All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 10'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

A great resolution to the Eloise arc. The switch of the POV worked very well and helped the chapter gain a fresh perspective. Elizabeth's recovery was well done too. Plus points for managing to get a few juicy sex scenes in there as well. Those are always welcome.

I very much enjoyed the dramatic escape - it made me think of those grand adventures. You know, it's that classic episodic storyline - Sarah and Elizabeth traveling the world as they try to escape Eloise, getting into adventures and escapades. Each episode set in a different exotic location as they meet people, find new allies and enemies, all the while looking over their shoulders for Eloise and her henchmen, having a separate plot while advancing the overall arc slightly. This would be a significant deviation from the story so far, and might not work in the end anyway, but the idea is quite appealing.

I suppose I don't have any suggestions this time - I liked the chapter and am interested in what will come next.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks Jessica,

I’m glad that you enjoyed this chapter. POV change was a great idea, and I thank you for that. The next chapter will be very fast paced, and it will be a real test of the bond that exists between Elizabeth and Sarah.

Thanks again,

Saphhia

nerbusnerbusover 6 years ago
Just now joining the action

I have just discovered this story and am thoroughly enjoying it. Typically, I refuse to read a story that is labeled as incest, but it feels as though that is a minor aspect of the tale. (When I think 'incest', I worry that we're getting into father / daughter territory which is too disturbing for me...) On the contrary I have loved every other aspect of this tale - the humiliation, the shaving, the pet play, the chains and whipping. I love the writing style and am utterly content with the level of sexual mechanics described. In many stories it seems that the author feels it necessary to go into great detail, but it can become tedious. I never had that sensation with your story. I really hope that you continue. There are many things that occur that you have left hanging out there. Maybe you will answer them at some point or not. I'll list them, but defer to your choice as to whether to explain them: 1) What did Elizabeth write in the contract for Diana? 2) What further modifications did Eloise have planned for Elizabeth?

Anyways... I just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts to write such a wonderful story. I look forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES