Kitten... So Powerful Ch. 01

Story Info
Alaster recieves his punishment for showing weakness.
1.6k words
3.86
16.6k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alaster."

The lean man turned to his boss, noticing the door had been closed firmly behind him. Lucius looked Alaster up and down, observing the slight redness of the thinner man's eyes and the dust on his knees. Alaster felt a cold knot of fear tie itself in his gut.

"Sir?"

"You know how weakness looks? Do you know how it looks when my second has tears on his cheeks and dirt on his knees?" Lucius got a dangerous glint in his eye.

"You have shown weakness, Alaster, you must be punished,"Lucius growled. Alaster's thoughts raced. He wouldn't have to put up with this must longer; soon his plan would be put into action.

"Punishment, Sir?"

"Prove your strength to me, Alaster." Lucius eyes seemed to darken. A flash of fear pierced Alaster but he regained his senses.

"How, Sir?"

"Alaster, you've known me a long time. Don't even try to tell me you never had a fantasy or fleeting thought of fucking with me!" Alaster backed up, reaching for his own weapon.

"Don't you dare pull anything on me!" Lucius' face was red now; he advanced slowly. "Drop it!"

The firearm clattered to the floor. Alaster glanced at the door, but Lucius cut off his escape plans by moving in front of the door.

"Well you know I've always wondered about you," Lucius growled, "and I think it's about time my curiosity was satisfied." Alaster squirmed as Lucius put a large hand over his shoulder.

"Lucius, please don't do this. You've known me for years, you know-"

"Exactly, Kitty, I've known you for years...you never seemed interested in me though. Little Kitty, get those clothes off for me." When Alaster didn't move, Lucius slapped across the face. "Strip! You should know I'm going enjoy this immensely."

"Lucius-"

"That's Master to you, bitch! Get your fucking clothes off or I'll tear them off and you can explain to whomever you pass in the halls back to your room why you left my office without any clothes!"

Alaster reluctantly slipped off his coat and suit jacket; which were quickly joined on the floor by his shirt. His fingers fumbled on the button of his slacks. The button popped off and he dropped the pants to the floor. His cheeks flushed slightly as he felt Lucius come up behind him. Alaster blushed as a gently hand cupped his left ass cheek.

"Lu-"

"Keep going, Kitty, I want you done in the next minute."

Alaster hooked his thumbs into the elastic waist band of his boxers before hesitating.

"All the way, Alaster. Nothing I haven't seen before."

Lucius pressed the barrel of his gun to the younger man's head.

"Don't make me blow out your brains over this, Kitty, I'd rather keep you around."

Alaster's boxers crumpled in a pool around his ankles.

Lucius' hand snaked around Alaster, calloused fingers brushing lightly over the hot skin of his second in command. Alaster shivered, stepping sideways in an attempt to escape the touch of the other man. Lucius turned, putting a hand on each of Alaster's shoulders, slamming him into the wall.

"Kiss me, Kitty." Lucius stared into Alaster's eyes, leaning forward until their noses touched.

"I will not-"

"I am ordering you to kiss me!" Lucius enforced the statement by gripping Alaster's platinum hair and jerking it. He yelped in surprised pain.

"How do you answer your Master, Alaster? I ordered you to kiss me!"

"Sir-"

Lucius pressed his lips to Alaster's shoving his tongue down the smaller man's throat. Alaster's eyes widened, but he didn't dare deny Lucius with the barrel of a gun pressed into his side.

"Kneel."

Alaster slumped his shoulders, dropping to the ground. He felt a hand touch the crease of his groin and thigh, a tremor of a tickle traveling over his skin.

"Spread your knees. If you want to leave here today with anything resembling skin on your ass or dignity in your stride you will do everything I say," Lucius growled the words in Alaster's ear.

Alaster inched his legs apart, bowing his head, not in submission, but an effort to hide the tears welling in his eyes.

"Farther!"

The sound of a belt sliding through it's loops ripped though the air. Leather cracked in the air, and a red line drew itself across Alaster's back. The blond man gasped, then grit his teeth, expecting more. He forced himself to push another inch of space between his legs.

"Farther, I want to be able to drive a car between your legs!" Lucius forced his hand between Alaster's legs, wrapping his fingers around his balls. A tight squeeze elicited a girlish squeal.

"I thought you were tough, Kitty, but you're not, are you? You're weak! You're a weak little bitch!"

Lucius crushed Alaster's balls in his fist, using his other hand to push apart his knees. Alaster resisted, trying in vain to protect his balls.

Lucius removed his hand from between the other man's legs, standing straight. After a few moments, he pulled his foot back, sending a rattling kick between Alaster's legs. Alaster rolled over, only to be dragged back to his knees by his hair.

The next kick slammed into his ribs.

"Weak, Alaster, weak!"

An arm wrapped itself around Alaster's arm, hauling him to his feet. He blinked hard, pushing away the tears that threatened his position, silently screaming for anyone to help him, to open the door, save him from a man he once thought to be his friend.

"Bend, Alaster, you damned bastard!"

Lucius slammed Alaster over the desk, then pressed one hand firmly into his back. Alaster struggled like a feral cat, hissing. The sound of a zipper sent a wild shriek up Alaster's throat. Lucius smacked his ass hard. A vermillion hand print blossomed on his ass, and Lucius touched the product of his violence proudly, before mirroring the hand print on the other side.

"Alaster, you should cooperate with me," he growled; "If you don't, I'll just fuck you the way I like. It'll be nice and rough—no lube."

A strangled gasp tore through Alaster's throat as Lucius touched his cock to the pink ring of muscle around his asshole.

"If you want me to slick up that tight little ass of yours before I ram into you, you'll spread those pretty legs of yours and stop fighting!" Lucius' voice rose as he spoke, and he pressed a hand to the back of Alaster's head. "Don't fight me, Alaster, or this will hurt a lot more than it has to."

Alaster didn't move.

"Why won't you cooperate, you stubborn bitch?"

When his Alaster said nothing, he reached forward and slammed a hand into Alaster's head. Immediately after, he spanked his ass hard a few more times.

"Answer me!"

Alaster's breath rasped in his throat.

"I- I won't bow to you- Sir- not like- this-"

"Then you will scream in pain. You are weak; this is your punishment." Lucius gripped Alaster's hips.

Lucius aligned himself carefully with Alaster's ass, lifting himself onto his tiptoes to press the tip of his cock to the puckered ring around Alaster's ass hole. The breath hitched in Alaster's throat. In one moment, Lucius was relaxed in the next, his whole body tensed and he slammed himself to the balls into Alaster's ass.

The scream that ripped from Alaster's throat could have sent a lion fleeing from his pride. Lucius didn't wait long before pulling all but a little over an inch out and slamming back in. He pulled on Alaster's hips in sync with the steady thrusting he adopted.

All of Lucius' seven inches, big around as a tennis ball, slammed in and out of Alaster's ass. Lucius grunted, shooting his load into Alaster's depths.

Alaster had passed out at some point, from the pain or hyperventilating during the nonstop screaming. Lucius slammed him awake, waving his cock in Alaster's face.

Lucius' thick meat was covered in shit and blood. He slapped Alaster across the face with his dick, leaving traces of blood and shit on his cheeks. Smirking, Lucius sat in his office chair, pulling Alaster over his lap by the hair. Leaning over and picking his belt off the ground, he folded the leather in half.

Alaster didn't resist, just shifted uncomfortably, and reached back to touch his ass. Lucius grabbed Alaster's hands, pinning them together at the small of his back, and hooked a leg over Alaster's.

Bringing up his arm, Lucius spanked Alaster with the belt hard enough for the resounding slap to fill the room. Alaster jerked in pain, but didn't make any other moves. Bringing his arm up again, Lucius gave Alaster another bright red stripe directly on top of the first. Moving down, Lucius gave Alaster five good strikes one on top of another right on the top of his thighs.

When Alaster stopped jerking, Lucius got bored, shoving his second in command off his lap. Alaster grunted as he hit the ground. Lucius stood, kicking him in the stomach. Lucius continued to kick Alaster, slamming his boots into his second's ribs, balls, and stomach.

Alaster rolled over, vomiting on the carpet.

"You're weak!" Lucius spat, kicking him again. Vomit went up Alaster's nose, burning his nasal passage. He gasped, coughing. Lucius reached down, gripping Alaster by the hair and shoving his face into the puddle of lunch.

"Eat it!" Lucius kicked Alaster in the stomach twice, winding him. He pressed his face into the puddle harder.

"Eat it and I'll let you breathe." He straightened, grinding a boot into the back of Alaster's head.

Alaster went limp, not moving.

Lucius grabbed him by the hair, pulled him to his feet. Spitting in his face, Lucius grabbed the ball of Alaster's clothes off the floor, shoved it in his arms, and pushed the thin man into the hallway.