Kissin' Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

"I'm sorry I didn't compliment you on..."

Nancy moved closer and put her arms around me. "Shhh. It's okay. I was just trying to impress you with the new stuff and yet I inadvertently managed to do that just by wearing something I never dreamed would work. So please don't feel silly or anything. Please?"

I put my hands on her waist and said, "I don't. And thank you for understanding. It just seems like a weird kind of thing to find attractive, you know?"

Nancy moved in closer and we were now just inches away from one another. "If I may, please allow Dr. Nancy to wax deeply philosophical here for a moment. Are you ready for my very complex analysis of this situation?" she said very seriously.

"I am."

"It is what it is," she pronounced very authoritatively.

"Until it isn't?" I offered in reply.

"Exactly! Because then it's something else, right?"

We both laughed and then I pulled her in close and just held her close. Something told me she'd have let me kiss her, but I couldn't help but feel that a long, warm hug was what she needed even if a kiss was what I wanted.

We held one another for a good half minute before she gently pulled back and said, "Okay. Let me see what I can do to um, set the table here. Looks like it's going to be nothing but the finest. We have paper plates, plastic knives and forks, and cheap napkins for our first formal dinner together. Will that be okay with you?"

"It looks fine to me!" I said as I pulled out her chair to seat her.

I scooched her up after she sat down then told her, "Just a sec, okay?" I went outside to get the champagne but made sure to keep it in a plastic bag when I came back into the cabin. I sent the bag on the couch next to us then took my seat.

As I sat down, Nancy turned and slid off her expensive new leather jacket and set on the old couch near the table. "That's better, don't you think?" she said coyily.

I tried not to stare but it was impossible not to notice how perfectly she filled out the sweater. I took an exaggerated look then said, "I can honestly say that from where I'm sitting, that's perfect."

"Well, I do appreciate honesty in a relationship so that's very nice to hear," Nancy said smiling.

We didn't say a whole lot as we picked our way through the greasy chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and Cole slaw. We both sipped the sweetened ice tea I'd transferred to plastic bottles from the paper cups KFC gave me.

"Very nice!" Nancy said as we finished the last of our meal. "You really know how to make a girl feel special!"

I smiled back at her. "You know, now that I'm aware of how important it is to you to feel special, I'm gonna take that as a compliment even though I'm not sure that's how it was intended. I mean, how many guys do you know that would go all out for the full-meal-deal at KFC for a girl they like?"

Nancy reached over and this time she took my hand. "I can't honestly answer that question but I can tell you honestly there aren't many who would go to the trouble of borrowing horses and getting a cabin in such an amazing, romantic place. That part is indeed something that makes me feel very special." Nancy leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you, Cal. This is exactly what I needed."

I noticed it was about 2 o'clock already and we'd need to get going by four if we were going to make it back before dark. Although I had arranged a backup with Sterling it seemed unlikely in the extreme that we'd been spending the night together in this remote location on a first date. But that didn't stop me from hoping.

"So. I have a small surprise," I told her.

"Oh! Really? You're just full of surprises. A chicken dinner in a log cabin after a horse ride? What else could a girl possibly want?" Nancy was clearly enjoying herself and I hoped the champagne would make things even better.

"First, let me escort you to the settee area." I reached out for her hand, helped her stand, then escorted her the entire two steps to the couch. I seated her then said, "Now please close your eyes and wait right here. I'll just be a minute."

Nancy dutifully followed my instructions as I took the bottle out of the KFC bag and removed the wire that was twisted around the top of the bottle. "Okay, just another second here," I said as I tried to pop my first champagne cork. I pushed and twisted then finally a loud "POP" rang out followed by a lot of foam.

The noise startled Nancy briefly and she flinched slightly before opening her eyes and shrieking, "Oh, my! I recognize that sound and it's one I positively love. You brought champagne! Yes!" Nancy virtually squealed the word "yes!"

"I did indeed. AND I also brought these expensive plastic cups. Do I know how to treat a girl or what?" I said as I handed one to her and poured some of the bubbly liquid into it before doing the same with my own.

I sat next to her and before offering a toast Nancy said, "You do indeed know how to treat a girl. And...well...if I may say...I love it when you call me a girl. It makes me feel young again and...special."

I let her finish then said, "Nancy. That's because you ARE young and you ARE special. How can you not know that?"

She looked sad again as she said quietly, "Because I'm not blind. I look in the mirror each morning and I see the wrinkles. And the beginning of crow's feet. And sagging boobs, and..." Just then a tear fell from her eye.

I slid next to her and as I did I noticed a long mirror hanging on the wall at the other end of the cabin. It made no sense for it to be there but I had an idea.

I brushed back the tear and said, "First a toast and then I want to show you something. No more tears, okay?"

She blinked several times then smiled. "A toast. Definitely."

"To this. Whatever this is and wherever this may go."

We both raised our glasses and Nancy said, "To this."

"Bottoms up!" I said.

"Oh, hoh! Look who's getting all brave with the alcohol here. You sure you're up for this?"

"Pretty sure. I'm willing to give it a whirl anyway."

We both chugged our glasses and slammed them on the table. Nancy covered her mouth to suppress her burp but I let mine rip.

"And I had such high hopes you weren't like all the other guys, Cal," Nancy said as our eyes met.

"Come here," I said.

"Where?" she asked. "There isn't exactly a lot of here in this tiny little cabin, you know."

"Just humor me, okay? Come with me."

I took her hand and led her to the back of the room. I stood her in front of the mirror and put my hands on her shoulders. "Okay. Now I'm going to show you what the rest of the world sees and what you're missing. Are you ready? Please pay close attention because I'm not going to repeat any of this. And no more tears, okay?"

"Okay. I promise."

I reached up and pulled off the scrunchie holding her hair in a ponytail and let it fall to her shoulders. I stepped closer so that the front of my body was now touching the back of hers. I moved my mouth very close to her left ear and said quietly, "The first thing we see is this long, beautiful, soft, silky hair that frames this very pretty face." I pulled her hair back into a temporary ponytail again to highlight her face. My cheek was now next to hers as I let her hair fall back on her shoulders while still behind her ears.

I used my index finger to draw an imaginary circle around her face before saying, "And this beautiful face is the next thing the world sees. It's the home of these two exquisitely beautiful eyes that sparkle to the world. They are the windows into the most beautiful soul on earth. Then there's this very cute little nose right here..." I touched it the way a father would his daughter's and continued, "Which is right next to these high, sexy cheekbones which would be the envy of any model." I ran my fingers along them and then down toward her lips. "And right here we have two perfectly full, extremely soft..." I pressed my cheek against hers and said, "Very kissable lips."

I felt Nancy shudder and gasp slightly as I turned her head just enough for our lips to meet. I kissed her softly for the first time. It was more of light brush over her lips than an actual kiss but still...

"Mmmm. Go on, please. What else does everyone else see?" she said in a husky whisper. I felt her push back with her soft, round ass which met my growing erection. Another soft moan from her.

I traced a line from her lips down to her neck. "From there we see a very thin, very feminine neck that every man wants to...kiss over and over like this."

"And?" Nancy gasped.

I ran my hands down the sleeves of her sweater and whispered softly, "Two long, slender arms any man would love to have wrapped around him." Nancy's breathing was getting deeper and faster.

"Tell me more. Please."

I put my arms around her and laid my palms flat on her stomach. As I began sliding them upward Nancy moaned loudly. "And just below that pretty, kissable neck and hiding in the deep V of this gorgeous sweater are two perfectly shaped breasts that any man would love to caress like this." I lifted both boobs up gently before cupping them with my hands. I rolled my hands around them before quickly reaching underneath her sweater and unclasping her bra. As the straps came loose I grabbed her bare breasts and squeezed both of them firmly, massaging and kneading as I heard Nancy's moans turn into sharp cries of ecstasy.

Nancy groaned with pleasure. "Oh, fffuck!" Nancy said while biting her lip. "Don't stop!" she pleaded.

I then unsnapped her jeans and ran my hand inside until I reached her panties. "And down here is the most beautiful feature of this beautiful woman any man could ever imagine. It's right..." I lifted up the lacey material and slid my hand down until my middle finger reached her clit. She was already soaking wet. "Here." My finger pressed gently onto her button then made its way up and down its very short length.

"Oh my...GOD!" Nancy moaned loudly. I kept circling her clit even as she pushed harder against my now rock-hard cock.

I turned her around and our mouths met hungrily for the first time. Tongues swirling as our bodies pressed hard on one another. "Can you please just fucking fuck me for Christ's sake?" she whimpered as our kisses grew more passionate. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where I gently laid her down on the solid wooden-framed bed.

"Get these clothes of me NOW. Please!" Nancy begged. I pulled off her boots, jeans, and panties then reached for her sweater. "Not my sweater," she said. "Leave it on. Fuck me in it. Please?" I did...twice. And then again the next morning and many more times before our incestual relationship eventually ended due to circumstances neither of us could change.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers