Kitten Ch. 06: First Anal Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let them rest and cuddle for a while. I left the room to get water for all and was gone for about 25 minutes.

When I returned, he had removed his condom, gone into the bathroom, washed his cock, and relieved himself. She had done the same, washed and relieved herself.

She came into the living room nude and sat on the couch next to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Thank you, Sir for that. I love you, and I love that you love me as well, and I love what you do and have done for me."

I asked how her ass felt and she said, "I'm ready to do that anytime you like. It was wonderful!" She returned to the bedroom, and when I walked in about 15 minutes later, she was on her back, his hands behind her knees which were pushed up under her armpits, he had replaced his condom, and he was fucking her pussy like there was no tomorrow, and she was saying, I'm, I'm, I'm...

12