Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany walked to the nightstand, and bent over to sniff a line of coke. As she did, Neil walked behind her and dropped his boxers, and quickly slid his erect cock into her pussy.

"Neil!" she shouted, the sudden intrusion interrupting her hit. Neil grabbed her hips to keep her from slipping away, and began to thrust inside her. Bethany didn't fight him. He was usually quite forceful when they had sex, and Bethany had since learned to simply go with it when he wanted to get his dick wet.

Neil grabbed the ashtray from the nightstand and set it on Bethany's back. She held it as steady as she could to keep it from sliding off, so Neil had a place to tap his cigar ashes between thrusts. He pushed into her, pounding her wet cunt harder and harder. Bethany moaned, and clutched the nightstand with both hands as her boyfriend ravaged her lady zone.

It wasn't enough for her. She lifted her right leg and rested it on the bed, so Neil could penetrate her even deeper. He didn't quite hit her g-spot, but it felt damn good, and she felt herself nearing her climax.

She edged closer and closer, and the ashtray toppled off her back as Neil exploded inside her. She sighed as she felt Neil's cool cream fill her pussy. He grunted, and exhaled a large cloud of smoke. To Bethany's displeasure, Neil pulled out without letting her climax, and causing a thick glob of semen to dribble down her thigh as he did.

He let out a breath and collapsed onto the bed, satisfied with what he'd done. Bethany hobbled off to the bathroom to grab some toilet tissue. She grabbed a few squares and wiped up the gooey mess from her thigh and labia.

When she came out of the bathroom, Neil was sound asleep. He lay on the bed, still naked, with a bottle of beer in one hand and a lit cigar in the other. Bethany took both from him, putting the cigar out in the ashtray which she picked off the floor, and she placed the beer bottle onto the nightstand. While it was a chore to look after him, Bethany actually liked when Neil was passed out. It was the only time she ever seemed to get some peace and quiet.

Bethany turned the music off, and with the sudden quiet, she heard a knocking at her door. Curious, she peered though the peephole. It was Balko.

Looking at the nightstand covered in cocaine, Bethany quickly swept the incriminating powder into the top drawer. Lukas knocked again, prompting her to respond "just a moment!" She put Neil's boxers on him, and grabbed the nightgown she took from Grace and slipped it on over her own naked body. Satisfied, she opened the door.

"Detective Pratt! Did you find Detective Harker?"

"Yes, I did," Lukas said with a smile. "She's with one of my fellow officers right now, but we found her thanks to your tip. I thought now we should discuss the rest of your reward?"

"Yes, we'd really appreciate that," Bethany said. She turned to look at Neil. He snorted and rolled onto his side.

"May I step inside?" Lukas asked.

"Of course," Bethany said. She opened the door and invited him in.

"You'll have to accept my apologies," Lukas said. "I don't have the cash on me at this time. But I do want to let you know you will receive the full amount of your reward, I promise you."

He stared at Bethany's figure in the sheer white nightgown. He could smell Grace's scent on it.

"Do you need my cell number? I can give it to you," Bethany said.

"That would be wonderful," Lukas said. He watched as Bethany retrieved a notepad from Grace's purse and scribbled her number on it. She tore off the note and handed it to him. "Thank you, so very much for your assistance in this matter." He tucked the note into his suit pocket.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Bethany asked.

Lukas smiled. He looked her up and down.

"I see you finally got a bandage for your cut," he said. Bethany looked at the Band-Aid on her index finger. She'd bought them at the gas station after she and Neil had gotten their reward money. "Might I have a look?"

Bethany held out her hand. Lukas took her wrist with one hand, and peeled the bandage off with his other.

"It's important to change bandages often. You wouldn't want to get an infection, would you?"

Bethany shook her head. Lukas stared hungrily at the open cut on her finger. Bethany took her hand away, and went to grab Grace's purse again. As she looked inside, Lukas came up behind her and rested his hand on her hip. She froze.

"You have- a lovely body, Miss Dutton," he said.

"Thank you," she said, softly. She fished through the purse for another Band-Aid when she felt Lukas slide his hand down her hip and onto her bare leg. She looked over at Neil, who was still unconscious on the bed.

"I- have a boyfriend," Bethany said.

"And he is sound asleep," Lukas said. He slipped his hand up her gown and squeezed her bare ass.

"No!" Bethany shouted, and pulled his hand away. "Leave me alone!"

Grabbing the bandages, she ran to the bathroom and shut the door. She turned to the mirror when she felt Lukas' hand on her shoulder. She screamed.

"I don't take no for an answer," Lukas said, grinning. She felt her heart race. How did he get into the bathroom so quickly? She hadn't even heard him open the door.

"You're not a detective, are you?" she asked.

"I'm afraid not."

"What are you?"

"I think you know." He took a step closer to her. Bethany looked in the mirror, and saw only her own reflection, looking terrified. She looked at Balko, clearly standing in front of her. Her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. Balko indeed had no reflection.

"Oh my Go-" Lukas put his hand on her mouth.

"I don't want to hear that name."

Bethany's heart raced. Lukas tugged on her shoulder strap and Bethany watched in the mirror as the strap fell to the side, as if by itself. He tugged at it further, revealing more and more of her left breast until the nipple was exposed. She pulled his hand from her mouth.

"Let me go," she cried, meekly. He put his hand on her bare breast and squeezed it.

"LET ME GO!" Bethany screamed. She kicked Lukas hard in the knee, and ran from the bathroom; her exposed breast jiggling with each step. "NEIL! HELP!"

Neil stirred, but did not awaken. Lukas grabbed Bethany by the neck and shoved her against the wall.

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME ABOUT HARKER?" he demanded.

Bethany shook in terror.

"Wha- what?" she asked. His fingers squeezed her throat as he pressed the back of her head against the wall.

"Harker never came back to that room! How did she know I was there! You LIED to me!"

Bethany stared into Lukas' eyes and saw them glow brighter and brighter red. She felt a pit of dread form in her heart.

"I- I- we robbed her!" Bethany cried. "It was Neil, mostly Neil! He stole her money and her clothes and we left her on the side of the road!"

Lukas cocked her head.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?" he squeezed her throat harder.

"I don't know! I- I thought she might go back to her room because she said her daughter was there!" Bethany broke into tears and prayed she would leave the motel room alive.

"WHERE IS SHE HEADED NOW?"

"I don't know! She didn't say!"

"You stupid BITCH! I could have had Harker tonight!" He was squeezing her throat so hard her face was starting to turn blue.

"There was a map! She had a map in her purse!" Bethany choked out.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" he released his grip and Bethany scrambled onto the bed. She fished the road map out of Grace's purse and gave it to Balko. He examined Grace's markings on the map and dropped it, letting his eyes go back to Bethany. Her left breast was still hanging out of her nightgown, and he was fixing on doing the same with her right.

"I wanted Harker tonight! I suppose you'll have to do!"

Bethany screamed, and tried to scramble away. Lukas reached over the bed and grabbed her ankle.

"GET OVER HERE!" He pulled Bethany towards him. She kicked and struggled as Lukas lifted her nightgown above her waist, exposing her belly, thighs, and shaved pussy. He unzipped his pants and took out his erect member. She squealed and tried to squirm away. Lukas pulled her legs wide open and she was powerless to move.

Her right breast was still covered by her nightgown. That was something Lukas needed to remedy before getting down to business with her. He reached for her right shoulder strap, and she seemed to realize what he was trying to do because she crossed her arms over her shoulder. She was feisty; Lukas mused.

He grabbed her arms and easily overpowered her. With her shoulder unprotected, he grabbed her nightgown and pulled it down, and her right boob popped into view. Satisfied that Bethany was adequately exposed, Lukas climbed on top of her plunged inside of her. He cringed once he did, feeling Neil's sticky semen on his own penis. He hated sloppy seconds. Feeling around her backside, he poked his finger into her asshole. Pleased with its tightness, Lukas flipped Bethany over onto her belly and slid his cock into her anus.

Bethany screamed. She looked over at Neil, who snored loudly while Lukas pounded Bethany's tight young ass again and again. It occurred to Lukas that just a day earlier, he'd been doing the same to Grace's little sister, exploring all of her tight little holes while her boyfriend slept soundly next to them. Nora had been a rush job though; he needed her killed quickly to make sure he could have her hanging on the expressway sign in time for Grace to see her.

Lukas hadn't gotten to really enjoy a victim since Marianne. He'd taken his time with her, teasing and tormenting her for hours before finally granting her the sweet gift of death. He hoped to spend just as much time with young Bethany.

She sobbed loudly while Lukas savagely pumped himself in and out of her delicate anus. She begged and pleaded for him to stop, but this only made his cock grow harder. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it, praying for it to soon be over. Lukas pumped and pumped, and when he finally reached his threshold, he unleashed a powerful spray of cum inside her rectum.

Bethany felt a chill as Balko's semen filled her. She could feel his cold breath on the back of her neck as he ejaculated, and the cold liquid summoned goosebumps on both of her butt cheeks. Balko withdrew from her, and rolled her over on her back.

Bethany looked up into Lukas' lustful eyes, and trembled. She could see the hunger in his face, and she knew he was looking to satisfy that hunger with her. He stared down at her breasts, admiring her glimmering nipple studs.

"Your jewelry is quite fascinating," Lukas said. "I wonder if I might- play with it?"

Bethany winced as Lukas reached for the stud in her left nipple, and pulled on it. He pulled hard, hard enough that it tore through her tender flesh. Bethany squealed.

Blood trickled from her ripped nipple, and Lukas grinned as he placed the bloody stud to his lips and licked it clean. He grabbed the stud in her right nipple, and ripped it out as well. Bethany let out another shriek.

Lukas giggled as he watched the blood trickle from her cut nipples down the curve of her breasts, and he licked the right stud clean as well, tossing it aside when he was done. He placed his finger to her chest and slid it down her torso, over her nightgown, and stopping at her belly button. He fiddled with the stud in there with his index finger and thumb.

"No please! Not that one!"

Lukas yanked it hard. He had to pull much harder, as her navel stud was embedded in the thick scar tissue of her belly button. Bethany let out a shrill scream as he pulled it though her skin, ripping it open. Blood spattered Lukas' face as it did, forming a dark pool of blood in Bethany's belly button. He sucked the navel stud long and lovingly and tossed it behind him.

"Just one more..." he said, and Bethany's pain turned to panic.

"No! NOT that one! Oh please, don't!"

Lukas was having too much fun to stop. He grabbed Bethany's clit stud, and pulled hard. Bethany grimaced, grabbing Lukas' arms in a futile attempt to stop him. The stud tore through her clitoris with ease, causing Bethany to whimper and sob in agony.

"Please stop!" she squealed, sobbing uncontrollably. "Please!"

"You really should save some of those screams, Miss Dutton," Lukas said, licking the clit stud. "Things will get much worse for you soon."

"NO! Kill me! Please, just kill me!"

Lukas chuckled.

"That's what I like to hear. Soon, Bethany, soon." He licked the blood that leaked from her nipples, navel, and clitoris; moaning in pleasure with each drop of blood he tasted. "Now, sit up, dear."

Bethany sat up; resting on the edge of the bed and letting her feet touch the floor. Lukas sat beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He brushed her blonde hair to the side, exposing her neck.

"You're going to feel a sharp pain on your throat," Lukas said, softly. His voice was gentle, almost hypnotic. "It will be intense, but it will pass. You will feel a tingle; it will spread from your neck, through your head and throughout your entire body. You will feel woozy, and light-headed. Then you will feel very sleepy. Just close your eyes, and embrace it. You will pass into a deep sleep and you will never awaken. Do you understand, Bethany?"

Bethany nodded, too frightened to scream or speak.

"Good. Now I'd like you to remove your nightgown for me. I like my ladies to be fully nude while I feed on them."

Although she was mostly exposed already, Bethany took to her feet, and slipped the nightgown, now spattered with blood, to her ankles. She turned to face Balko, only to see Neil stirring and sitting up.

"What the fuck?" Neil asked.

Lukas turned to face Neil.

"Well, look who's joined us," Lukas said, as if he were amused Neil would be witness to his girlfriend's demise.

Neil looked at Balko, and then at Bethany's bleeding and naked body before immediately reaching under his pillow for his Beretta. In his drunken stupor, he didn't aim quite where Balko was seated; in fact his first shot missed him completely and instead grazed Bethany's temple. His second two shots hit Balko square in the chest, and the vampire toppled to the floor.

Bethany screamed and crouched to the floor. Neil rounded the corner of the bed; his gun still aimed and ready to finish him. Rather than finding Lukas cowering on the floor, he instead saw Balko take to his feet and stare him square in the eye.

Black blood gushed from the two bullet holes in his chest, and Lukas grinned wickedly. Neil was barely able to get out the words "what the-" when Lukas' grabbed his wrist, and twisted it, hard and fast, instantly snapping the bone in his forearm. He dropped the Beretta and let out a scream, a loud desperate scream for mercy.

Lukas released him, but only so he could grab him by the hair on his head. He lifted the screaming thug off the floor, letting his feet dangle while he felt his scalp slowly separate from his skull.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Neil screamed and let out a desperate howl.

"How does that feel?" Lukas hissed. "It's a lot worse in Hell!"

As if he weighed no more than a throw pillow, the vampire threw Neil across the room, sending the two hundred pound man crashing against the wall and landing headfirst onto the floor with a distinctive snap when he landed. He did not move.

Lukas diverted his attention back to Bethany. She cowered in the corner, covering her nakedness with her arms. Lukas licked his lips and strode towards her. She desperately scanned the room; searching for anything she might use to defend herself, and spotted the dagger. It was still stuck in the nightstand.

Bethany scrambled across the bed on all fours, prompting Lukas to grab the covers and yank them, pulling Bethany along for the ride. She rolled off the bed and made a reach for the dagger, just as Lukas got close enough to grab a fistful of her hair.

"Get over here, you little bitch!"

She reached it just in time. She pried the dagger from the nightstand, and in one fluid motion, jabbed the blade into Lukas' side.

His scream was inhuman. He released his grip on her hair, but his hand remained frozen in a grabbing position. His wolf-like howl petrified her; she backed away as he slumped to the floor, staring in shock at the gaping wound in his rib cage.

"You BITCH!" he hissed. He tried to lunge at her, but winced in pain as soon as he moved. He clutched the knife, and his fingers hissed the instant they touched the metal, causing his to howl yet again.

Bethany didn't know how she'd done it, but she appeared to have bought herself precious time. She grabbed the nightgown from the floor and immediately slipped it on. Lukas groaned at seeing his prey cover herself. She stopped only to grab Grace's purse, which had fallen to the floor.

She had to hop over Neil's body to get to the door. The thought might have disturbed her more if she'd had time to think about it, but her racing heart told her to run, far away from this motel and never come back. Without waiting a second longer, she opened the door and ran off into the night.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Lukas screamed. His side throbbed in agony. He tried to grab the dagger; he very carefully wrapped his fingers so they would only touch the handle, but found he'd lost the strength to pull the blade from his body. Black blood, the essence and life-force of his un-death, seeped from his wound and dribbled to the floor, draining his strength and will with it. Even the bullet holes in his chest, which had been rapidly healing the moment he'd been shot, had slowed their rate of repair the instant the silver entered his body.

He tried to fathom how this had happened. He hadn't foreseen this. The future had always given him little glimpses of what was yet to come, but it hadn't shown him this. He'd foreseen Grace's flight from home, he'd foreseen the call from Bethany to the police, so he made sure he had a vehicle ready, he even foresaw that Neil and Bethany would lie to him, but foolishly he'd allowed it to play out.

Now he had no further visions of the future. Nothing indicated he would survive this- unless...

He saw the phone on the nightstand. He was just close enough he might be able to reach it. He raised his arm, and burning anguish shot throughout his body. This was the second most painful thing he'd ever endured.

He reached over, straining, willing himself to overcome the agony in his body, and grabbed the receiver off the phone set. He pressed zero on the number pad and held the phone to his ear.

The phone rang once. Twice. Three times.

Lukas cursed. Her headphones probably drowned out the sound. He never had this problem in the 30s.

At last she answered, and her sweet voice was a welcome sound for sore ears.

"Shady Woods motel," Haley greeted.

Lukas tried to disguise the agony in his voice the best he could.

"Good evening, this is Neil Corliss in room 3. My apologies, but, I seem to have made an awful mess. I'll need a new set of bedsheets. If you could bring them, right away, I'd be most grateful."

"You need a change of bed sheets?" she asked.

That's what I just said you vapid cunt!

"Precisely. Please bring them. Immediately."

He dropped the phone. He didn't hear her response. He breathed slowly, closed his eyes, and prayed his plan would work.

Hurry, young girl.

* * * * *

"Darling, I'm home," Lukas said.

He held a bouquet of petunias in his arm, her favorite. He'd been doing that often lately. It was strange, being in love. While just as pleasurable, it was different from taking a life. Annabelle had made him see the world in a new light.

Lukas had smelled the flowers when he purchased them, and found the aroma intoxicatingly wonderful. It was something he never could have appreciated as a young man. Annabelle had taught him there was joy in appreciating life, not just destroying it.