Kit's Stories - Katie's Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste delicious, but if you are worried," Kit reached two fingers into the half full bowl of pudding. He brought the sweet custard between Eva's legs and coated her pussy from the clit to the anus. "You will taste just like banana pudding."

Eva's first experience at being eaten out was memorable. Kit licked her exterior parts with a broad flat tongue until the pudding was mostly gone. Then with a more pointed and firm tongue, he invaded her vagina. When he moved to her clit, Eva had long since forgotten any possible objections. As he felt her orgasm approach, Kit draped a thigh over each shoulder and lashed her clit with his tongue while her probed with two fingers deep into her hot channel. As the full force of her spasms took her, Kit pushed her thighs up to her chest. Eva's hips flexed spasmodically and Kit moved off her too sensitive clit to ravage her back hole with his tongue and fingers.

When Eva began coming down from her explosion, Kit stood and placed the head of his cock at the opening to Eva's vagina. Stretched and lubricated, she easily took Kit's full length as he slid gently into her warmth. With long deep strokes, Kit began to move toward his own climax. Eva's beautiful, dark eyes opened and smiled at him as he stroked deeper into her than she had ever experienced.

Eva realized that she could feel a third explosion starting when Kit lowered her legs to hang off the table and leaned forward to kiss her breasts as his dick slid back and forth over her clit. The pressure was starting to gain steam when she felt Kit stiffen and deep within her a gush of warmth that could only be his generous spend. She reached up to hug him to her breasts in gratitude for a wonderful new experience.

"I wasn't too old, Kit. How did you know what to do? It was wonderful, but we're all sticky now and naked on the breakfast nook—I guess I will always think of it as the nookie from now on—oh, that was lovely." Eva's experience with sex was that once the man had ejaculated, the show was over.

They were still joined as Kit had remained half erect. He leaned in to kiss her nipples which had softened in satiation. "I don't think we are finished just yet, Eva. You have been loud, but not loud and energetic yet"

"Kit, we are all sticky and..."

"Sticky are we." Kit reached back to the bowl of pudding and retrieved a dab to place on each of Eva's nipples. The cooling pudding and Kit's hot lips soon had her headlights on bright once again. As he toyed with her breasts, Kit's cock started to stiffen inside of Eva's relaxed sheath. "And we haven't even used your hot tub. Lock your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist."

When Kit stood up, Eva had the thrill of her pubic bone grinding her clit against Kit's while her weight forced the tip of his prick to the back recesses of her vagina. He jiggled her ass up and down bumping her cervix on the end of his dick. Eva's arousal began to build once again as Kit stepped to the door leading outside. When he carried her outside onto the patio, Eva asked, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Just headed to the hot tub to get this sticky woman off." He grinned.

"Outside? In the hot tub?"

"Yes, and yes," he answered as he stepped into the tub and slowly lowered them both into the water. Kit seated himself on the ledge and leaning back against the edge, said, "OK, Eva, you're in charge. You said you wanted to be loud and energetic. I am at your service." Kit reached one hand behind Eva's head to pull her lips to his. His kiss tasted of banana pudding and her own arousal. Eva reached her arms behind Kit's back and began to find the movements that would bring her to her completion. As she lay on him she began to pump her ass up and down his shaft. Seeking deep penetration, she rocked tightly into Kit as her circular moves caressed all the areas of her vagina.

The sticky pudding quickly washed away and the water-slicked skin of her breasts felt marvelous as she slid her chest against Kit. His hands reached down to spread and explore the crack of her ass as she humped her clit against him. Her climax was close, but she needed something more. When Eva sat upright, Kit's cock touched the front wall of her channel touching her g-spot. "Pinch my nipples, Kit, pull them, Oh God, Oh, God, Oh."

Eva had locked her hands behind Kit's head and lifted her feet on the ledge by his ass. She began pumping her ass up and down on the length of his cock. The water frothed and she howled out her satisfaction. Kit lay grinning beneath Eva's pounding as the water splashed everywhere.

*******

An hour before, Sandy had received a call from the kindergarten where Katie was enrolled.. The nurse said that Katie had developed a fever and that school policy was that any child with a fever had to go home. Theda told her to go immediately and Sandy had picked up a hot and thoroughly miserably Katie. She had called the pediatrician who said to give her a baby aspirin to bring down the temperature and wait to see how she felt tomorrow.

When Sandy arrived home, she was surprised to see Kit's car in front of the house. She parked in the driveway and carried the drowsy Katie into the house. No one was in the living room, so Sandy carried Katie to her room and giving her a baby aspirin, tucked her into bed. She walked to the kitchen where she expected to find Kit and Eva.

No one was there, but a bottle of wine was open on the kitchen island with an half full glass beside it. Then she noticed the clothes. Eva's sweater, shirt, and bra. A man's t-shirt. She tasted the wine and then noticed one of the breakfast nook chairs pulled around to the front of the table. That was curious as Eva always kept her kitchen very neat. On the floor beside the chair were Eva's black tights and a pair of jeans and boxer shorts. Sandy's eyes flicked out to the pool and hot tub. She gasped as she took in a sight she never expected to see.

Through the large glass window, she saw Kit was stretched out in the spa with Eva naked on top of him. They kissed a deep and sexy kiss as Kit's hands grasped Eva's butt cheeks and began kneading and probing them. She started humping into Kit with increasing urgency. Sandy took a larger drink of the wine. Somehow through the window made the scene seem like a movie or TV show.

As Sandy watched, Eva sat up and locked her fingers behind Kit's neck. She raised her feet to brace on the ledge that Kit sat on and began a furious pumping. As Kit mauled her breasts with his hands, Eva's head fell back and she howled in the throes of her orgasm. Sandy gulped the last of the glass and poured more from the bottle. She slipped her hand in the front of her slacks and began to rub her moistening clit. She was not jealous of Kit's attentions, but she was envious of Eva's beautiful mature curves. How could Kit not prefer those to Sandy's own less generous figure? Eva looked luscious.

Outside, Eva's climax finished and she rested on Kit's chest in the warm water. Kit moved Eva over and stood up behind her like the picture on the mirror. He pushed on her shoulders and told her to brace her hands on the edge of the tub. He spread her feet with his and stepped in behind her. As he entered her from behind, Eva was again electrified by his dick directly striking her G-spot before slipping up to bump her cervix.

Kit reached around Eva's thigh to rub her clit as he stroked strongly into her cunt. He was not afraid that she would not be able to accept him comfortably, so she received the fucking that she had been curious about. He caught her wet hair and used it as a handle to jerk her roughly to him.

Eva's climax thundered through her as Kit hammered her sensitized tissues; it rolled through her until again she felt the flush of his warm sperm. Kit wrapped his arms around her and sat back down on the ledge. His penis quickly softened and slipped out of her well-used and stretched snatch. They sat in the warmth, content to snuggle and kiss.

Sandy's own orgasm was sharp, brief, and self-induced. It was recognizably less than Eva's release or what she and Kit had shared on the weekend, but somehow things seemed more balanced now to Sandy. Perhaps she would talk to Eva about today and Saturday. Perhaps she would call Kit to...well...she would just have to think about what she might call Kit for. She finished the wine and set the empty glass by the bottle. Sandy went to Katie's room and curled up by her baby. As Sandy held Katie, she felt the room chill and the room seemed to darken for a moment. "A cloud must have passed in front of the sun," Sandy thought. "I think I will definitely call Kit. I kind of owe him one." The room seemed to warm and brighten as she drifted to sleep.

Outside, Eva lay back languidly against Kit. He was submerged to his chin and held Eva on his chest stroking her lovely curves. From her sides to her breasts to her belly, he gently caressed her. When his hands reached her crotch, he combed his fingers through her wet bush and gently pinched her lips together to tug and shake her playfully. When she felt his cock begin to lengthen between her thighs, she reached with both hands to take his measure.

She snuggled closer to her relaxed lover and said, "Are you really interested in doing it again? I guess we need to go in before Sandy gets home. I wouldn't know how to explain this." The sky seemed to darken and a chill wind blew on her until Kit pushed her to sit up. He pulled Eva's thighs apart to straddle him and raised her up.

"Put it in, Eva"

When Eva guided him home and settled deeply on him, the cold wind heated and Eva whispered, "Oh, yes." as she began her cowgirl's ride to a fourth orgasm. Eva's imagination was playing tricks as she thought she heard a chuckle in the wind. The darkness moved on leaving only warmth behind.