All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins'

by Xsxbx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

PREGO COUSIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RUSHED

way to rushed slow down and build some plot and fill in the characters. this reads like a plot OUTLINE not a postable story never post a first draft or outline either do it right or not at all. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT AND COMPLETELY OR NOT AT ALL AND BE SURE TO ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Good story line

Yes you need an editor to get some of the words right. Yes the story was done quickly with little detail. NEVER pay attention to someone who is anonymous and trashes your writing. It cracks me up some anonymous person can yell while typing, tell you exactly how bad you are, and deal out criticism. Yet, the person won't give a username to be identified by. There are a lot of freaks that hide and get off on trashing people.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF you listen you will improve

only if you listen to the bad comments will you ever improve your writing. the stupid kiss ass commenters will not help you in any way they are just underage wankers that wouldn't know a good story if it bit them and this was not good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quit reading when you got to the 9" cock. At least she didn't have DDs or Gs. I like more realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too bad, could have been a great story. As soon as you introduced the 9 inch dick, as relationship with reality was destroyed. Her D cup tits were the limit. Lost me completely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous