Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe stepped out of his car and scanned the scene. The parking lot was packed with police cruisers. Joe surmised this was likely the most traffic this small-town motel had ever seen.

He caught sight of someone in the pool area. A woman lay on a towel, face down, sunning herself. Joe thought that odd, wondering how relaxing it could be tanning with so many police cruisers around investigating a double homicide. Joe wasn't particularly surprised when the sunbather raised her head and looked at him. It was Gabby. She smiled at him.

Joe stepped through the gate into the pool area. Gabby had her bikini top undone, allowing her bare back to bask in the late morning sun. Joe walked to her side, checking out the sizable side-boob visible underneath her arms.

"I have something for you," Gabby said.

"I hope it's my badge, because I need it, being I'm at a crime scene."

Gabby looked up at him.

"Be a dear and grab that lotion. I think I need another coat."

Joe shook his head.

"I don't have time for this."

"You do if you want your badge."

Joe bit his lip. The fact was, Gabby's body looked awfully inviting. But he didn't like being toyed with, even by a gorgeous women.

Joe grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion and squirted a glob into his palm. Rubbing his hand together, he smeared the cool liquid across Gabby's back. Her skin was warm and sensual. He glided his palms up and down her spine, savoring her luscious physique. He noticed her skintight bikini bottoms hugged the rounded swell of her buttocks perfectly, and he couldn't stop looking at it. As he ran his hands around the curve of her hips, he could feel his cock twitch inside its cage.

He knew exactly what she was doing. Every time she teased him like this, she was drawing him further into her fold. He felt his hands tremble more and more the longer he touched her skin.

"Don't forget my legs," Gabby giggled.

Joe gulped. He knew if he put his hands on Gabby's soft, supple thighs he may become too aroused to even think clearly. Gabby seemed to intuitively know this, and she wiggled her butt a bit to coax him on.

Feeling his heart sink, he coated his hands with another glob of lotion, and rubbed them up and down her legs. He kept his hands to her outer thighs, prompting her to spread them slowly apart, inviting him inward. Unable to resist, he gently let his hands wander to her inner thighs, causing his dick to throb in excitement. As he ran his hands higher up between her legs, she closed them, trapping his fingers between her firm thighs. She giggled, and opened them again.

"It's all right if you want to cop a feel," she said. "I don't mind."

Against his better judgment, he slipped two of his fingers underneath Gabby's bikini bottoms and let them graze her butt cheek. The blood rush to his head when he felt her sensuous ass almost made the agony of his sexual frustration worth it.

She arched her back, and slipped her bikini bottoms down to her thighs, baring her beautiful ass.

"Want to give my cheeks a squeeze?"

He did. He truly did. Without even pausing to apply more lotion, Joe pressed both of his palms to Gabby's bare cheeks and squeezed her twin mounds, reveling in their sensual softness. Images of himself having wild, uninhibited sex with this woman played in his head, while he pined for release from his penis prison.

Gabby rolled onto her back and stared up at him. He stared lustfully back at her, seeing her large breasts exposed and awaiting his attention.

"Well, here you go," Gabby said.

He was about to reach for them when he suddenly noticed his badge tucked into the front of her bikini bottoms. He'd been too distracted to notice it. Joe grabbed the badge and tucked it resentfully into his coat pocket.

"I'm gonna need that key as well."

Gabby chuckled.

"You'll get that AFTER you do what we discussed."

Joe took a breath.

"Not happening," Joe said, wavering. It was hard to be confident when talking to a woman who demonstrated time and again that she truly owned him, more and more with each passing hour.

"Then the cage stays on. It's not like I need it back. It was made especially for you, after all." She laughed.

Joe made fists and fumed.

"Detective Pratt?"

Joe looked up. He saw a short man in a suit standing on the balcony overlooking the pool.

"Yeah?" Joe replied.

"We're in here," the man said.

Joe looked down to see Gabby was gone. She, the towel, and the lotion bottle had vanished. Had he imagined her? Joe checked his pocket to see if his badge was there, and it was. It smelled of her pussy.

Realizing how silly he looked standing by the pool alone, Joe hurried through the gate and up the stairs. The man led him into one of the motel rooms.

"Everyone, this is Detective Pratt, from San Amaury Homicide. He's worked all of the Balko murders and is hopefully going to give us some insight into what we're looking at here."

Joe looked around the motel room. There were detectives and forensic sweepers examining the room, logging every detail they found. The body of a dead man lay by the door, with a chalk outline drawn around his body.

"I'm Detective Liuzzo, this is Detective Dougherty," the short man said, extending his hand to Joe. He shook it. Liuzzo was young, slightly pudgy and looked to be fresh out of the academy. Detective Dougherty was in her forties and had likely been on the force longer that Pratt.

"Nice to meet you," Joe said, nonchalantly showing his badge as if he hadn't just retrieved it from a bathing beauty by the pool.

"Anything you can tell us, Detective Pratt?" Liuzzo asked.

Joe looked again at the body by the door. He looked as though he'd been thrown against the wall, fairly hard, judging by the dent left in the wall, before falling on his head and breaking his neck.

"I know him," Joe said. "His name's Neil Corliss. Former gang member. My partner arrested him a few years back."

"That's what we confirmed with the ID we found," Dougherty said. "The reason we asked you here, was this."

Joe followed Dougherty through the room, and he stopped when he saw what lay between the beds. Haley Farough lay dead on the floor, naked, with two holes in her neck. Joe felt his throat tighten.

"Looks like Balko's M.O." Joe choked out.

"You've confirmed Balko is dead, correct?" Dougherty asked.

Joe nodded. He was certain of it. But just a glance at Haley's corpse told him this was definitely Balko's work. He felt a chill in his bones.

"Then we've got an impressive copycat on her hands, huh?" Liuzzo said.

"Looks that way," Joe said, having difficulty concealing the doubt in his voice. He thought of Grace. How she was convinced Balko was still alive. How she fled her home, and disappeared off the grid.

"Her name's Haley Farough. Her father owns the motel. He did an ID this morning," Liuzzo said, a tone of sadness in his voice. "Looked like she was delivering new sheets to the room."

Detective Dougherty took a bag from evidence and held it for Joe to see. The plastic bag contained a dagger, stained with blood.

"What do you make of this?" Dougherty asked. "We found it on the floor. Neither victim has a corresponding wound. I'd say we have a third party."

Joe looked at the dagger closely. The blood was thick and black, yet not completely dry.

"The blood looks congealed. Kind of old. You sure it's fresh?"

"We asked that same question. But take a look at this," Dougherty said. She pointed to the floor, where the same sticky black blood pooled at the base of the nightstand. More of it was stuck to Haley's legs.

Joe felt an overwhelming itch in his brain. First he'd learned that Balko's first victim, Gabby Becket was alive and well. And now he was seeing hard evidence Balko may be alive as well.

"I think I need some air," Joe said. He ran from the room, bent over the balcony, and dry-heaved over the handrail. It wasn't like him to lose his cool on a crime scene, even a grisly one, but he'd never felt he was in over his head before either. The gas station where Grace was last seen was walking distance from this motel, and he knew that was no coincidence.

He looked up to see Gabby standing near the edge of the motel grounds, watching him. He touched his pants, feeling his cock cage through the material, reminding himself that it was still there. His last conversation with Grace replayed in his head. She'd warned him Balko was still walking the earth. And now that Gabby had her clutches on his most personal organs, Joe realized he was in far more trouble than he could fathom.

* * * * *

Grace awoke, and felt the morning sun shining through the treetops. Her back and neck ached horribly. She was still leaning against the pine tree, feeling its scaly bark against her T-shirt. She could feel her hair peeling from the trunk as she pulled away.

Kayla was gone.

Grace felt a stab of panic in her chest once again. She'd mistakenly fallen asleep. Grace took to her feet, staring out into the woods. Nothing but trees in every direction.

"Kayla?" she called.

Only the wind answered. Grace scanned the ground, spotting footprints in the dirt. There were animal prints, likely a deer, as well as whatever she'd heard howling the night before. She spotted blood, just a smear, inside the imprint of a small human footprint. Grace followed.

The small footprints of the young girl continued for several yards; Grace followed closely.

"Kayla!" she repeated.

Her heart pounded faster as she scanned the ground for more footprints, wondering what could possibly have convinced Kayla to leave without her. She reached the crest of a steep incline, and looked out across the forest.

She could see the prints; still traces of blood in them, continuing down the incline. There was nothing else in sight. Grace carefully trekked down the hill, following the tracks until they came to a dead stop. Then there was nothing. No sign of where Kayla continued from there.

Grace turned around, looking back up the hill, watching the tracks as they led down towards her. It was as if the girl had just vanished. She noticed a clump of bushes nearby. Curious, Grace peeked inside. Kayla lay hidden within the protective branches sleeping, holding Bernie under her arm.

"Kayla?" Grace asked, shaking the girl. Kayla stirred awake.

"Mommy?" she asked. Grace breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sleepwalking?" she asked.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Grace hugged her tightly; thanking God or whoever was responsible for her fate to have her daughter safe and sound.

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

"I know, sweetie. Let's look around. Maybe there's- an apple tree or something around."

It wasn't until the words escaped her mouth that Grace realized how asinine that sounded. There were nothing but pine trees wherever she looked. It might be hours before they found anything edible.

Happy to be able to see where they were going, but still sore from having open cuts on their feet, Grace and Kayla continued though the forest. Grace kept the sun to her right in the hopes she might possibly find her way back to the road.

It was daytime; Balko would be back in his coffin for the next twelve hours or so. Grace had time. Time to reach the cottage, to bandage her feet, and pray that he did not find her.

She found herself thinking about Daniel Becket. He'd failed to kill Balko the previous day; that was obvious. But today was a new day. If he hadn't been caught or arrested, he would find some way to get to the Balko crypt and finish what Grace began. Grace would have to lie low until he did. Getting to the cottage was the best place to do that, so she continued on.

"Mommy? I smell bacon." Kayla sniffed the air.

Grace smelled it too. She could hear laughing, coming from nearby.

"Shh. Let's be very quiet," she whispered.

Grace tiptoed through forest, Kayla mimicking her as she did. They reached the base of a hill. Talking, laughing, and sounds of sizzling breakfast came from somewhere beyond the top of the hill.

"Kayla, I want you to stay right here, okay? Don't move."

Kayla nodded. Grace quietly crept up the hill while Kayla sat near the bottom, having a silent conversation with Bernie. Carefully, Grace crawled to the top of the hill and peeked over the horizon.

A brown canvas tent was set up nearby. Outside, a young man sat on a stump cooking bacon and eggs on a skillet over a campfire. The delicious smell of the cooking meat filled Grace's nostrils. But she did not dare show herself.

A young red-haired woman climbed out of the tent, dressed in cutoff shorts and a tank top. She sat down on the stump next to the man.

"Mmm, smells good," she said, flirtatiously. The man laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

"Almost ready," he said.

"I'll get us some plates and drinks," she replied.

Grace watched as the redhead walked over towards a small cooler resting outside the tent. She bent over and opened it, and fished around inside. She seemed to be taking her time; it was obvious she was trying to tease him. He took notice, staring at her tight little behind in her short cutoff jeans.

The woman retrieved two bottled orange juices, two paper plates and plastic forks, and took a seat beside him. He scooped the eggs and bacon onto the plates and the young couple ate their breakfast.

Grace eyed the cooler. It was small enough that she could grab it and run away; if only the young couple would leave. Grace figured she might have to wait a while for them to go hiking or swimming or whatever they came out here to do.

"Want to try again to make that baby?" the man asked.

That answered Grace's question about what they came here to do.

"We already did!" the woman squealed. He playfully poked her in the side while they continued to eat. She giggled.

"Come on, grab her leg," Grace whispered. No sooner did she whisper those words that the young man had his hand on the woman's thigh. He gently rubbed her smooth leg, and the woman seemed to be receptive of the gesture. She leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"No, don't cuddle. Stick your hand down his pants!" Grace silently directed.

The woman was less receptive to her direction, and simply snuggled up next to him. The man seemed to have the same idea as Grace as he turned towards his lover and leaned in for a kiss. She returned it.

The kissed softly, for several moments. Grace glanced back down the hill, to make sure Kayla was not seeing this. The little girl remained at the base of the hill, making her teddy bear walk around on the ground.

Grace watched the couple continue to kiss. Gradually, it progressed from mild smooching to aggressive tongue-in-mouth action. Grace was pleased to see the young woman climb into the man's lap and wrap her legs around his waist. Her red ponytail bobbed about as she passionately kissed her lover's open mouth. Their kissing was interrupted for just a second when the man worked her tank top up over her head and tossed it aside.

"That's right, show him your tits," Grace said.

This time, the woman seemed to agree on that course of action. She unclasped her bra, only her man was the one to pull it from her shoulders and toss it aside onto her tank top. She removed his shirt, and pressed her breasts against his chest while they resumed kissing.

"Good. Now get those shorts off," Grace whispered.

Although he didn't take her shorts off, she could see him putting his hands on her behind and squeezing her buttocks while they kissed. While it was quite exciting to watch, Grace was getting a bit impatient that the amorous couple wasn't getting down to business. They continued kissing, and the man continued squeezing and rubbing the girl's bottom through her shorts.

"Come on! Quit playing grabass and get those shorts off her!" Grace grumbled.

The couple kissed further, until they toppled backwards and landed in the dirt. Laughing, they made out while on the ground with her lying on top of him. As she wrapped her thighs around his waist, he worked his hands into the waistband of her shorts and unzipped them. She smiled and climbed off him so he could pull them down. She slid them to her ankles while he removed his own shorts.

As she was about to remove her lacy pink panties, she took a glance behind her, almost as a force of habit. Grace ducked; certain that the woman somehow sensed she was being watched. The woman stared questioningly out into the forest, hesitating to remove her last article of clothing while she stared out into the trees.

The man grabbed her arm and playfully pulled her into the tent, interrupting her search. Grace could hear them panting and kissing heavily, and she saw four pairs of feet protruding from the tent's opening. It wasn't long before the pink panties appeared around the ankles of two of those feet and they were kicked aside, and soon after, both of those feet were spreading apart. It was time.

Grace emerged from the forest and crept towards the campsite. She could hear grunting coming from within the tent, and the woman crying out in pleasure.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oh baby!" the woman cried. Grace crept closer, trying desperately not to make a sound. She circled around the back side of the tent, praying she did not step on a twig or rustle any leaves as she tiptoed towards the campsite.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder!"

Quietly, Grace grabbed the small cooler and quickly scurried away. The grunting and moaning that continued emanating from the tent assured her she had not been heard. Grace hurried down the slope, where Kayla was still playing with Bernie.

"Kayla, come on!" Grace whispered, and took her daughter by the arm.

"What's going on, Mommy?" Kayla asked.

"I'll tell you later, let's go!"

Grace and Kayla ran through the woods as quickly as they could; Grace holding the small cooler and Kayla her bear. When they were a safe distance away, Grace finally came to a stop.

"Okay. I think that's far enough," she said, panting.

"What's that?" Kayla asked, pointing at the cooler.

"This? This is our breakfast."

Grace sat down and opened the cooler. While it contained a few packages of raw bacon and eggs Grace had no way of preparing, she did find a few soft drinks and bagged sandwiches. She unwrapped one of the sandwiches and handed it to Kayla, and grabbed another for herself.

The sandwiches were egg salad, and quite delicious, although the guilt of what she'd done tarnished the meal for Grace quite a bit. After eating their stolen foodstuffs, Grace shut the cooler, knowing that it might very well be the only food she and her daughter might eat that day.

* * * * *

He couldn't wait much longer. The hours posted said the shop closed at 3:00 on Saturdays, and it was coming up on 2:55. Joe had been sitting in his car for the past fifteen minutes working up the nerve to go inside.

The shop in question was Big Al's Auto Body Shop. Joe took a breath and prepared himself to make the most humiliating request of his life.

A bulky bearded man was lowering the garage doors, and Joe leaped from his car. There was no putting it off.

"Excuse me?" Joe asked, hurrying towards the man. "Excuse me? I have a small request."

"Shop's closed. We're open Monday 8am," the man said. His name badge read "Big Al." Joe wondered if the man ran the shop entirely by himself.

"This'll be fast. Five minutes, tops."

"What'd I tell you, pal? Come back Monday."

Joe dug out his wallet. He pulled out two hundred dollars and handed it to the greasy shop worker.

"Two hundred bucks. Please. It's an emergency," Joe said.

Big Al took the money from Joe's hand.

"Five minutes," he said. "What's the problem?"

"Can we step inside?" Joe asked.

Big Al sneered and let Joe into the shop. It looked empty, save for a car on stocks and shop tools scattered about. It appeared Big Al was the only employee present. Joe checked around anyway just to be certain, and dropped his pants.