Kit's Stories - Katie's Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want two women at the same time, Kit?'

"Maybe, it is an idea that many guys love to consider, but I think you are completely sufficient for me today."

Eva reached up to bring Kit's mouth down to her. She tasted his willing lips before plunging her tongue between his teeth. Kit's tongue met hers and as they twisted and dueled, Kit reached to pick up Eva's left thigh and opened her against him. Her arms tightened as she suddenly realized that she could press her aching core against him. Kit suddenly reached down with both hands on her bottom and picked her up.

"Wrap your legs around my waist. Bending over was starting to make my back hurt. We are going to find a more comfortable position."

When Eva locked her legs around Kit's narrow waist and her arms around his neck, he started walking through the living room. "Are you going to perch me on the sofa like you did Sandy?" Eva was not certain she wanted the invariable comparison.

"No, darling Eva, I am taking you to your kitchen where you do your best work. Sweet loving and banana pudding I see in the future of the notorious abductor Bad-foot Morgan. "e makes 'em love him and feed him banana pudding. Yo, ho, ho!"

Eva did not respond verbally. She only hugged her face tighter into Kit's neck and tried to widen her thighs even more to force her sex closer to the source of its satisfaction. Kit carried Eva through to the kitchen and sat her on her kitchen island. With her weight on the granite top, Kit's hands were free to explore. As he moved into a slow steamy kiss, he lifted the bottom of her sweater and said, "You'll be warm enough in here. Let's take this off." Beneath the sweater, Eva wore a t-shirt and light seamless bra. She raised her arms as he lifted the sweater off and dropped it on the countertop. Smiling into her beautiful eyes, he said, "Let's peel off another layer," and lifted the bottom of her t-shirt.

Eva clamped her arms down, "But Kit we are in the kitchen, someone might see."

"Who could possibly see us here, Eva? And if it was a guy he would just be jealous of my good fortune."

"You make it a joke. I have never...never...done it like this."

"Eva, it is not a joke, but it is fun. Enjoy the moment; let yourself have fun." Kit released Eva's shirt tail and moved back closer between her thighs for a kiss. He molded both hands under her full breasts and stroked the nipples with his thumbs. She jerked in a spastic reaction and then leaned into him for another kiss. Her nipples grew to the size of large grapes beneath the two layers of cloth. Kit longed to free them for more attention.

"Eva, you were married for a long time. Tell me about your sex life."

"I did, Kit. I told you we usually did it once a week on Fridays or Saturdays. Sometimes Lawton would do it in the middle of the week, but I was always surprised by that."

"No, Eva, I want to know what you did when you made love. What did you say to each other? What positions did you like? Things like that that may help me know what will make things better for you."

"Kit, I feel a little disloyal talking about that, but if you think it might help. I always went to bed a little earlier than Lawton. I usually left the bedside lamp on his side on and he would bathe and come to bed. I always wore a nightgown in those days and Lawton wore pajamas. I would know we were going to do it because he would always say, "Shall we try again, old girl?" He always asked that so if it was my time of the month he wouldn't even bother taking off his pajama bottoms."

"Did he always leave on his pajama top?"

"Yes, and I always wore my gown. Except for one time when Dusty was a baby and he had been in the oilfield for 10 days. I had put Dusty down for a nap and was taking a shower to cool off when Lawton came home before I expected him. I had just stepped out of the shower when he walked in the bathroom. He didn't say anything; he just pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. He tore off his clothes and mounted me while my feet were still on the floor. He was nearly as energetic as you were with Sandy. When he finished, he remained in me and looked at me lying there naked in the sunlight. I felt his penis grow hard again and he did me again. It lasted much longer. It was wonderful and I think I felt what Sandy was feeling, but of course, I didn't yell or make those animal sounds."

"What happened then?"

"He put me in the correct position and said maybe I would catch this time since it was a double dose."

"What do you mean the correct position?"

"The correct position for getting pregnant, Kit. Lawton read that after sex a woman should lie on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest for at least ten minutes to allow gravity to aid the sperm to get where it was going. If she doesn't, it will just leak out and be wasted. It was his engineering thinking."

"So every Saturday, you would lie there for ten minutes with your knees in the air to try to get pregnant?"

"Sure, it wasn't so bad at night under the covers. Lots of times Lawton would go to sleep before the time was up, so I had to watch the clock. But I remember that time in the daytime, I was completely naked in the daylight as Lawton got up and got dressed. I was a little embarrassed that he could see my bottom hanging right out there in the daylight."

"Eva, I am sure that your bottom was lovely then and is going to be lovely now when I get to see it."

"Do you want me up on the furniture before or after your banana pudding, Kit?"

Kit looked at the lovely oval eyes searching for a hint that she was joking. When he realized that she was serious, he responded, "I think we need to take things a little slower to start, Eva. Maybe with just touching; you seem a little jumpy when I touch you."

"It is just that the feelings surprise me, Kit. Lawton didn't touch much and besides an occasional pat on the shoulder, I have not had a man's hands on me...ever."

"Let's start right here with your clothes on. Tell me if there is anything I do that you especially like or don't like. Now close your eyes and just feel." Kit cupped his hands and gently massaged the base of Eva's skull until he felt her relax. He moved to her ears and gently stroked the upper edges and worked down to tug and pinch gently on her lobes. He kneaded the tops of her shoulders and pulled her face to his chest while he moved into the muscles around her shoulder blades.

"Oooh, that is wonderful." Eva whispered into his chest.

"You can touch me too, Eva. I would really enjoy that." Kit lifted his hands briefly to strip off his t-shirt and pitch it on Eva's sweater. Eva's eyes flew open, but Kit pulled her head back to his chest and said, "Close your eyes and touch me while you feel me touch you." When he began working the muscles up and own her spine, Eva began to tentatively stroke Kit's back."

"Where do you want me to touch you, Kit?"

"Wherever you want, Eva."

Immediately, Eva's hands returned to Kit's chest and began to stroke his nipples. They immediately hardened as she stroked them with her palms and lightly scratched them with her fingernails.

"Oh, that is wonderful, Eva. Kiss them." Kit's hands slid down to squeeze Eva's ass cheeks. He deeply massaged the muscles as his fingers worked the tights deeper into her crack. Eva's mouth closed over one nipple as her hand worked the other. Her motions were becoming more assured, so Kit said, "That's great, Eva, lick them both, suck them."

As she became more aggressive, Kit slipped his hands inside her t-shirt to grasp her breasts through her bra. He lifted and squeezed gently while pinching and pulling her large hard nipples. "Are you ready to take the shirt off now, Eva?" he asked.

Eva did not answer, but raised her arms from Kit/s chest as he slipped the shirt off over her head. He kissed her wet lips and leaning back reached behind her to the fastener for her bra. He hesitated and raised his eyebrows in question. In answer, Eva sighed heavily and leaned back in to nurse his nipples.. Kit unhooked the bra and slid it off her arms. It joined the pile of clothes on the island.

"Lean back on your arms, Eva. I cannot wait any longer for your breasts." Kit gently pushed her backward until she leaned back on her hands with her beauties open to her lover's eyes. "Beautiful," Kit said as he leaned in to worship. Eva's breasts were large, round and conical with a relatively small areola topped with very large nipples. Kit lifted, squeezed, kissed, nuzzled, sucked, and shook her amazing tits.

Eva had never felt such stimulation before. The urge to give him all of her had her wrapping her arm around his neck to pull him tighter to her chest. Her breath became ragged and she felt a tremendous heat between her legs. She felt she needed something more, but Kit was giving her more than she had ever experienced before.

"Oh, God, Oh, God, that's good! That's so nice, Kit. Don't stop, please don't stop!" She cried out. She was thrilled, but not completed until Kit moved from between her thighs to her suck her right breast and reached between her legs to cup her sex with his right hand. Through the thin tights, he could feel every fold and wrinkle that was emanating enormous heat. With the heel of his hand, pressed her clit firmly against her pubic bone while the index and little fingers rubbed the creases on the sides of her labia, his two middle fingers mashed the thin material into the valley of her camel toe.

Eva's first ever orgasm exploded through her body. She leaned back on her hands as Kit's mouth savaged her breast. His hand held her clitoris against her pubis as her hips worked frantically to create more friction on her nub. His fingers covered her sex and kept her feeling warm and safe. Her head lolled back and she shrieked out her joy. "Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhh!"

As her spasm faded and she quieted, Kit stood up from her breast and wrapped his left arm around her bare shoulders. His right hand remained comfortingly but still between her thighs. He pulled her against his chest. Eva wrapped her arms around Kit and between kisses murmured, "Thank you! Thank you! I didn't know. Thank you!"

Kit moved back between her legs and holding her face with both hands, killed her gently.

He said, "Those 'thank you's' are fine and good for my ego, but I think you can be more energetic. You were certainly loud, but we will work on the energetic more later. Right now, I was promised banana pudding. I think you should get your fine butt off the counter and serve me some pudding." He grinned roguishly at her

Eva smiled. "I did promise you pudding, but you will have to release me so I can get dressed and get the pudding."

Kit slipped back into his pirate brogue," And did I say anything about you getting dressed. Morgan the Pirate prefers his pudding served topless." He reached down and pulled off Eva's ballet slippers. "And barefoot. Barefoot and topless is the way he likes his pudding."

"I've never served pudding barefoot and topless, but...Well, kick off your shoes then, Bad-foot Morgan, and we will both be barefoot and topless while we eat our pudding. Sit at the breakfast nook." Eva smiled at the tall boy and leaned in to give him a short sweet kiss. "Thank you again. I'll get your pudding."

Kit slid onto the bench seat and watched Eva move lightly through her kitchen. Her bare breasts swayed enticingly as she gathered bowls and spoons. They had very little sag over her slightly rounded belly. The black tights emphasized her firm full hips which flared without any love handles. He felt his arousal growing.

With her back to Kit as she dished up the banana puddings, she asked, "How much do you want?" She turned with his bowl in her hand and noticed the intensity of his gaze.

She blushed and said, "You make me self-conscious staring at me like that."

"You are lovely and well worth looking at. Your figure would be envied by most women in their thirties. But to answer your question, I want a lot and after the pudding I think I will have you for desert."

"Do you mean there is more? I hoped so, but I was afraid that you had done your good deed for the day and ..." she motioned out the door.

"Oh, no, Eva, you are not getting rid of me that easily. First you have to feed me and then you have to love me until we get that 'loud and energetic' part out of the way. Come sit by me while we eat our pudding."

Eva placed the bowls in front of Kit and slid in beside him on the bench seat. Kit placed his right arm around Eva's bare shoulders and pulled her close for a kiss. "Here are the rules, Eva. I will feed you and you will feed me. I will use only my left hand because my right hand is going to be busy." Kit down to cup Eva's right breast and began stroking the nipple with his thumb. "You will use your right hand to feed me because your left hand is going to be busy." Kit reached down with his left hand and placed Eva's left hand on his lap where a lump was making itself known in his jeans.

Eva gasped. She had never groped Lawton's privates in all their years of marriage. She tentatively grasped the growing rod. Kit lightly pinched her nipple and rolled it between thumb and forefinger. "Find anything down there that you like?" Kit asked.

Eva answered by tugging on the lump bunched in Kit's jeans. His growing tumescence and her tug allowed his dick to straighten out beneath Eva's hand. "Eeek," she shrilled as she jerked back. Recovering herself she asked, "It jumped. Did I hurt you?"

Kit laughed, "No, it just came unfolded, but you better stroke the poor little fellow or you will hurt his feelings. And I am still waiting for you to feed me my pudding."

Eva returned her hand to Kit's lap and found him stretching down his leg and swelling to an impressive thickness. "Not so little," she murmured as she stroked its length with more assurance. She lifted a spoonful of pudding to Kit's lips. "I feel clumsy using both hands at once. It is like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time. I'll probably make a mess." As she said that, a dollop of pudding was left on Kit's mouth.

He could have licked it off, but he grinned at her and said, "We'll fix that; kiss it off."

Eva stretched up to nip the spot off Kit's lip. Her left breast mashed flat against Kit's arm, but the difference in heights was awkward. Kit held out a spoonful to Eva. When she opened her mouth, he brushed the thick custard around her swollen lips and teased her tongue with the spoon. His right hand tightened his clasp on her sensitive tit as he slid the spoon back and forth between her open lips.

"I'm fucking your mouth with this spoon, Eva." He whispered. "Now, suck on it and swallow my cum." Eva's body was still tingling in the glow of her first full-body orgasm and she was willing to do whatever Kit asked of her. Her mouth closed over the spoon and she sucked the sweet pudding off. Kit pulled the spoon from her lips and kissed and licked the coating that had covered her lips.

Beneath the table, Eva's hand had become much more aggressive in handling Kit's cock. He was reaching full erection and felt the need to speed up the proceedings. Kit said, " Stand up a moment, Eva."

Eva was reluctant to leave Kit's embrace or the exciting discoveries she was making, but her body still hummed in the afterglow of her orgasm and she wanted to do whatever Kit asked of her. When she stood, Kit slipped out of the bench seat and pulled out a chair from the other side of the table. He sat and reached for her standing topless with her spoon in her hand. Pulling her to him, he began worshiping her astounding breasts. They were swollen with her sexual excitement; the nipples standing proudly waiting for Kit's attention. As his mouth ravaged the beauties, his hands caressed Eva's back and buttocks. Eva wrapped her arms around Kit's neck and luxuriated in the sensations.

Kit hooked his thumbs in the waistband of Eva's tights. "You don't need these, do you?"

She replied, "Not if you will take yours off, too."

Kit worked the elastic over her lush hips and ass. He reached between her legs to push the tight down to puddle at her feet. "Step out of them." Eva obeyed, giving Kit his first look at her. Lush dark curls with scattered silver sparks formed a rich delta that reached half way to her navel and all the way to the thighs on either side. He cupped her swollen pudenda and felt the tremendous heat that she was producing. Her thighs were quivering in anticipation and excitement.

Sitting in the dining chair, Kit grasped Eva's buttocks and pulled her to him. She had to straddle his jean-clad legs, as he began kissing and nibbling on her convex mature belly. He moved down to her luxuriant pubes and began alternating blowing and gently biting her lower belly and thighs. Eva was shaking in anticipation, but she pushed him back and said, "Fair is fair, Bad-foot, take off your pants, too."

Kit replied as he released Eva and stood up, "You're right. Fair is fair. I took yours off, you take mine." He reached again for the magnificent tits on the naked grandmother in front of him.

Eva hesitantly reached for the top of Kit's jeans. She opened the top button and caught the zipper in her fingers. "I won't hurt you, will I?" she asked. Kit only laughed and shook his head as he continued to stroke and pinch her nipples. Eva eased the zipper down and pushed Kit's jeans off his hips. They fell to his ankles leaving him standing in his boxers with a huge lump running down his leg.

Kit kicked the jeans to the side. "Don't you want the underwear off, too?" he asked.

"Yessss," Eva whispered as she kneeled and pulled the shorts down to mid-thigh. Released from confinement, Kit's cock sprang out and slapped Eva's cheek leaving a trail of clear fluid up to her cheekbone. Eva froze as Kit's hard pole pointed directly between her eyes.

Kit laughed, "Here's looking at you, kid," in his best Humphrey Bogart imitation. Eva reached reflexively to grasp the meat in front of her. Her hand only just reached around the thick base; she reached her other hand to the more narrow end leaving the red dome-shaped head sticking out. "Oh, that is so good! Kiss it, Eva. "

Eva looked up at Kit with her lovely startled eyes. Obviously a blow job was not something she was familiar with. She gave the head a brief peck. Kit laughed and sat back in the chair. "Come here and we will do something you are more comfortable with." He sat Eva on his thighs at a distance that he could stroke her heavy labia with his prick.

Eva grasped his neck as he guided his cock up and down the mature slit. When his glans slid across Eva's clit, she made little spastic jumps. Her breath was shaky and a deep red flush spread from between her breasts to her face. Unable to achieve penetration as they were sitting, Kit said, "You guide it, Eva." When she reached down to begin rubbing herself with Kit's hard dick, he reached both arms under her knees and pulled her to him. "Put it in, Eva, put it in."

Eva centered herself and joined Kit in humping desperately in an attempt to join. Her tightness and lack of lubrication made penetration seem impossible. "Oh, no, Kit, I was afraid that I was too old and dried up." She released his cock and hugged his face into her breasts. Kit's cock lay stiffly under her ass as she scooted closer for comfort. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Hush, Eva!" said Kit as he reached to move the bowls and flatware off of the table. "I just have to have my desert first. Hold on tight for a moment." Clasping Eva's bare ass, he stood and laid her down on the table of the breakfast nook. When she started to sit up, he pushed her back and pulled the chair between her legs. Kit pulled Eva's butt to the edge of the table and leaned in to kiss her on her thick muff.

"Oh, are you going to...Lawton never did...won't I taste bad?" A series of questions came from Eva's startled lips as Kit began to nuzzle and lick his way through the fur to her center. At her last question, Kit chuckled and looked up to see Eva propped on her elbows and watching as her invaded her lady parts. Pushing her thighs wider apart, he caught one side of her meaty lips and gently bit and tugged at her cunt. Eva's tremors increased as Kit's tongue and lips invaded her steaming snatch.