All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 13: Conclusion'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nerbusnerbusabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Thanks for posting your story. I really enjoyed it from top to bottom. It was fun and creative! I look forward to more of your works.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Great series

Ive enjoyed this series , thank you. Yes its a bit dark in places , but as a work of fiction Thats ok by me especially as its so damn good.

Sad to see this the end but at least Elizabeth and Sarah can finally settle down with each without any fear of being hunted down again.

Loved the fitting ending to Eloise with Barnard and Theodore and the fact that the cousins inherited everything .

Original and brilliant.

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your kind comments. I’m working on a new series now, and it should be fun. Of course Enlightened Descent isn’t finished yet, so I’m on the next chapter in that series. Thanks again.

Saphhia

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed the ending to this saga, lighter than the previous chapters, but with enough twists and turns to keep it entertaining. We got to visit most of the places they lived in throughout the story, except for Pendleton. But that place and Diana were so long ago that it was probably for the best to leave it in the past and wrap it up briefly as you did.

All in all a fitting ending to a great story, thank you for sticking with it all the way and giving us a wonderful happy ending.

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Jessica

As always, your comments are most appreciated. I did think about revisiting Pendleton and weaving it into the story in some way, but the more I thought about it, it did seem better to leave it in the past.

Now I am concentrating on Enlightened Descent, along with two other literary novels, (outside of the erotica framework) and this will be the extent of things for now. I am looking forward to your next story, and hope that you have something in the works.

Sincerely,

Saphhia

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years ago

I forgot to mention that curiously the aspect that bothered me about Kissing Cousins when I first read it - the historical setting, including contemporary terms and speech - will probably be the one distinguishing mark that I will remember it for. It really makes your story stand out of the crowd.

Then later on I got the feeling of a grand adventure from it, intermittently at least - change of villains, change of locations and especially a focus on traveling the world.

I did have a concept for another story, but the closer I got to fleshing it out, the more flimsy it looked. I'm taking a break from writing for now, maybe I'll revisit it when I return. Then again, that episodic adventure idea I described earlier (inspired by your story) feels alluring. There's potential behind it I think, though I'm not sure it's enough for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending

I am so pleased this series had a happy ending as some of the things that happened to Elizabeth & Sarah were quite horrifying.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Cheers

Cheers to you for a happy ending and quite a disrupting story that I simply had to continue reading until the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES