Kissing Cousins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man told me to stand mimicking the shape of the cross, laying my back against its splintery surface. All at once I felt terribly exposed. My sex was splayed open, and as my arms were above my head, my breasts were drawn flat against my chest. Through holes, which were bored through the wood, the man passed rope, with which he secured me to the cross. Had I known I was to be crucified, I would have insisted upon staying home. The last thing he did was remove my wig, and I shuddered as he caressed its freshly shaven flesh.

As I was left alone, bound in a very lewd manner, I slowly began to lose my fear of the situation, allowing the erotic nature of my predicament to wash over me. I became aware of my juices which now drooled from me, and onto the floor at the base of the cross. I knew that eventually, the dining room would be full of people, but for now I was left to ponder my fate. Would I simply be left on display, or were there more dastardly plans for me?

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the doors were flung open and a throng of exquisitely dressed ladies and gentlemen entered the room. Among them was Sarah, who, seemed little interested in me. In fact, no attention was paid to me by anyone, no more than a passing glance, as though I was nothing more than an ornament; another painting on the wall. In fact, I longed for someone to at least acknowledge my situation, a comment, or a passing caress. Nothing was forthcoming. It turned into the most twisted form of torture, to be so exposed and yet ignored. I felt like speaking out, 'I am here' or 'look at me', but dared not. I was treated to the smells of a delicious supper being served, but denied any of it's benefit. As I watched them eat, I began to feel a small amount of contempt, which grew as the meal drew to a close. The meal ended, much as it began, the people filing out of the room without so much as a 'by your leave'. It was maddening.

I looked for Sarah amongst them, but she was conspicuously missing. It became suddenly obvious where she was as two hands reached around me from behind the cross. They caressed me, as I had so longed to be, for the hours I had been secured.

"Did you enjoy that, cousin?" She whispered, her mouth very near to my ear, but being out of my sight.

"Oh, Sarah, it was torture." Her hand reached down to allow a finger to dip inside me, my juices copious and noisy with her attentions. She withdrew her hand, much to my dismay and brought it to my mouth.

"It seems you enjoyed it more than you knew, Elizabeth." She pushed her sopping finger between my lips, and I sucked my juices from it. I didn't give the action a second thought, such was the violence of my arousal. I longed for her to return her hand to my sex, but she did not.

"I need something from you, Elizabeth." She mused, seductively. "I need you to be my slave, just for tonight." And all the old feelings came rushing back, like a torrent of emotions that were as unpleasant as they were unwelcomed.

"Just for tonight?" I begged. I hoped that her demeanor would not return to that which separated us before.

"Yes, only for tonight." She returned her fingers to nestle between my lips, sliding over my nubbin and eliciting their persuasion.

"Very well, but only for tonight." I resigned. How terrible could it be, for one night?

"Then you agree?" I nodded, and her hands suddenly withdrew from me altogether. I could hear her steps as she moved around to face me, but to my shock and horror, it was Madam Eloise to whom I had so willingly given myself.

She smiled wickedly, knowing she had tricked me so easily. What happened next was truly disturbing. There was some commotion outside the room, and suddenly Sarah was brought back in, held firmly by the arms, a man at each side of her. She fought, in vain at their grasp.

"Stop your fussing, Sarah. You knew the wager, now you must pay." Eloise walked over to her and tore the gown from her body, a small shriek of shock escaping her lips.

"How could you not know, cousin? Are you so unfamiliar with my voice?" She stood as naked as I, still held firmly by the two men. A wave of guilt swept over me as I realized she had bet on my knowing her voice, over that of Eloise. In my state of bewilderment, I had not noticed anything other than her touch.

"Take her to the black room. Elizabeth and I will be joining her presently." They hauled her away, her bare feet dragging against the flagstone floor. What had I done?

"You won me through deceit and treachery, Eloise." I spat. but I would regret my insolence.

"Silence!" Her hand came swift and hard against my breast, the pain searing through me. "You will learn respect, slave." The same man who had secured me to the cross, entered and began to untie me. I looked down at my injured breast, the reddened hand print plainly evident against the alabaster of my skin. "Bring her!"

12