All Comments on 'Kissing Him Down There'

by BenjaminG

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the scene!

How about giving this stud some nice black silky chest hair? You've got a great description of hairy legs and thighs, treasure trail, pubes. If this is the boyfriend, is the attraction and feeling mutual? Give me more! Give me kisses, passionate love making, sounds!

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

Nice slice of life piece. My only question is why the guy seemed so secretive about. I have yet to meet a man who objected to getting oral sex.

BenjaminGBenjaminGabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

I'm going to work more on the interaction between lovers in my next story, more on touch and sight is needed. I struggle a little with sexual onomatopoeia but I am working on it! I'm taking all of your comments on board for me next story! Thanks for the positive feed back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mmmm

very nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Nothing better than being filled with cum, tasting and savoring it all from your man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Passionate.

Hi,

I have to say that I love your story. It was very romantic. The intimacy you displayed between the first person point view. Furthermore, the protagonist showed so much love for his lover.

Once I read the part were you wrote, "wanking and kissing this private area between his thighs where other guys don't ever go. That no one sees or touches except for me," I knew I had to put a passionate romantic song, which was Beyoncé - dangerously in love(the medley version)- god I love that song. I love hearing music when I read.

Finally, your story was over all good. You had few error with word choice. You had good transition, except for paragraph five. In paragraph five, you started your paragraph with "This," what is this? Though as a reader I know what you were trying to imply, you implied your love for him in paragraph four. Therefore, you should have connected paragraph five with four.

I hope to read future romantic passionate gay stories from you because we need more in literacy.

I'm a girl who is an avid reader and writer. :)

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
so hot

I love kissing him down there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Blowjobs are also my favorite. I love to give more than receive. Hot sexy stpry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing better!!!

First taste was when I was 14, there is a feeling of power, submission and satisfaction for a job well done. I love the aroma, taste and look on my lovers face as I stare into his eyes when I swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Bravo ♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous