Kissing Cousins Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia had with her, a hammer and chisel, and I wondered whether our feeble strength would be sufficient to break the locks open on Elizabeth's bonds. The ones on her hand sheaths were small and the chisel was quickly able to prize them open. When the leather pockets were removed, her hands were white and pale beneath, and her fingers clenched into a ball. "Can you open them?" I asked.

She managed to lay them flat on the ground, but there was no strength in them. I hoped that regular use would allow her the use of them again. "They hurt, Sarah." She complained.

"Then she can talk." Marcia commented. I reached into my pocket and removed the small dowel that had been wedged so tightly over her tongue. "Dear god." She exclaimed. The locks on her leg braces were much thicker and we were unable to break them open. Marcia suddenly had an idea, and disappeared into the stables. A few moments later she appeared with a large and rather menacing looking knife. "It's this, or we call the blacksmith." None of us wanted to suffer the humiliation of exposing Elizabeth to the ridicule of a smithy. I allowed Marcia to try. She slipped the knife under the upper part of the brace and using a sawing motion, quickly cut through the wide leather strap that encased Elizabeth's thigh. We were ecstatic over her success, and repeated the process again for the other side.

"Can you stand, Elizabeth?" We helped her to try, but the strength in her legs, as in her hands, had been hampered severely. Once the upper portion of the brace was severed, the lower part simply slipped off over her foot, and her legs were free of any encumbrance, probably for the first time in weeks. We helped her onto the bed, and managed to straighten her legs, albeit painfully. Once straight, she was able to keep them that way. Any movement to either bend or straighten them after that was extremely uncomfortable for her. For now, she would be bed ridden, but at least we could clothe her.

Marcia managed a frock and dress of sorts, and we worked it onto her. Elizabeth complained of the material feeling horrible against her skin, and we realized that she had been naked for so long, that clothing felt foreign to her. Marcia begged her cousin to allow Elizabeth and I to trespass upon his good nature, and stay at Tarnishe for at least a few days. Apparently, he was off to town however, so our presence there would be barely felt at all. He agreed to the arrangement.

Marcia enlisted the help of a few servants to carry Elizabeth into the house, and to the suite of rooms, which was set aside for us by her cousin. They were not lavish, but certainly more comfortable than the barn. Once Elizabeth and I were alone, we were at last free to talk.

"Elizabeth, won't you please tell me what Eloise has done to you." She lifted her head, trying to see me, so I tucked a few pillows under her neck to prop her up.

"It was so horrible at first, Sarah, I barely knew what to think. After your removal and my enslavement, I was forced to become nothing more than her pet." Her voice had lost some of it's rasp, but still was far from her own. "I was treated no better than a dog, and was even bred by another of her pets, named William." She looked ashamed, and placed her hands over her sex, in apprehension. "We were often kenneled together, and it was her expectation that we would 'breed' while penned. At times it was not entirely unpleasant, but I could not remove the idea that I had no desire to lie with a man." I gave her a sip of water, her voice failing her.

"Most nights I slept at the foot of her bed, as any dog might, I suppose. After a time, it was difficult to think of myself as anything but an animal. I was walked in the gardens, allowed to play in the mud, and even groomed by Vasily, the man who helped me escape." She closed her eyes, seemingly in dread.

"This Vasily, was a friend?" I questioned.

"You would be most surprised to know that he and the man who whipped us that first night are one and the same." I was shocked to know that that brute of a man was also responsible for aiding in her escape. "He was most kind to me, and I worry that he has suffered greatly for his aiding in my rescue." Her emotions seemed earnest, and I shared her concern.

"So, it was he that groomed and cleaned, and I suppose, shaved you as well?" She shifted slightly in her bed.

"He did indeed clean me, and saw to my needs, but it was Eloise that was responsible for my sleek appearance, for she had me repetitively waxed, both my head and my quim." I ran my hand over her head, which still bore no sign of regrowth, save for the finest down. "I fear that the waxing has left me with little hair to grow, Sarah. I worry that it will be straggly and fine as down if it ever does come back."

"Worry not my love, for we never did appreciate your hair, and its loss would be of little consequence to me. Besides, we have a bevy of wigs at our disposal back at my home in Exeter. I do worry that it may be some time before we can return there safely, if at all." I sulked at the thought of my house being watched so closely as to prevent my return.

"Eloise, she was most possessive of me, Sarah. I am afraid she will stop at nothing to retrieve me." I pulled up close to her, and kissed her gently on the lips. It was soft, but the instinct to kiss seemed to have left her, and she sought to lick in return.

"You are not a dog, Elizabeth. I do wish you would refrain from acting like one." I did not scold her, but sadly wished for the change.

"It has been such a part of my life these many weeks, that I'm afraid I have to unlearn the behavior which has become the entirety of my life. Just as my legs and hands need to learn to be human again, so too does my mind." She flexed her hands slightly, and already there was some improvement. "I should very much enjoy a bath cousin, for I am afraid my life at Markworth has left filth both within and without my being." I did not beg an explanation, but I could guess the nature of the things to which she referred.

"I shall have one drawn for you at once." I imposed upon a servant to draw a bath for my roommate, and in quite short order it was prepared. He was most kind in assisting Elizabeth into the tub, thinking she was quite ill. He offered to stay and assist me, but I insisted that I could manage from there; but to look on my beckoning, to return her to her bed. I poured lavender salts and rosewater into the copper tub, which glistened with their effervescence.

"I have not had a bath since we were together, cousin. It is heavenly to allow the water to caress me." Slowly I washed her body, and the once sparkling water turned a dingy gray with the removal of her grime. She insisted on my cleansing her insides with my fingers, and it was not a pleasant affair. Once done however, she seemed as fresh as I ever remembered her being. I laid a towel over her and called once again for the servant.

"I have to say that you are far more appealing now, Elizabeth. So much so that would do something for you, which I am certain you have been missing." Spreading her legs on the bed with my arms, I nestled between them and brought my mouth to her sex. Gone was the overpowering smell which she once exuded, replaced by the feminine flower of lavender, mixed with her natural musk. It was a scent that I missed so dreadfully that I nearly wept as I kissed her there. She moaned even with the lightest touch of my lips, but as my tongue caressed her nubbin, she gasped as though she had never been so exquisitely touched. I could feel her hands attempting to grasp and close in my hair, as I intensified my ministrations.

So exuberant were her lustful throes, that it must have caught Marcia's attention in the rooms next door. So, it was with some delight that I turned to see her standing at the far end of the room, her gown hiked up to her sex, and her hands buried. "Shall we ask her to join us, dear cousin?" Elizabeth did not answer, but nodded her approval as words seemed to escape her during this pause. Marcia wasted no time in removing her offending clothing, and I was most pleased with her appearance. She had rounded slightly since my last encounter with her at Markworth giving her a smartly Rubenesque curve.

As she strode for the bed, her long red hair cascaded behind her and her neatly trimmed ginger plot was ripe with her juice. Without so much as a thought, she buried Elizabeth under her generous bottom, her sex pushed tightly into her face. I thought she might object, but it was apparent from Marcia's sighs, that my cousin was deep into her with her tongue. Wasting no time, I pounced again at her pouting lips, and I sensed rather than heard her peak, as she squeezed my head between her thighs, lifting her torso off the sheet inspite of Marcia's considerable weight. It was quite a sight to watch those marvelous globes of an ass pressed firmly into Elizabeth's pendulous breasts. It was almost like a reflection out of proportion.

Having tortured Elizabeth enough, Marcia slid down, so her hairy quim was pressed firmly against my cousin's. It was a marvelous contrast, hairy and hairless. Marvelous enough that my tongue sought to please them both, and together as one. I pressed my mouth into their joining, and began to lap at them each the full measure of their length. It was almost too erotic to be believed. Working from end to end, and in the most literal sense, I did not stop until I heard them each moan and cry out in a simultaneous release. I knew that they were hard at work devouring the other above me, their mouths as one, their tongues intertwined.

But what of my own needs? I would have been satisfied knowing that I had serviced them both to the utmost of my abilities, but they would have nothing of it. Marcia seemed to be directing this play, as she positioned me over Elizabeth's mouth, my own hairless sex, poised over her waiting tongue. She then bent me backwards, so my head rested nearly upside down on Elizabeth's mound. And so, the next act began.

I could immediately feel the expert lapping of Elizabeth's tongue against my lips and nubbin as Marcia knelt at the foot of the bed and began kissing me passionately. I could taste my cousin on her breath as she slobbered into my mouth with her tongue. My passions were being prodded at both ends now, but Marcia then began to move between Elizabeth's quim and my mouth in sweeping movements, that brought her nectarous juices each time into my waiting mouth. Marcia was feeding me my cousins juices and it was like manna from heaven. In the end, we all collapsed into each others' arms on the bed. It was good that this bed was of some size, for we all might not have fit with Marcia between us.

"I have managed to find you a chair, Elizabeth. It was my grandmother's and is fitted with wheels so that we may move you about." Finally, after too much silence, and exhaustion.

"That is very kind of you, Miss, but I should probably stay out of sight." Elizabeth insisted.

"Nonsense, now that my cousin is out, I am in charge, and I insist on you joining us for supper; and please call me Marcia." Elizabeth looked to me nervously, seeking my approval I think. I shrugged, and gave her wink, and that was all the encouragement she needed. Marcia gathered her things, and disappeared the way she had entered, through an adjoining closet. How convenient.

"I ache cousin. In all our exuberance, we had neglected to safeguard Elizabeth's tender legs, and she complained of them feeling tense. I rubbed them thoroughly which seemed to alleviate some of her discomfort. I had forgotten what a beautiful thing she really was. Even lacking her hair, she was breathtaking to behold.

"I do so love you, cousin, and I am sorry for having lost you to such an evil woman. I pray that you will someday forgive me for my foolhardiness. I often wish that you had let her take my hair, for then we would never have been parted." I could not help but weep as I gazed at her.

"My dear sweet cousin, there is nothing to forgive. Vasily assured me that should I have let Eloise deprive you of your hair, that she would have had me anyway, and you would have been left without your hair and myself." Her words saddened me, but did not surprise. I knew Eloise to be a conniving woman, capable of any deceitful act to gain an advantage. I could not help but worry about her influence, and feared that I may yet lose Elizabeth once again.

12