All Comments on 'Kitten In Heat'

by iamarealwizard

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pure garbage

This is a prime example of pure garbage writting at its best. The author doesn't have a single clue as to proper sentence construction. Filled with such bad things as "word ... word" and "word - word" so often the meaning gets lost or severely confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Just, wow. I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The one

Some possibilities. But "grinded" instead of ground at one of the high points of the story. Very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty good

Amazing story ... please keep it cumming. And yes, you do need an editor, otherwise a brilliant effort.

palmerrascalpalmerrascalalmost 14 years ago
You have a new fan.....

Screw the editors,..and even the spell-checker. Your effort was hotter than the hinges on the doorway to hell !! I hope that you are a man of his word, and will grace us with the further exploration of 'Kitty's' subservient needs,...coupled with Steve's subtle guidance..... and sprinkled with wonderfully detailed accounts of driving sex with this hot vixen.

Your very first story made it to my favorites list....and I'm sure that I'll have to make room for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

I normally just cherry pick the ones already marked "Hot", but I am SO GLAD I decided to check this one out. Nicely done. You've got my vote!

petertowerspetertowersalmost 14 years ago
Very enjoyable

For me what makes for good erotica is a good basic idea and the ability to get the story to read smoothly. Grammar and spelling while desirable is not essential. Your story reads well and is full of energy.

Thanks for posting it.

Pete

l_wishl_wishover 13 years ago
Wow.....

Wow what is the last comment all about,(notice it is anonymous), if they want to make stupid comments like that at least show yourself! nice story thank you.....

WritersAnonymousWritersAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck those other guys

This story was very well spelled, and it needed no editing, I applaud your style sir, and cannot wait for a new segment. I think you have excellent writing skills, as I felt as though I was in this story, rather than reading it. Kudos to you, please release another ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous