rose leaned close to Sarah's ear.

"Ms. Balko needs a virgin so she can stay young and beautiful. The last girl messed everything up. It's up to you to set things right again."

Kristof wrapped a metal chain around Sarah's ankles, and bound them together.

"Nice and tight, Bucko," Rose said. She flipped Sarah onto her belly and tied her hands behind her back with rope. "All right, hoist her up!"

Kristof grabbed the handle of a crank, and turned it about. As he twisted it around, the chain lifted Sarah by her ankles into the air. With a few rotations of the crank, Sarah was completely off the table and hanging upside down.

"Let me go!" Sarah cried, thrashing about. "What do you want from me? Let me go! I'll do anything!"

Rose sauntered over towards Sarah and wrapped a cloth gag around her mouth.

"You don't have to do anything, Sarah," Rose said, tightening the cloth. "Just be a good girl and wait for Ms. Balko to get here."

Sarah whimpered and struggled, but found she was powerless to escape her predicament.

"Wht you gnng do to me?" Sarah mumbled through her cloth gag.

Rose ran her fingers through Sarah's long blonde hair, and rested her hand on the side of Sarah's face. She leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"Don't worry. You'll feel a little pain and then it will all be over," Rose said, running her fingertips across Sarah's cheek. "We're just going to put some nice cuts in your pretty skin, and Ms. Balko is going to bathe in your blood."

* * * * *

"Yee-ouch!"

Grace dropped the file folder on her desk, and winced as she looked at the deep cut in her finger. Blood trickled down the back of her hand. She searched around for a Band-Aid when Joe approached her.

"Sarah Wainwright," Joe said.

"Who?" Grace asked, fishing through her desk drawer with one hand. She'd been in such a hurry to get from the supermarket back to the station she'd carelessly cut herself on the folder. Grace grabbed a bandage from her drawer and looked up at Joe.

"She's one of Ellen Gregorich's choir girls, and she matches the description of the girl in the surveillance video," Joe said. "I just talked to her parents. She didn't come home tonight. Our unis spotted her car still in the church parking lot."

"Well, she's probably our girl," Grace said, opening the bandage.

"I think so too. Anyway, here's short list of some former Bones members. I thought we could pay a few of them a visit and see what they know."

"That might not be necessary. Take a look at this," Grace said, as she wrapped the bandage around her finger. She brought up the surveillance footage on her computer screen and rewound the footage.

"Look, the kidnappers drag her to the left. Presumably to a car. Maybe that car was on camera earlier," Grace said. She rewound the footage further, and played it.

Joe watched as a police cruiser passed by, and shortly afterwards, a black Bentley passed in the opposite direction.

"See that? A black Bentley! That's probably the one," Grace said.

Joe shook his head skeptically.

"Doesn't look like it. The Bentley didn't slow down. Look, it actually speeds up as it passes the Ford."

Grace played the tape again. She paused.

"You're right. But it's still the only car here," Grace said, baffled.

"But there's a side street right down the road. It could be parked there," Joe said.

Grace was silent. Something about this Bentley. The kidnappers would have been following Mrs. Gregorich's car, not lying in wait as if they knew exactly where she would stop. Grace played the tape again.

"Catherine Balko owns a Bentley," Grace said nonchalantly.

Joe tsked.

"I think you've been on that case too long. Why would she kidnap a choir girl? It's her brother we're after."

Grace looked at the Bentley again. It was too dark to see in the car windows.

"Look, Grace, we should go talk to these Bones members before Sarah gets gang raped. I'll be in the car."

"You go on ahead. I'll take my own car," Grace said, not taking her eyes off the screen. Joe shook his head and walked away.

Grace watched the footage again, studying the forms of the kidnappers on the screen. Who the hell were they?

* * * * *

Sarah could feel herself moving. As Kristof turned a crank, a dolly carried Sarah along a track mounted on the ceiling. Creakily, foot-by-foot, she drifted across the room.

She could see a vanity mirror mounted upon the back wall, with a sink in front of it. In the center of the room she could see a large washtub.

Her body gently swayed about like a pendulum as the dolly carried her across the room. She looked down at the dirty brick floor below, until she arrived directly over the bloodstained tub.

Sarah struggled with the ropes binding her hands behind her back, and the chains around her feet. Neither would give. The blood rushing to her head was giving her an intense headache. Sarah blinked her eyes uncomfortably and looked down at the empty bathtub beneath her. She thought of Mrs. Gregorich. How she bled out all over the hood of her car, and onto the road. Sarah surmised this was what they had planned for her as well. She wondered how they intended to make her bleed.

And then she spotted the scythe leaning against the wall. A sturdy wooden shaft, with a long metal blade. Sarah felt a cold sweat form across her back. The blade was at least an inch thick; the edge razor sharp. Sarah's breathing escalated as she tried feverishly to think of a way to escape.

"Okay Bucko, time to shake the sausage!" Rose said. She handed Kristof a small open clam shell, which he promptly set upon the sink. He stared up at Sarah and smiled.

"Yes, she's awfully pretty, isn't she?" Rose said. "Tight little ass. Firm titties. What a body."

Kristof nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I'll give you some privacy. You spank your salami and let me know when you're all done, okay?"

Kristof smiled happily. Rose skipped out of the room as Kristof unzipped his pants. He stared up at Sarah's quivering naked body and gently rubbed his penis.

Sarah shut her eyes, trying to block out the horrifying sight of the young man pleasuring himself to her situation. She could hear him stroking away and breathing heavily as admired her bare breasts, belly, and legs. He had seen very few naked girls in real life before, and was enjoying the sight quite immensely.

Curious, he edged forward, and stepped into the tub so he was at eye level with Sarah. With one hand, he softly caressed her breast, while squeezing his penis with his other.

"Soppp!" Sarah squealed, shaking her head. Kristof looked at her, sadly.

"Dnnt do thsss!" she said.

"What's wrong?" Kristof asked. Sarah looked back at the man in front of her, and she realized he did not comprehend what he was doing.

"Tkk my ggg out!" Sarah said.

Kristof pulled the cloth from her mouth.

"Hey, Bucko," Sarah said, hoping he didn't mind her calling him that.

"What?" Kristof asked. He looked around nervously, and then back at Sarah.

"Get me down from here. Please," Sarah begged. Kristof shook his head.

"I'm not supposed to," Kristof said, taking a step back.

"If you do-" Sarah started, and hesitated. "I'll have sex with you."

Kristof's eyes lit up.

"Really?" he asked.

Sarah nodded.

"Really. Just get me down. I'll do anything you want!"

Kristof eyed her suspiciously.

"Prove it," Kristof said.

He leaned towards Sarah closely. Bracing herself, Sarah closed her eyes, and pressed her lips against Kristof's. She kissed him softly, and as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, she responded with her own into his. Neither of them had ever kissed this way before. Excited, Kristof grabbed both of Sarah's breasts and squeezed them between his fingers. He wanted to suck them, but he couldn't get his mouth that high. Instead he simply rubbed them all around, enjoying their softness and delicate shape. After several seconds of boob-fondling, Kristof lowered his hands.

"Now let me down. Please. And we'll have sex," Sarah pleaded.

Kristof hurried towards the crank, and with all of his might, he twisted it backwards, carrying Sarah back to the table where she'd been lifted. No sooner was she halfway there that the washroom door opened, and Rose entered.

"Kristof! What are you doing?" Rose demanded.

Sarah's heart sank. Kristof looked at Rose with guilt in his eyes.

"She said she'd have sex with me," Kristof said in a shame-filled voice. Rose walked directly towards him and smacked him across his face.

"You can NOT have sex with her!" Rose said. She walked over to Sarah and placed the gag back over her mouth. "Now put her back and finish jerking so Ms. Balko can take her bath!"

Kristof lowered his eyes and obeyed. Sarah sobbed quietly as Kristof cranked her back in place over the bathtub. Once there, Kristof proceeded to masturbate into the clam shell under Rose's watchful eye.

The humiliation of being hung upside down, naked, while being masturbated to reduced Sarah into a bawling mess. Disheartened by Sarah's emotional state, Kristof found he could no longer maintain his erection.

"Oh for God's sake, Kristof! Do I have to do everything for you?" Rose said, disgusted.

She dropped to her knees, took Kristof's penis in her mouth, and sucked it firmly and sensually. Kristof sighed, and closed his eyes. The touch of Rose's tongue, up and down his shaft, helped him block out the sounds of Sarah's whimpers. She sucked him faster, and when he was ready, Rose removed his cock from her mouth and squirted his man gravy into the clam shell.

Satisfied with her work, Rose placed the spooge-filled shell onto the sink and took her brother by the arm out of the washroom. Kristof shot one last glance back at Sarah before Rose shut the door behind them.

With her head in agonizing pain, Sarah quietly cried to herself. She'd abandoned all home of rescue, that was for certain. Nothing remained now but for her to await her imminent demise. She said a soft prayer to herself, and hoped that God would see to it she was shown mercy.

She waited for a reply, a sign, anything at all, but heard nothing. She'd either been forsaken, or this was the plan the Lord had in store for her. Sarah cried out for her mother, father, and brothers, but none of them answered.

She remained where she was, shackled and alone.