Kitten... So Powerful Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stalked out of the room, returning a few minutes later with their clothes and electronics. As the trio sorted out their earpieces and cellphones, Alaster straightened up his clothes, constructing a face of cool composure.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The nurse, a tiny civilian girl with blonde hair and giant tits, eyed Alaster wearily. She flipped her hair over a shoulder and jerked her chin at the plastic bench, a long piece of half translucent paper covering it.

"My mama says we owes you," the girl drawled. Alaster blinked, surprised by her odd speech. "I ain't gonna pretend I like it, but if you're one of them weirdos with the bumpy things all over 'is shit, I ain't doin' it."

"What?"

"I ain't one of them bar wenches and I sure as hell ain't a whore, so if you got one of them nasty diseases, might as well shoot me now and fuck me later."

The girl closed the door.

"Mama owns the clinic, an' I's always got to pay back ever'one she's owing. Mama don't know, but I gots them fancy terms and conditions. First off, I don't do none of that ass stuff. Pussy and mouth only. I do scarves no handcuffs, no hickeys, an' you can't touch my hair. I'm'a sell it when it gets long, an' I don't need no fleas."

"Honestly," Alaster growled, "I came to collect-"

"When your jizz comes out, I'm leavin' so don't expect no round two-"

"Hush, girl," Alaster snapped. "I'm not here to have sex. I've been damaged and I require your...expertise."

The girl stared at Alaster, dumbfounded.

"Thank the fucking Lor' you's a decent gentleman." She patted the table affectionately. "Get up on here and I'll see what's wrong wit' you."

Alaster flushed as he lowered his slacks, stepping onto the table with ease. The girl slid his pants over his shoes, folding them over the back of a chair. Alaster nodded with approval and slid back toward the wall, resting his head against the peeling paint. The girl pulled on a pair of plastic gloves, kneeling on a wide stool by the side of the table.

"You's got hurt back here, sir," the girl stated unnecessarily. "I can sew ya up, but if it's hurtin' bad you hav' to get to them good doctors. They'll fix it up good."

Alaster didn't flinch as she prodded him, prepared for the pain when with an unfamiliar face.

"Ain't you hurtin', sir? Mos' people get hurt bad yells and stuff."

"I'm hurting, girl. I do yell when I hurt bad, but this isn't bad." Alaster shifted uncomfortably as the girl continued to poke around. "Is it really necessary to-"

"Did you yell when this happen?" The girl stood up and went to a dilapidated cabinet on the other side of the room.

Alaster closed his eyes and ignored the world, fingers curling into fists in an effort to hold in the frustration the blonde girl was generating. He felt the prick of a needle, the sting as the young nurse worked. When she finished, she gave him directions to see her mother for pain medication.

"Thank you," he grunted as the gray haired woman handed him the paper packet of pills. "You're daughter will make a good nurse some day."

"I hope her services have satisfied our debts with you and Mr.-"

"Yes, her job was sufficient," Alaster interrupted, "and you won't have to worry about my boss anymore. Don't worry about paying him back. I will pay for your facilities should I need them again."

The gray haired woman frowned, but nodded. Alaster looked back at the sterile clinic room, then at the graffiti covered door, mildew plagued alleyway that lay through it. He nodded a silent promise to the woman before opening the door and slipping into the darkness of night.

12