All Comments on 'Kisses'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
angelraine89angelraine89about 9 years ago
Love it

This story make my day

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
I loved every word!

Beautiful build-up and great description of love and sex.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksabout 9 years ago
Sweet sexy silk. Delicious.

Oh my, you do know how to turn a phrase. Wonderfully written. Powerful. My heart fluttered, breath quickened.

Thank you for this beautiful compassionate love story. It warms my dyke heart to find men in this world who write loving and sensual stories like this. BTW - the sex was a slow burn to stunning; white hot and smoking!

XOX,

Erin

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

I just love a good story and this was certainly that

epeternallyepeternallyabout 9 years ago

I wasn't expecting much from the kind of quick and cliche setup and I have never been happier to be proven wrong. Skillful craft with delightful descriptions and a wonderful level of sensuality made this one a definite keeper, I enjoyed every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
happy

luv it and yes I really wanted to know what happened to the jackass and would have enjoyed a bit more of an expansion still there....not complaining though...terrific - thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
totally amazing

It is the best story I have ever read in my entire life hope you write more stories like that....oh and I was totally forgetting about the jackass because of the wonderful story but it also serves him right for buying a big ass yacht .😄🐬

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Implausible? No!

When I first started reading this story, I thought it completely implausible. The idea of a well-brought up Japanese girl, no matter how Westernised, starting straight in kissing a stranger just for helping her to open a door just didn't ring true (in fact, I couldn't imagine any girl, regardless of ethnicity, doing it). However, you explained all that nicely as you neared the end of the tale and what had seemed implausible suddenly rang true. This is a very well-written story, fully deserving five stars. I loved the final paragraph tying up the sub-plot about the arsehole with the big yacht. A great story, Cabone---let's have more.

suziegurlsuziegurlalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved your story it was so well written. It makes me wish i had a beautiful japanese neighbour

ArcaneMaidenArcaneMaidenalmost 9 years ago

Initially the speed in which their romance progressed without them having met before seemed improbable and little bit of an immersion breaker but not only is that explained later on, you did so in a way that was very engaging. I found the characters to be very relatable and I thoroughly enjoyed your wonderful descriptions of how they felt physically during their first encounter. My only criticism was the use of the term 'glob of girl come' which was a slight turn-off for me but that might just be personal preference. This is without a doubt, one of the sweetest romantic stories I've ever read. Well done.

CABONECABONEover 8 years agoAuthor
Edit

Is have made a change in the story after several comments, both public and private, about a word that I used as a descriptor that put some readers off. I changed the paragraph that included the word, glob, to include a better description. I hope the changes are pleasing.

Thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In a word...

Brilliant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A beautiful story

I really enjoyed this story, funny and erotic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Number ONE!

I hvwe been reading stories here for a couple of years. Some I have liked, some I have hated - for various, not always logical, reasons.

This is the first one that I can honestly say that I liked so much that it actually hurt!

I loved it!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Absolutely wonderful! thank you so very much for sharing it with us!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
I love this story!

I've read it several times, and each time I read it, I remember why I love it so much! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
perfect

I thoughtly enjoyed reading this story look forward to reading about your special day and how much your love for each other is so strong that NO-ONE can split you apart and go though life together loved, happy, and always together with love, thank you for sharing your story.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I thoughtly enjoyed reading this story and hope you will write and let us know how the marriage and whether they have any children, and it was nice to know Cassandra 's mother came round too the love the two of them have for each other. Wonderful Cabone please write more fantastic story. xx

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This was awesome just simply wonderful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6433 months ago

Great story!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous