Kissing Cousins Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last she allowed me to lick her. Her salty sweet taste was wonderful, and I lapped at her as an obedient dog should do. The more I licked and sucked, the more juices escaped from her sex, until I felt as though I was drinking her as from a cup. I could hear little moans of pleasure escaping as I serviced her, my lips and tongue swollen from their use. Her hands eventually encased my head, pulling me into her forcefully. I caught my breath when I could, for most of the time I was unable.

Catching me quite off my guard, she pushed me backwards, causing me to land on my back. She immediately stood and then sat over me, her quim pressed hard into my mouth, my nose pressed firmly into her dark little hole. I continued to suck her nub, as she pressed her ass into my face. The earthy smell of it was nearly overpowering. At times I could feel my nose spread her, and enter her there. It was exquisitely humiliating. As she approached her peak, she pressed her full weight upon my face, smothering me. Her juices rolled down my throat, and my nose was quite inside her.

As she screamed out her passion, I felt myself reach that place that I had only dreamed of in Scotland. My peak was excruciating and violent, as Madame continued to hold her weight upon me, denying me my breath. As I felt myself go limp, she immediately lifted, the smell of her sticking to my face and more powerful, for the air I was now afforded.

"Oh, I have missed you so, Bessy." She knelt next to my played-out body, running her fingers through my dirty sex. "Well, where did all this mud come from?" I immediately sat as she had wanted me to do, demonstrating how my sex was forced into the ground when I did. "Ah, I see. Very good. I think your doggy quim belongs in the dirt." Once again, my tongue lolled out of my mouth. "Yes, it certainly does." Rubbing my head.

I slept at the foot of her bed that night, the fire keeping me warmer than I had been since our days at Tarnishe House. My old rug was still there, and although it no longer smelled of me, it soon would do. My dreams were muddled and confusing. All things considered, I was not unhappy with my lot, and some of my dreams were sweet with lavish humiliations and exposures. I awoke several times, with my fingers between my legs.

In the morning, I could not help but feel guilty for my pleasures. Despite my finding her situation arousing, Sarah had to be in abject misery. Even I would find the treatment she was enduring to be harrowing. I crawled over to the window before Madame awoke, and peered out at the barns, which were just in view from the rear. The pigs were outside in their pen, and to my amazement, so was Sarah, with them. I was immediately concerned for her safety. What if the pigs attacked her? They certainly had the ability to dispatch a person without too much difficulty. Their tusks alone could impale a person.

I heard Madame stir, and I immediately sat in my prescribed position. "Bessy, what has drawn your attention so keenly?" She sauntered up behind me, and looked at Sarah trying to keep her distance from the pigs. "She must learn to get along with her peers, Bessy. Her protective pen is only temporary, of course." Her assurances did little to quell my concern for Sarah's safety. I felt like whining, but knew that would only get me a swat on the nose.

Later that morning, Marjorie arrived from Exeter, with all her wax. I never enjoyed the treatments, although over time I had grown accustomed to them. I was amazed at how easily the hair on my scalp was removed. It was so very fine and sparse, that it offered very little resistance as the wax was pulled away. My sex was another matter. Each yank of the foul strips caused me such pain, as to force me to yelp with each one. Madame stayed with me and petted my now totally smooth head, enjoying its marble-like surface while I suffered. "You'll be happy to know that your cousin is having her own little bout with pain this morning." I wasn't happy at all, but sad that she was being subjected to such misery.

When at last every hair on my body had been extracted, Madame handed me over to Kark to be walked and washed. He was not gentle in the least. He constantly yanked on my leash as I was led to the small enclosed garden where I was allowed to play. He did not allow any such frivolity. Instead, he led me to the middle of the grass and stood.

"Now, Bessy, do you damn business, will you!" He watched as I peed, lifting my leg as I had been taught by Vasily. I had no urge to defecate. Leading me back to the house, he washed me in much the same manner as he had the day before, and I returned to the house as pink and sore, as well.

"Kark! You must not scrub her so hard. Look at her skin!" Madame was not pleased, and neither was I. I waited for her to scold him, but she pulled him aside instead, out of earshot, and delivered whatever chiding she had for him, in private. Returning to the library, where I had been left, she sat and removed her boots. "Oh, these damned boots. Will they ever make a pair that fits me correctly?" The rubbed my head, pleased with the feel now. I sat, my sex pressed firmly into the carpet at her feet. They were bare, and I knew what she wanted, so without asking I complied.

I had grown used to cleaning her feet with my tongue, and had even grown to find the humiliation arousing. I crawled over and licked tentatively at her toes. Smiling, she lifted her foot so that I could properly attend her. My tongue slowly worked over the sole of her foot, beginning at the heel and finishing at the toes, where I would take each between my lips and suck. It would be enjoyable enough, even the scent, which was in large part, what I found so humiliating. When I had completely bathed her feet and toes, she would have me lie on my back and place them over my face to dry them, one on each side of my nose. Of course, I would smell her feet for the rest of the day.

"Shall we go see what your cousin has been up to?" She donned a pair of comfortable slippers and led me back to the barns. "Sit." Pressing my quim firmly into the dirt, I straightened my arms between my legs and waited for whatever she meant to show me. One of the farm hands disappeared into the pig pens, and returned with Sarah in tow. To my shock and horror, they had pierced her nose. She looked broken and barely looked at me when she was presented. The ring was nearly two inches in diameter and fell onto her chin, when not being led. A small amount of blood was still evident on the ring. It was of a size that must have hurt tremendously, and the bulk of it flattened her nose out as it pulled under its own weight.

I almost spoke out of compassion for her plight, but I caught myself. Finally, she looked up at me, and her eyes looked directly into mine. There was something different in them, and I was almost certain that it was love. "I'm alright Elizabeth." Madame took up a switch from the wall and lashed her with it, binging a hiss of pain from Sarah.

"Pigs do not speak." She looked at the man, who led her back to the pen. Before she disappeared behind the fencing, she looked back at me and smiled, licking the ring with her tongue in an almost erotic fashion. "Don't worry about her, Bessy. The men say she is adjusting nicely." I looked through the slats to see her sitting in the mud, pleasuring herself, her tongue winding about the circumference of the ring which now dangled so obtrusively from her nose. If I didn't know better, I would almost say she was beginning to enjoy her debasement.

I thought back to when I first began my journey into submission. I remembered how powerful each new humiliation was. Each step being more powerful than the last until I could barely imagine becoming aroused without some devastating degradation. Sarah had played a part in this, and was largely responsible for my downfall. The way she fattened me up, servicing her as she called me her little pig. Finally, her pushing me down into that tiny little hole, and instigating the removal of my hair for the first time. The thought of that fall, was and is still one of my most arousing memories.

Of course, everything that had happened here, was another step in my journey to complete submission. Had my journey finally reached an end? Was my service to Madame Eloise, and my ultimate willingness to return after a brief escape, indicative of my knowing my proper place. Perhaps for Sarah, this step was much like my first steps into submission, realizing that she could enjoy her fall from humanity. As I watched her through the fence, she seemed completely lost in her arousal, her eyes rolled back in her head as her tongue continued to explore her new symbol of debasement.

12