All Comments on 'Kitten... So Powerful Ch. 01'

by LoveAllLove4ever

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
did this really happen to someone you know?

Your story was troubling, yet I could not stop reading it once I started. Certainly in the correct category, but kind of different.

smokytysmokytyalmost 9 years ago

So lucius did that to him, because of Melanie? Who is Alaster to melanie? So many questions........ Where is nina when all this is happening?

LoveAllLove4everLoveAllLove4everalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply

Sorry, I'm a... whatever you call less experienced than a novice... blanking on the word right now. Anyways, I have no idea how to reply to comments, so... If anyone cares to explain, I love you.

"Did this really happen to someone you know?"

Dear heavens, no. I hope it never does. My imagination is a great place and I simply write what I see flash before my eyes. Sorry to disappoint, but I hope nothing like this happens in an actual non-consent situation. I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult, but I love enthralling stories and hope mine will become one.

@smokyty

"So lucius did that to him, because of Melanie?" I'll work on it in future revisions, but Lucius did that because he's an asshole with an image he _thinks_ he has to preserve, plain and simple.

Who is Alaster to melanie?

Alaster is nobody to Mel, he was at the funeral because he's Lucius' second and it's his duty to act as Lucius' hand in all situations.

So many questions........ Where is nina when all this is happening?

Nina is in the Nest, just not in Lucius' office at the time. Nina will appear later in the story, so don't worry about her. She becomes an influential supporting character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous