Kit is Auctioned as a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit lowered his eyes, admitting he was scared.

"Do you enjoy it?"

"It's my job, miss."

Kristina's curiosity was too strong, she just had to ask, "Kit are you an escort?"

"No, miss."

"Then why do you allow yourself to be treated like this?"

"It my duty, miss."

Kristina didn't understand, and probed. Kit tried to deflect the questions, but was simply too tired to lie effectively and he soon told her the truth. As she listened Kristina was struck by his pride Kit felt in serving his Mistress and his determination to please her. At the end of his story she felt for the boy, and wanted to see him again. She passed over her business card, "Kit give me call if I can ever be of help. I will always have a spare bed if you need one. No strings I promise."

Kit was touched and would have liked to talk well into the night but knew Mariya would be expecting him. So reluctantly he got to his feet and pulled on his uniform. God it hurt getting the shorts on. He now knew the level of obedience expected from a slave.

The next day Mariya received a very appreciative phone call from Mr Kirsanov. Mrs Standish had become much easier to negotiate with, following her session with Kit. He begged Mariya to make the boy available again. The next evening she examined Kit. The beating had clearly been painful, but no lasting damage had been done. Perhaps more importantly the boy accepted without question her right to lend him to her friends.

Mariya was always sparing in offering Kit's services. But she now decided lend him to Darya and a few of her other closest friends. She also put 'an evening of Kit's company' into a couple select Charity auctions. This seemed to provide much more excitement than the normal week in someone's chalet in St Moritz.

~

Buying Kit had been one of the best decisions that Mariya had ever made, but she was worried that the contract was only for a year and it now had less than three months to run. One evening Mariya invited her personal lawyer back to the apartment saying that there was something of a confidential nature she wished to discuss. Kit greeted them at the door and served drinks before withdrawing from Mariya's study.

Three hours later Mariya called him back saying, "Kit, Nadya wishes to discuss a legal matter with you in private. I will be downstairs if you need me."

Kit stood by the door hands behind his back, wondering if a 'legal matter' was a code and if his Mistress wanted him to 'entertain' the lady. He knew his duty, but it was not an inviting prospect. The woman was thin and deeply wrinkled. Kit estimated she must be at least sixty-five perhaps older and she had a cold unforgiving demeanour.

The lawyer patted the seat next to her, "Come on, sit down Kit. I won't bite you."

Kit perched himself on the edge of a chair, still nervous. "As you know, your agreement with my client comes to an end on the 15th July. On her instructions, I have drafted a new employment contract for services after this date. I would be grateful if you could please read my proposal. I will then explain a few of the clauses and answer any of your questions."

Kit took the contact and silently started reading. A lot of it was Russian legalese that he didn't really understand, but he quickly grasped the main points. He tried to hide his elation, his Mistress wanted him to serve her for five more years! It was beyond his wildest dreams. This would easily pay off his father's debt.

When he had finished reading, Nadya continued, "There are three clauses that I wish to discuss. The first is 'clause 2.3' you are employed as a domestic servant, but my client has agreed your salary will be linked to that of a 'Senior Portfolio Manager' at her company. I need hardly say this is a very generous offer. She has however made one proviso, you are not permitted to touch the funds until the end of the contract. In the interim she will give you 'pocket money'. Is that acceptable to you Kit?"

"Can the money be sent to my parents?"

"I see no reason why my client will not agree to that."

"Thank you, miss."

"Good, now let's look at 'clause 2.6'. You will see the contact is for five years. If you sign it, you agree to work for its full term. My client is entitled to bring the contract to an end without notice in the event of your 'disobedience'. Do you understand the implications of this?"

"Yes, miss."

"Lastly look at 'clause 3.1'. Your duties as a domestic servant are widely drafted, but they specifically include 'sexual acts' and entertaining persons of either sex at my client's discretion. The clause also allows my client or her nominees to 'employ corporal punishment'. The only provisos are that my client will not permanently harm you or ask you to do anything illegal. I have to warn you such a clause is unusual in an employment contract and harks back to the days of serfdom. My client has asked to me ensure you understand the implications of the clause and in particular the word 'entertain', which is defined in the next paragraph. Are you willing to work on this basis?"

"Yes, miss."

This hugely surprised Nadya, she had been expecting at least some resistance, "My client is available to answer any questions you may have. She has said you can take a few days to think about things if you wish. There is no pressure to sign the contact tonight."

"I would like to sign the contact now if that is alright, miss."

Nadya handed him a pen. She was relieved. Normally Mariya expected her to negotiate aggressively, something she was more than capable of doing. This time her orders had been very different; she was to take the boy slowly through the contact explaining the pitfalls and putting no undue pressure on him.

"Are you absolutely sure you wish to sign the contact? I am happy to go through any of the other clauses if you are unsure as to their meaning."

"Thank you miss. But I am happy to sign now." Without more ado he signed the three copies in front of him.

Mariya listening in on the speakerphone was overjoyed, now she really owned the boy long term.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
A Stimulating Life Ch. 01 The sex life of a submissive nude male model.in BDSM
Wear the Collar Wife hires a pro to train her slut husband.in BDSM
Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 01 Two slaves serve in a most unconventional household.in BDSM
More Stories