All Comments on 'Kissing Crossdressers Pt. 01'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
FrillyMaidFrillyMaidalmost 7 years ago
Good start

It's just a little bit rushed, but I love the way this has started. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 7 years ago
*5*

I sure hope there is a part two coming, the real thing is even better.

betabradbetabradalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Please write chapter 2 for this. It would be hot if somehow his wife had turned the camera on the laptop and was watching and recording him as he got dressed and used the vibrators on himself.

deanahiideanahiialmost 7 years ago
agreement

yes please write chapter 2. can't wait for Carla to dress him totally and then read how he watches her fuck a guy and he in turn gets his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love!

I love it! So sexxxy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that was stupid.

So he uses a dildo. That doesn't make him a sissy. What he needs to understand is that his wife has no real love or respect for him considering what she's thinking of trying to do. Forewarned is forearmed. He should be getting his finances in order and getting ready to divorce the cunt. And why would he go to sleep? He's fired up and excited. Not exactly tired and sleepy. He'd get up, clean up, wash Carla's things, maybe have a glass of scotch and then go to sleep. You really didn't think this garbage through.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love this type story

Possibly because I am a sissy also and so wish to shout it out as My wife fucks her man while I prance around in my panties serving them. Then hearing the magic words from his lips. Your turn sissy, clean my cock then clean my bitches cunt.

4yourpleasureiam

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
fantastic story

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. It's a great start and I can't wait for the next chapters. I hope Carla planned all this and maybe at the end of the pics on the laptop she has a video of herself telling her husband that she wants him to be her sissy CD. I too am a married sissy CD (still in the closet) and I loved this story. I often dress up like 1 of the CDs in the last video - with black fishnet stockings, panties, bra & pink blouse. What you said next was exactly true -- that when a sissy husband dresses up in his wife's lingerie, he feels gay and wants to suck cock. That's exactly me as I've been sucking cock for about 5 years and have been getting my man pussy fucked for the past 2 years.

Please tell more stories. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Great start but why did you have to leave it there, I can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more more more more

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply Delish...Mmm!!!

Oh Candyboi, this thread is one of the best, but it could have been a little bit longer. I've had a pretty panties/lingerie fetish for many years....Mmmm !!! I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of my tight microfiber VS thong caressing my boipu**y. I don't believe that I've ever stepped into a pair of panties that didn't fail to get me aroused and soaked with my sweet cummies....Grrrr !!! I'll have to change into "fresh" pair for chapter 2. Thanks for sharing.....SissyCrissy πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’‹

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

oh hell yes.

I do see an immediate problem though, in their relationship. Invasion of privacy, lack of communication. I think both are a result of lack of trust.

I loved the story, well done, with a plausible story line too.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Home alone

Your story tells it all. Husbands love playing dress up when she leaves home for a few days. I've done it for years as my wife and her sisters go on vacation every year. My ass is glad when my wife comes home for its had dildos and cocks in it everyday since she left. I dress up in her clothes and lingerie with heels. Call a friend over for some fun. She suspected that I would dress in her clothes because one year she got her lingerie out to dress for a party and her nylons had a hole in them . She asked me if Ihad put them on . I denied having done that. Later at the party she tells a friend about her nylons. Our friend ask if she could see me dressed up the next time . We got together after my wife left for a few days for work. Now we have cameras all over the house. Our friend told my wife about our playing around. She only wants me to dress if she is around.

1HandReading1HandReadingalmost 5 years ago
Nice start.

Who among us hasn't worn their wife's sexy undies? Well, at least a couple commenters haven't. I off to read the next chapter.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Very Nice Start

Ohhh Candyboi, You've piqued Christine's interest....and can feel Crissy's "Sissy Psyche" stirring in hur pretty.......feminine...... Frillies....Mmmm!!!

SuckergurlSuckergurlalmost 3 years ago

5* love the start of this story, can't understand why some anonymous readers think that it is true, it's entertaining and bloody good, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My moms pantys, girdles, hose and heels for me. My 16 yr old female cousin (I was 9 or 10), told me I'd look cute and get a laugh from everybody like Milton Berle. I obeyed her and it changed my life! Once or twice in front of parents, Aunts and Uncles and Cousins elicited some laughs and comparisons to "Uncle Milty" but in secret from then on as soon as they'd leave me home (I don't feel good was my excuse) into her drawer I'd go. What a thrill, the older I got, the more I enjoyed it and years later, when I was married, I fell back into it again by buying my wife sexy things (and wearing them when I'd "call in sick" after she left for work! Now, retired from my own business and my wifes sex drive lost to illness and menopause I am the classic loving husband, caring for her, tending to her every need, driving her to her appointments and cuddling her at night. But when she goes out with her sister, Chrissy Sissy comes out to play!

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaover 1 year ago

GreT stories babe love them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I imagine his wife set up a hidden camera so she can see if her trap worked

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62456 months ago

Ohhh Candyboi. I can't seem to stay away from this thread. I cum back to it every now and then...then have a delicious sissygasm in one of My Frillies...Panties, Bras, Stockings and, of course, one of My L'Oreal lipsticks πŸ’„ πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸ₯°πŸ‘…πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ‘™πŸ©±πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES