All Comments on 'Kitten Ch. 05: Flashing a Trucker'

by The_Waterman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny as fuck

Love it. Would love my trucker hubby to be flashed at. Very erotic.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Flashing a trucker

If your husband drives a truck over the road for any length of time, he will be flashed. It doesn't happen every day, but once in a while a woman like Kitten will come along and BINGO! Flashing!

magicwindow_6magicwindow_6almost 6 years ago
Where's the rest?

I feel like Kitten hanging on the edge, thinking there was more! You probably finished this in the next story.

Ok, so your Kitten stories are hot. Though you said she existed, and all this really happened, she still seems over the top. But that's story-telling!

This particular story of the 3 I read so far seems the most unbelievable. Kitten's 'Voice' sounds like Sir's sometimes, using language, words, that he uses. There's a little TOO much sexual activity and description at times. You make it sound like she orgasms 24 hours a day! Maybe she did?! But good erotica needs something more than fucking/cumming etc. all the time, over and over.

I like it better when you write ABOUT Kitten and her activities rather than having her describe her every sexual feeling, thought, comment...

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

I for one happen to like hearing all Kitten’s sexual feelings, thoughts and comments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Waterman@The_Waterman
I'm an experienced man who has lived all over the world. I enjoy writing about my experiences, and hope they are enjoyed by all. I value feedback. Thank you all.