All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 08'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

While only advancing the overall arc (Elizabeth's estate and the cousins' relationship) by a bit, I was still intrigued by the development in this chapter. Elizabeth on the platter was a fresh idea. The orgy afterwards was a bit bland to me.. it felt the same as that "whole day of loving" in the previous chapter, skipping over a lot of action. Maybe that's why it felt like we didn't get any sex at all this time, just a lot of teasing.

That love confession, though welcome, was a bit out of the blue. I like sweet stuff like that, but this felt insignificant.

The twist at the end however got my interest again. I don't care for Eloise yet, but this makes me curious what will happen to them and most of all what it means for their relationship.

Good chapter.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

The whole background plot to do with Elizabeth's estate, may remain very much a subdued string for now. As for the teasing, there are reasons for this as the next chapter will so graphically illustrate. You will like Eloise even less I am certain, but what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. I'll leave it at that. The rather shallow love confession is only insignificant by design, but you must read the next chapter to learn why. There are some very dark secrets concerning Markworth Hall, and things are about to get very, very graphic indeed. Glad you liked the chapter, and am loving 'Table for Two'. It reads like a novel, and your character development is superb. I'm a little envious of your skills as a writer.

Saphhia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES