All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 12'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nerbusnerbusover 6 years ago
Please say it's not

Please say it's not the end! I really have enjoyed this story.

degrbidegrbiover 6 years ago
The end?

I know in your comments under Enlightened Descent, you talked of 'wrapping up' this story line. Please don't leave these two in such turmoil. At least let them be together in their bondage. I don't mean to direct such a well thought out story line, but I know you have taken suggestions in the past. This chapter was indeed disturbing, even graphic at times, but your treatment of the characters is superb. If there is another chapter, I can't wait!

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Relax everybody...

It's not quite the end. We're close though. Thank you for your comments, they are welcome as always.

Saphhia

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Ah, another dark one. And good too, I was at the edge of my seat.

While I still can't say I enjoy Eloise's treatment of her slaves, which means the same for a lot of what happens in the second half of this chapter, this time Sarah (or Elizabeth's thoughts about her) gives us a different reflection of it. As she said, she's not like Elizabeth and I hope that will matter still.

You're walking a thin line with Sarah and the pigs though. You probably know what I mean. Just watch out you don't cross it.

Oh, and you had me laughing at that officer going "What's all this then?". Jolly good.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Jessica.

Glad you enjoyed this chapter. Tough one, yes. It is getting very near the end. Sarah and Elizabeth are different, but in the end, Sarah begins to lose it a little, as she is so horrifically treated. Elizabeth mistakes this for enjoyment. Something is about to happen which will change everything. As for walking the line, yes, it's fun to flirt with something so taboo, but I would never cross it. The conclusion to this series is being penned now, so I hope everyone has enjoyed this little foray into cousin love.

Saphhia

Nate1980Nate1980about 6 years ago
You keep ruining the story.

There is only so much agony you can cause your characters before we stop caring about the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES