All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Pt. 03'

by CrazyDrummer1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" pop her cherry"

You obviously know nothing of female anatomy.

" I began to lightly slide in and out of Jessie's pussy, and gradually going deeper and deeper after each group of thrusts."

Then..." I asked her how quickly I should pop her cherry. Jessie beamed a naughty smile, and her blue eyes burned with desire as she yelled, said "Go for it!"

I think it is a little too late. As you are probably under age and have never had sex, do some research and get real.

CrazyDrummer1CrazyDrummer1over 9 years agoAuthor
I'll fix it up soon

Come to think of it, I really did mess up with my writing. I wrote most of my stories either late at night or early on the morning (whenever I'm not working), so I perfectly understand and appreciate your comment. I'll be sure to fix it up as soon as I can :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's immaterial what time of day you wrote your stories

Your basic facts are just wrong; this bespeaks the ignorance of the abysmally uneducated, or the juvenile teenage virgin; I'm guessing the second one is you, as your whole attitude and understanding of sex just seems off and distorted. Maybe you should go have some before you write about it; you can't describe a parachute jump until you've done one, and you can't write about sex until you've had some; viewing porn in mommy's basement is not sex, and those people are not even real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous