Kit is Auctioned as a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expect total obedience, so when I say 'bend over' you must take down your shorts and knickers, if you are wearing any, and bend over a chair or table and allow me to punish you. If I say 'the position' you will strip naked and kneel. You must realise that I won't limit my self to doing this in private and you must be ready to obey at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Kit seemed obedient, but her wry sense of humour made Mariya smile, "You do don't seem much of a conversationalist. Do you know any English except 'Yes Mistress'?"

"Yes Mistress ... sorry Mistress ... I am just a little nervous."

"I understand. Don't worry. As long as you obey my orders we will get along fine. I am afraid I'm too tired to play tonight. So I will now take you to your room and say 'Good night'. The fun starts tomorrow."

She then escorted him upstairs to his bedroom. The room was small with little furniture except for some fitted cupboards and a single bed. "Kit, you find clothes in the cupboards and wash kit in the bathroom. I am going to set the burglar alarm in ten minutes, it's automatically deactivated at 6.30. So please don't leave you room between these hours. A visit from the Moscow Police would be embarrassing for both of us. You will bring me a croissant and a double espresso at 7am. The coffee maker's instructions are out on the kitchen table. You will tidy and clean the apartment tomorrow and we will talk about your duties as a slave when I get back from the office."

Kit pulled down his g-string. The thing had been very tight and it was a real relief to be naked. He showered, then opened the cupboard and saw three neat piles of clothes; sky blue satin T shirts, matching shorts and navy blue knickers, each was embroidered with Mariya's initials. He tried on his new knickers, they were beautifully soft and fitted perfectly. The shorts were very snug, and it must be said outrageously short and sexy. The T shirt was likewise. Finally he put on the slave collar, also engraved with Mariya's initials. Kit admired himself in the mirror. He was looking at a slave.

Kit collapsed on the bed and caressed his erection through the silky material of his shorts. He started to think about his new life. Emotion was gushing around his system like some ultra concentrated chemical. He tried to understand his feelings but it was difficult. He was undeniably horny, but he was also frightened. He had given himself to a woman who he had never met. He knew how he hoped she would treat him but beneath her beautiful exterior she might be terrible.

Perhaps the strongest emotion was pride, he had done what he had always deep down wanted to do, become a slave and now he was to serve a rich and powerful owner. He imagined himself serving drinks at his Mistress's glamorous parties or accompanying her to conferences or on holiday, but most of all he imagined himself naked at her feet. He knew this had always been his destiny.

At 6.30 his alarm clock went off. He dressed in the 'uniform' and scurried downstairs, despite his arousal he managed to warm one croissant and make a double espresso.

At 7 o'clock sharp he was in front of Mariya's door, knocking softly. Eventually his Mistress bade him enter, she told him to leave her breakfast. Although Mariya pretended that she had only just awoken she had been wake for almost an hour, in a state of acute sexual arousal. She finally had her slave and he was prettier than she could ever have hoped. He looked so cute in his uniform, the only slight problem was the shorts were so tight that the poor boy found it difficult to bend over.

As soon as she got into the office she called her closest friend, "Darya, I've got him."

"What do you mean?"

"The thing we discussed last week. I bought him."

Darya impatiently waved her assistant away and when the girl had closed the office door she resumed, "A slave?"

"Yes, a gorgeous eighteen year old."

"You must let me see him."

"Later, I want to establish owner's rights first."

"But Mariya I am off on a 'road show' for the next six weeks. I won't be able to concentrate for a minute if I can't at least see the boy."

"No."

"Please, let's break him in together."

Darya was Mariya's oldest friend and she had never been able to resist her, so eventually she agreed.

Alone, Kit explored the apartment. The place was huge. The window covering one wall made it light and airy as well as providing a stunning view of the city. It had clearly been furnished by some expensive interior designer, in that the minimalist design was impressive rather than homely. There was a great deal of bleached wood in evidence, which complemented the subdued colour scheme in which blues and creams were prevalent. Kit looked into his Mistress' bedroom that was almost as large as the flat his family had lived in. The room was dominated by a massive double bed. The only other piece of furniture was a dressing table. The total absence of clutter was possible because of some large walk-in closets which were packed with hundreds of outfits.

Next door was her study, the only room Kit had been told not to touch. It was a high tech marvel, dominated by a large horseshoe shaped desk, on which sat six monitors showing a huge array of financial information. If the rest of the apartment was immaculately clean and tidy, the study was different with papers and brokers' reports spread over every surface.

Moving along he found four identical guest double bedrooms and further down the corridor a dull storeroom. The last room was more of a shock, it was his Mistress's own private dungeon. In the centre of the room was a black PVC covered whipping horse and a padded frame with restraints hanging from the four corners. Along one wall was a frosted glass ledge on which a huge variety of whips, paddles and the like had been arranged. Kit had little doubt that that this was where he would be punished.

Curiosity sated, Kit got on with the household chores on Mariya's list. He was determined to show he could do the mundane duties expected of a Boy-Friday. Despite this all he could think about was sex, sex and sex again. He knew Mariya must want more than a cleaner. There must be thousands of these in Moscow, almost all of whom would be more competent than he was. She must want him for her bed. Look at the uniform she had got him. Skin-tight satin shorts are not the norm for domestics.

~

Mariya sent a text to Kit to say she would be back at 7.30. For Kit the last half an hour seemed to go on forever. What was his first night of slavery going to be like? What should he do to prepare himself? How should he greet his Mistress? Initially he thought he should strip naked, to show his total submission. Eventually he decided against this and knelt in the apartment's lobby.

He had been kneeling, with only short breaks, for almost twenty minutes when Mariya finally came home. Kit's surge of pleasure was short-lived as he saw she had another lady with her, "Kit, can I please introduce Darya. My oldest and greatest friend. This evening you will serve both of us. Now start by opening a cold bottle of Chardonnay."

When Kit served the wine, Darya stared at his skin-tight shorts, with undisguised desire. Kit then retreated to a safe distance, far enough so he could not hear their conversation but close enough so Mariya could easily summon him. Eventually his Mistress rose, "Kit come here. Kneel. Darya has some questions for you."

Darya saw the boy was terribly nervous, "What are you?"

Kit was confused but mumbled, "A slave, miss." Hoping he had understood the question correctly.

"How did you and Mariya come to meet?"

"She bought me in an auction, miss."

"So what are your duties?"

"To do whatever my Mistress tells me to do, miss."

Darya let her toe slide between Kit's legs and massage his cock, "Anything?"

"Yes miss. I have been properly trained. I promise."

Mariya had silently returned, "We will find out. Darya, time for us to change. Kit, go to the dungeon."

After doing her makeup, Mariya unlatched a secret compartment in her closet and admired her collection of PVC clothing. She had been thinking about what to wear all day, so she barely hesitated before she pulled out her black catsuit. It was specially tailored for her, but although she had bought it almost a year before she had only worn it once. What made it sexy was other people watching you. This was going to be special. Mariya stripped and covered herself in talcum powder, then did battle with the catsuit. It took an age to get on, but the PVC felt wonderful next to her skin. She then reached for her calf-high boots which took almost as long to lace up. Mariya admired herself in the mirror, knowing the effort had been worth it. She was proud, really proud of her figure. The catsuit made the most of her generous curves. She looked great and she knew it.

She knocked on Darya's door and was gratified to see her friend. Darya had taken a very different approach and was wearing some skimpy skin-tight black PVC shorts and a PVC bikini top. The only similarity was they were wearing almost identical boots.

"Wow, it was difficult getting these shorts on. I hope Kit is worth it."

Mariya smiled, "He will be, don't worry."

Kit stood in the dungeon waiting for the women. This was his first test and he would do anything to make a good first impression. He wondered what he should expect. Valeriya had warned him that corporal punishment was part and parcel of a slave's life, and whilst some mistresses used it to discipline a slave others simply enjoyed the sight of a boy's bottom glowing red after a good spanking. His daydreams were cut short as Mariya entered the room. She stood right in front of him, "Is this how a slave greets his Mistress? Get down on your knees, boy." Kit feel to his knees, embarrassed at making such a simple mistake.

"Are you ready to serve me for my pleasure?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then lick my boots." Kit leant forward and did as he was told, feeling her warmth through the leather. He continued first the left then right boot to Mariya's evident enjoyment.

"Alright, bend over the horse and prepare yourself."

Mariya took his wrists and buckled them into some restraints. Darya then crouched down and undid the drawstring of his shorts and slowly eased them down. Kit had never felt so helpless in his life. Darya felt the tight elastic of his knickers and slowly slid them down his legs, before getting him to raise his feet so both items could be removed. She put her hand between his legs and felt his penis that was gradually getting hard. She stroked it.

Her hand felt cold and her nails sharp against his sensitive skin. Kit now knew what it meant to be a slave, totally in the power of these two women. But he didn't have long to ponder the implications as he quickly felt a surge of pain as Mariya struck him on his left buttock with her riding crop. A second later Darya hit his right with her cane. The girls worked as a pair. Always taking it in turns. Sometimes the strikes would come in quick succession, other times one of them would delay. Sometimes they would compete to give the lightest touches other times the whipping would get harder and harder until Kit didn't think he could stand it any longer. Mariya and Darya were enjoying themselves immensely. Giggling away like two schoolgirls.

It was such fun, each of Kit's squeals sent a shudder of pleasure through Mariya's body, starting at her pussy. After Kit's arse had turned bright red, they started on his calves then thighs. Eventually Mariya dropped her whip and stood behind him, clasping his buttocks. She leant forward and whispered in his ear, "You are doing well, my little slave."

She then undid his restraints and made him stand in front of them. The women stared at their slave, now naked from the waist down. He had not complained as they beat him and now he was meekly waiting their pleasure.

"Come on boy, take your T shirt off."

Mariya and Darya began to walk around the stark naked slave, every so often flicking his penis or buttocks with their whips. Despite the pain Kit was becoming aroused. Mariya stopped and stood a few inches in front of Kit. He felt his cock brush against her PVC catsuit. He then felt Mariya's cold hand clasp his penis. She pulled him to the other side of the room and gave him two wrist cuffs and told him to put them on. This done she attached them to a chain hanging from the ceiling and turned a winch. Gradually Kit's arms were raised until his whole body was taut.

Kit was totally exposed. A few weeks ago he would have fought like a lion to stop anyone seeing him naked. Now he was submitting to two women without the smallest complaint. He felt deeply embarrassed, but he knew this was the point. Getting someone to strip naked was the easiest way of humiliating them and proving their subservience. Mariya's decision to dress him in the tight little shorts and subject him to corporal punishment was made for the same reason. For the next year his whole life would be dependent on her whim.

Darya saw Kit blushing, "So are you embarrassed at being naked?"

"Yes, miss."

Darya stroked Kit's soft skin, feeling his balls. She had never handled a boy so perfectly shaved before, "Kit it is a bit late to feel bashful. You are a slave now, so privacy is a thing of the past."

Darya stood behind her friend and draped her arms over her shoulders. This was such fun. She hadn't felt this intimate with Mariya since Uni. Instinctively she kissed her. Almost immediately Darya felt guilty, she had gone too far. You can't do this to a forty-something senior exec. But Mariya was not offended, in fact she responded.

"What are you going to do to him?"

"I'm going to teach him to serve me as if it were second nature. Serve me in every way imaginable."

Darya had been massaging Kit's nipple, but she started to squeeze, harder now, much harder, "Don't wear the boy out."

"Don't worry..."

The pain was now too much for Kit, "Please miss, don't hurt me."

"Mariya, did you ask your slave's opinion?"

"I don't think I did."

"Well he must learn to be silent." Darya then picked up Kit's brief knickers and squeezing his cheeks forced them into his mouth.

Darya picked up a vicious looking crocodile clip and attached it to Kit's nipple. His shriek of pain was now pretty effectively muffled. She then did the same to the other nipple. Attaching these to a chain, she stepped back and gave it a pull. Kit tried to swing forward but the pain was still incredible.

As Darya played, Mariya found a large truncheon. She eased it between Kit's legs and gradually separated them. Kit was now standing on his tiptoes, legs spread, stretched to their limit. She moved the truncheon up and down Kit's thighs, always pushing his legs further apart. She pushed the baton against his balls, rubbing his back and forth. It felt wonderful.

Mariya now turned to her friend and closing her eyes, slowly opening her mouth. Darya responded immediately letting her tongue touch Mariya's. Slowly she edged closer so their mouths were touching. She then pulled Mariya to her and almost savagely kissed her. Mariya responded in kind. For a second Kit was forgotten about. The kiss lasted an age.

Eventually Mariya pulled away, "Let's have some real fun." She flicked a switch on the truncheon then started to raise it between Kit's legs. It lightly touched his thigh and Kit felt a great electric shock. The surprise was almost as bad as the pain. More was to come. Mariya moved the baton a little further up and gave his inner thigh a shock. His whole body jerked with pain. Darya was now holding the chain tightly so this spelt agony for his nipples. The game now started in earnest. Mariya moved the prod up his thighs giving him one shock after another. Kit could never control his body and his spasms tortured his nipples. He also knew the probe was getting nearer his balls. Mariya could not resist it and touched his scrotum with the probe. Kit's instant reaction was glorious. Causing the boy pain was just so much fun!

But even the best games must come to an end and anyway Mariya wanted Kit to perform later. Darya removed the nipple clamps from the now very relieved Kit. Just when he thought he had survived he felt Mariya forced the probe between his buttocks cruelly penetrating him and give him one final, long, electric shock. The agony was beyond comprehension.

As Darya watched, she thought how strange it was that only a couple of hours ago she had been in a mind-blowingly tedious finance meeting. Now she was torturing a naked boy. She had never enjoyed herself so much. She was on a sexual high that made her whole body tingle. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. The feeling was divine but her lust was almost over powering. Mariya had said the boy had been trained in oral sex. Well now he had the opportunity to put his skills to good use. She was dying for a good orgasm.

Darya had removed her shorts and stood before Kit wearing only her bikini top. She pulled his knickers from out of his mouth and released him from his shackles, but then immediately whipped on a pair of handcuffs. She moved Kit to one side of the room and made him kneel.

"Mariya may have the first option on your prick, but I am going to be first to sample you tongue. Get on with it boy, lick."

Kit leaned forward, bending down managed to get his head between Darya's legs seeing her perfect Brazilian trim and started to lick, then nibble her labia. Darya incredibly aroused, the feel of his tongue was almost too much. She gritted her teeth, grabbed his hair and forced his face even deeper into her pussy. With ever greater enthusiasm he licked and forced his tongue deep into her vagina. Darya was so aroused that she couldn't hold out any longer, she tensed and came with a frighteningly intense orgasm. This was not enough, she forced Kit's face ever harder between her legs and a few minutes later experienced an even more extreme orgasm. This time she was truly satisfied and relaxed. Kit was still on his knees when Darya eventually rose and gave her friend a huge hug, begging to be able to share Kit's services when she came back from the US. Duly reassured she picked up her shorts and left, complaining bitterly about an early flight.

Mariya bent down and attached a leash to Kit's slave collar. She pulled him down the corridor. Stopping at her bedroom door ordered him to kneel and wait for her word.

Kit knew he had found in Mariya the Mistress he had always dreamed of, she was richer, more powerful, more intelligent and much more sexually experienced than he would ever be. He wanted to submit with every fibre of his body. Now he prayed she was going to take him to bed. He had never prayed so hard in his life. He dreaded she would leave him kneeling outside her room all night, to show her effortless superiority.

Kit should not have been worried. Mariya was elated; it had been so much fun. She had fantasised about having a slave for years and now she had one. He was better than she could ever have imagined; sexier and much more submissive. Having Kit was literally a fantasy come true. She somehow got her catsuit off and after a quick shower, reapplied her makeup and picked out a black silk negligee. Now for the final act of the evening.

When she called, Kit entered the room and stood naked before her, eyes lowered waiting ... Mariya circled around him a couple of times, looking at her prey. Then she unlocked his handcuffs and span him around. Grasping his hair she kissed him with all the ardour of weeks of pent up sexual energy. She dragged him over to the bed and releasing him threw him down. Kit was startled, but this is what he wanted so badly and his excitement was all too visible. Mariya leaped on him, kissing him aggressively. She then took his cock and eased it into her very moist pussy. She proceeded to fuck him as if her life depended on it. She had her hands on Kit's shoulders so the poor boy could not move. Again and again she thrust herself down. Just before she climaxed she rolled over on her back and pulled Kit on top of her. The boy then returned the favour with all the enthusiasm of a novice. Her hands on his buttocks hurt like hell but nothing could stop his desire to have his Mistress. Mariya moved again and let him finish taking her in the doggy position. They came almost simultaneously. The tension evaporated; Mariya's pent up desire had been satisfied as had Kit's fear mixed with his craving.