All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 14'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

The long awaited semi-end. :-)

The most difficult thing is now to come, how will it continue without getting overly complex.

I do hope you'll be able to make it into a novel. The only things that matter are to keep writing every day (even if it's just one word), and to stick to how you want the story to go on.

If I can publish stories that people enjoy, you most certainly can. ;-)

FknRaFknRaalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

While this isn't the "ending" I'd imagined, having re-read this several times over the last 7 years, THANK YOU! Most authors that go this long we just assume they are lost to us. While it IS open ended, at least we have some closure on this arc. Hope you continue to post. If not here, just let us know where. If this wen't full on novel on smashwords or amazon, I'd buy a copy.

nekronomnekronomalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for finally completing the story

I've been waiting, impatiently, for years!

billsmith7137billsmith7137almost 7 years ago
Simply Thank You

You have ended your story as you thought you should. that being said, We can only live in hope.

Bill

sali6435sali6435almost 7 years ago
Still Frustrating

yes I said it, another pseudo ending that only teases. a great story line, great naritive and an amazing build up to this cliff hanger. but you are worse than. trying to date a professional stripper. after waiting all this time you continue to tease us. very well done. I am looking forward to the next installment.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentalmost 7 years ago
It's like Christmas in June!

I thank you for this gift, and what is better, is it might well be a gift that keeps on giving! I will be looking for more of your work here, and when you publish elsewhere, please let me know! What a great surprise it was to find this post this morning!

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Yours was one of the first...

I had found the Literotica Web site on accident. Yours was one of the first stories I read. I had always been frustrated by how it had ended, yet not ended as it were.

I met other others and read their work and finally decided to write a story myself and post it here.

It has been a wonderful experience for me and I have made many friends. I hope to read more of you in the future.

Thank you for writing....AND for remembering to finish.=-)

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

In a world of unfinished symphonys I'm glad that the audience finally gets their chance to give yours the thunderous applause it deserves, you deserve.

I believe it was you who introduced me to my first unfinished story. You had to have been the third story and second author I ever came across on this fantastic site I had only just discovered. Kita'thalla is a story I will never forget and I'm honoured you chose to share it with us. You deserve a Kita of your own and I believe you have, I wish you both well... We have a saying in the Sci-fi community, a goodbye of such. I thank you Bowoodstock, live long and prosper - H

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE

thank you for finally updateing this series. loved the whole series, and hopefully you can either continue it or start more stories of them, will they be rescued? and by whom? will they have children? etc...please keep it going.....

SmutolSmutolalmost 7 years ago
Nice

But still not worth the wait for me at least.Great idea for the story but in the meantime there is already one autor that beat u to finish with very similar quality

chip812chip812almost 7 years ago
Awesome 'finish'....

This is a better 'ending' than the last one, but now I find myself really, really, really wanting to know who is in that landing craft!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So glad ...

... you were able to bring this tale to a decent close. Thank you for remembering those of us who liked the tale, and may the muse be gracious to the further fate of Kita and Eric.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Great story. If you ever decide to publish it there one person who's buy it. This guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very, very good

I'm glad you are back after 4 years. I'm glad you made Eric and Kita finally make love to each other. Although you ended it in another cliffhanger style, you still kept writing to complete this chapter. If you plan on finishing the series, finish it with Eric and Kita together and with a family.

Anonymous-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

And thanks for "finishing"?

Obviously there is the potential for so much more here.

But I am thankful you stayed with it when so many don't.

7E

HoserProserHoserProseralmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for providing (some) closure. I'm sure no one was surprised by their coupling, the plot was headed there for sure but I liked how you tied it back through all their interactions to create the feeling of plot culmination - until the landing. Looking forward to further developments, in whatever media they appear.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
Get Advice

Good story. Likable, well rounded characters. The sex in this chapter was hot. Thanks for bringing this around to a conclusion.

Ask Lit Writer payenbrant for advice about publishing your story. He published his novel, "Mine...Yours," which he began on Literotica. I think he's self-published, but I could be wrong. But, payenbrant commented above, is s fan, and would likely have some valuable insight on the process.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Nice to see another entry in the series

Not sure why you think you can't publish here first, though. Bashfullyshameless has removed most of the stories that are now published on Amazon, but many of them got their start here. I suggest that you consider staying here, and at least writing to a good break before moving on to other pastures -- which I hope you will notify us about.

Several punctuation errors, but still a good read, and they didn't detract from the story.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2almost 7 years ago
thanks

thank you for giving this great story some kind of ending hope you come back but thankful for this good luck to you

SisterRobinSisterRobinalmost 7 years ago
Review

Unlike many of the folks here, I had never read your story before yesterday, so my comments will be as a reader who read all 14 chapters in a day.

Obviously, the single largest problem here is the amount of time that it took to bring this to completion, but as an overall tale, this was very well done. Your presentation of characters was very entertaining, and I would gladly read a sequel to this novel.

Since she speaks English and any future story would seem to require that the imprisoned mate be able to speak with their captors, I can see an entire novel unfolding where the pair is forced to fight the Earth authorities before moving back to a climax in cat space. Perhaps as a legally sanctioned war-bride?

All that said... please write at least half of the next novel before allowing it to see the light of day. As a reader, it is so difficult to pick a tale up over and over... desperately trying to remember what has happened. I know this, because I've made the same mistake as an author.

Good luck!

SharranSharranalmost 7 years ago
Hope for more.

I really like the development of the characters and not just straight to the sex. They came across as real people thrown together in near impossible circumstances and had to work together to survive. All together an excellent story, I hope that you continue with it. Plus maybe a reasonably happy ending for them. I'm a sucker for that. Maybe if Eric could tell/convince them that if the Ketral elder could be defeated that they could end the war and prevent further ones. They would need Kita's help and she could get revenge for her parents. Also possible a solution for backlash through Terran genetic medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this part, but I have a feeling that this just a beginning. I want more stories about Erik and Kita'thalla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My thoughts

I think a good possible ending could happen say 15 years after their first meeting, during that time they both learned it was possible for them to have children. a good ending would be on the same day 15 years later they are found by there respected people only to learn that the war had ended 10 years earlier. Now how this happens and what happens after that I prefer being a little shocked. Although I think this story really does need a good ending that no one expects and yet fits so well, ending that when we think about it after ready the book makes us (the readers) feel good that we read the whole book.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaalmost 7 years ago
Bravo

Bravo bravo absolutely superb. It was great to read another chapter in this great story.

So many more directions the tale of Eric & Kita could go..hope it wont be the last. If you do publish as a book please let us all know. All the best to you and many thanks for your efforts bringing us these wonderful characters :)

Jez

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Wish you could complete it properly.

Plenty of authors put their story up here in it's entirety, then remove it when they publish the edited version. I hope that's something you will consider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I've waited

I hope we don't have to wait another 4 years to read the next episode of one of the best stories in Literotica

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120almost 7 years ago
YAY

Yay finally, I'd given up hope on this story I'm glad it's been updated can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

You rock! While I would certainly like to see the next part of this tale, you chose the right stopping point for now. Please let us know if you do have more coming, I wait with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happy to see you post

Both you and Lien_Geller posted in the same month. That was awesome. Great job with the ending hope to see more posts from you. Let us know what you plan on doing. Thanks again for the post. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
complete

This was one of the first stories i read on Literotica back in 2011 and i have been thrilled by each new installment you've put forward. I am very glad and sad to see a conclusion to this story and will look forward with great eagerness to any new submissions you post.

Thanks for the ride, the journey and the closure. Sincerely,

A Fan

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54almost 7 years ago
Update us

If you are able to complete this as a novel, please keep us updated as to when it will be published.

This one story has kept me coming back to Lit time and time again. I am glad you gave us this chapter of the story. I feel as if we will hear more about Kita and Eric.

This was simply an outstanding read. Thank you Bo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Right On!!!

Bowoodstock...man, you have no idea what a relief It was to see that you finally came back,im not just saying this because of the story im saying because we need more people like you in entertainment. People who have a vision and will stop at nothing to go after it. I want to praise you for allowing us to read this extravagant peice of literature. Its because of you im writing stories and books, this one story has made me want to write comics and epic tales all day long. I don't care what I must do if this becomes a book I will scrounge for money just to buy this finished product. Keep up the good work and please...let us know when this becomes a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Satisfying

Very good story. I hope you continue and tell us how they survived the "rescue".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank God for chapter 14!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep writing

The best novellas I have read in yea rs. I will be watching for more in the future .signed The old biker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

It seemed like I would check back every month to see if the next chapter would be posted, then every two, then less and less. Thank god I decided to check today. Keep us up to date if you decide to go forward with novelization. Wish you the best.

HeroXeroHeroXeroover 6 years ago
What a great read!

I found this story literally three months after the final chapter was posted and this is easily one of my favorite stories now.

It flowed so well and never went too far in any direction that would bore or alienate the reader, and kept me hook from beginning to end.

Speaking of the ending, it is bitter sweet. Happy to see such a great story receive an ending but sadden at the odds of us readers finding out what happens next. I hope the author at least keep us informed.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
Bravo

well done, had me on edge the entire way

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
I hope that the author will grace us with more chapters

More please I would like to know what happens next. Do the lovers stay together, reunite after a separation or after the war ends, or is this the last time they see each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The past few years I would come back and check 2 maybe 3 times a year which I don't do with most stories but no matter how many times I read it I have never gotten bored of it and if this becomes a novel I will find where it's being sold and buy the best copy I can. Wouldn't be surprised if it became famous enough that people wrote things like fanfictions or the like. I would if it becomes a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another author here on literotica

Guys check out tefler's work three square meals a day. Another great story in this genre. I won't say much but try it out at 94 chapters and counting he doesn't disappoint he has published his book but still keeps producing chapters here for free for his literotica fans. Read it and then buy the first book on Amazon. I promise you won't be disappointed! More books are sure to be on the way to buy as well made from the great chapters already posted here for us to enjoy! Read it now before you regret not doing so in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read

I'm glad I found this now, 6 months after the last chapter was released.

I wouldn't have wanted to wait a year for chapter 12 or 4 more for 13

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
Great cliff hanger

I'll be of those people that stops movies at the spots I wanted them to end. Example. Heat before Deniro leave the hotel and looks at his girlfriend. I want that happy ending and want them to make it. I want that for Eric and Kati. I was kinda hoping that the landing craft had both katarl and humans because of a truce and a mutual understanding was formed. It's still a Great story and if this is the end for now I think I'll just keep that in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you so much for writing this.

Great content and form. Depth for the soul and fire for the gut. I am happily surprised that you completed it. I wish you success and happiness in your continued endeavors.

- Ian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please make a novel of this I would buy it in a heartbeat.!!!!!

Please contine this series hell make it a novel !!!!! I really enjoyed this series.

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772almost 6 years ago
Loving it

Hope you continue the story!!! Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No matter how

I hope you continue, I am really sad not to know how things work out for them.

I would buy your book if you publish, please let us know in your Bio?

Thanks so much!

J

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2almost 6 years ago

Best of luck continuing this story here or elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
See ya space cowboy

It sure has been a fun ride following this series all these years and I am rather happy with the ending. I love this story so much that I actually converted it to a ebook to put on my ereader. If you ever publish this story, or a story with these characters I hope you tell us as I at least would be very interested in following it.

loragassloragassover 5 years ago
I have to Agree.

A novel length story would be very good to read. From the point you left it, I could only see it going back to Ketral. Unless your going to have them go to a world that follows the code of Bushido!

My reason for that is, that while She is a Known Ketrali that probably has a price on her head in the human worlds. He is a just an unkown human that she could probably claim as her own property In the Ketrali worlds.

Either way it will be very interesting to see how you shape the story and responses of their reciprocal realms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd buy that book

I have waited for this chapter since I found your story here. You have the makings of a great novel already. You fleshed out the world of the Ketral very well for such a short story. I could see you expanding this concept into a novel and maybe even a whole series. I wish you luck and pray for your success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Appreciate that you got back eventually.

Hope to see more excellent writing.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story ever

As an adult sci-fi it is one of the best I've ever read . Keep writing need more here thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

You have a gift for writing my friend, if you ever write a sequel with more of everything (Aliens, action, story and of course nsfw goodies) and publish as a novel Id buy it launch date.

90JorLin90JorLinabout 5 years ago
AT LAST!

Finally another chapter! Really like the story so far, but hate the cliffhanger. I hope you post again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3rd reading in hope of more.

Still a very good well written story.

I do hope you are able to do more writing.

Cheers

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 5 years ago
I liked it.

First off, I enjoyed this read, I read it all in one sitting so didn't get caught up on those 'cliffhangers'. But, releasing those chapters separately means that reading it as it came out would have been frustrating in the extreme, considering they weren't over-brimming with content. I liked the characters, even though the doctor came off a little like a blushing virgin more often than not. I think you could have gone a little deeper with their characters though, I mean we understand Kita's motivation now but we know very little of what went on during her 10 years of exile whilst being a 'rogue' or how she gained military rank. With Eric, virtually nothing was revealed of his backstory or family history and certainly not of his motivations, other than the fact he was a doctor that doesn't like killing. So there is obviously plenty of story that could play out, without even thinking about what happens next, which leads me to comment on your 'ending' cliffhanger. I mean, that was a pretty weak finish, I think you tried for a Butch and Sundance moment but still leave you room to continue further chapters without halting the story. In my eyes though it just felt a little weak.

There is another very similar story to this, written after yours was started but finished before yours was 'finished', which I really enjoyed and would point others to read. Both stories remind me of "Enemy Mine", although the other, "Upon a Savage Shore" [https://literotica.com/s/upon-a-savage-shore-ch-01] is expanded upon more completely, with an interesting overarching story dealing with more than just the castaway character interaction.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Really good story

I loved it. ♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Read this a number of times now.

Always hoping to see more.

Or at least find out if you are writing somewhere else.

I hope you can continue writing as this is a quality read.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just “discovered” this story for the 3rd or 4th time

Hope you are able to continue this amazing story.

Thanks all the chapters so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much Enjoyed.

Well done tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really liked it

This story was well written and had all the essential parts needed to be a good story, though, it did not have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Recommendation

I highly recommend this great story.

I'm looking for recommendations for stories

just like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story Well Written

You are a very good writer,i hope you will publish your book, you deserve it.

If you don't, I hope we'll read other chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
first a five star followed by a one star

I positively hate stories that leave the reader hanging. I read for the entire story, not the ending to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exoticly erotic.

Want more ... Need more.

damnmedamnmeabout 4 years ago
Still don't know why she knows Human language

OK, stories ends. But still didn't explained how she knew human language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wanting more

Here is to more of Kita and Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad I found this story now instead of in 2013... I'm OCD enough it would have bothered me for the 4 years until Ch 14. Thank you for being thoughtful and professional enough to end part I. It reminds me of a short story by Dean Ing called Cathouse, part of Larry Niven's The Man-Kzin Wars published in 1988. Both your story and Cathouse leave the reader to make up their own ending. Well done you. Your art is appreciated.

Basalit_an21Basalit_an21over 3 years ago

must say still check back years later, hoping to find you continued they're story somewhere or published something somewhere, your content is missed

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusover 3 years ago

I've just finished reading this for the second time. And it was just as enjoyable as the first time. This is THE best story I've read on this site. Does anyone know if the author has publish this series anywhere else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. I didn't expect that much before I started reading the story, but it is one of the rare gems on Literotica..definitely in the top 5%, maybe even the top 1% of those that I read. I wouldn't mind at all reading like 5 more novel length stories like that :) That said, I am glad that you managed to finish this story, and I do hope that you will write (or have written?) more.

X

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 3 years ago

Top ten definitely. Tender, Sexy as a hell, great personages and a solid and good story. I only hated the end because 3 years later it is still unfinished . Kita and Eric do deserve a proper end (or a new story)

A pity you diden't share more stories with us .

Excelent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Just wow. What an amazing story!!

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelabout 3 years ago

Damn...

An unresolved masterpiece. And just for that, it's almost perfect. Still, 5 stars for all chapters, and that's something I don't give easily. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good universe u have created stayed up all night binge reading it start to finish would love to read more 😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story. I'd suggest you stick to this format. You would please many more readers. In this pandemic a book or movie would not be feasable.

AerolyteAerolyteabout 3 years ago

I would love for there story to continue I want them to have cute a cute family together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leaving them at this point with not even a hint of resolution is an absolute disregard for the throngs of fans sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the third shoe to drop! ! ! Rotten haggard !

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

Third read through, and it’s still as good as the first time, but I do wish a good ending to this story, pretty please with cherry on top, if it is at all possible, find it in your heart and give us a few more chapters and finish this great story in style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, you suck!!! LOL

PLEASE give us more, was utterly entranced and looking for more. Let it have a happy ending if some kind though, they’ve been through too much in too little time. Lots of room for back story on the Ketrali race too

Arc2456Arc2456almost 3 years ago

Great story

Wish you had done others you have a gift for bringing your reader into your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have finished reading your story and must say it's one of the best I have seen. I would pay to see the ending, especially of the ending had a few more chapters (hint, hint). Please email where I can buy your work. I have had an Amazon account for many years, so if you're available there I'm ready.

puma0916@hotmail.com

Sincere thanks for the opportunity to read your work.

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 2 years ago

I love this story, I just whis you added more. Is it possible that you will add more? It is great, and deserves a part 2

Just my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story telling.

Be awesome to see more.........

This is one I have read multiple times.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story you have to do more of it, the storyline is to good for you to end it here.

monmonmon7monmonmon7over 2 years ago

Great story but this feel like the start of their journey not the end. It would be a shame to end it here

violetnekovioletnekoover 2 years ago

I knew it had to end sometime, but it was amazing and I am going to follow and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think i missed it, but how did she speak english?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It can't end here, there is so much more to cover. Hell of a story, 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story, even though the reason she spoke english fluently was never explained. I'm not used to stories of this length on this site having as little sex scenes as this did, but I actually really enjoyed the buildup and storyline. From what I've gathered, it appears you're a very talented writer who isn't able to write and publish as much as you'd like due to real life taking priority (obviously). As others have mentioned, this could seriously be turned into a full length novel. I hope you decide to come back to Kita and Eric one day and continue their story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved reading every chapter!

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 2 years ago

This story is wonderful! Any plans on continuing it/ making a sequl?

Please do! At least, that’s my vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those that missed it, she speak english fluently because she is a high ranking officer and probably had to learn it.

Otherwise, excellent story, one of the best on this website despite the few sex scenes, I really wish the story to continue.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Just a bloody brill story from top to bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, just damn. This should be a proper novel, nothing violates the publishing TOS so you could sell this. Clean it up, expand on it in places and add to the ending... I'd pay real money for this. I'm a professional ghost writer with a few best sellers written under other authors names... I know talent. You've got it and the world is lesser for you sharing less of it.

Joey

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Five stars to the overall series. Minus 10 for leaving us with a cliff hanger again. I do hope you continue sooner rather than later.

For the Fans that like Big Sexy Cats may I recommend Snekguy, and his story Fineprint as a starter. He has a whole universe of these crazy Cats.

Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this story very much. So if you write more and don't post it here, please give me the information I would need to get more of your story or stories. My e-mail is bell@gorge.net.

Thank you.

165072165072about 2 years ago

Well if you do turn it into a novel tell me and I’ll try to buy a copy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kita'thalla Series Info